剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
They could change their minds,
阿曼达和我已经讨论过这个问题了
and Amanda and I have discussed it,
-是不是 亲爱的 -是的 亲爱的
- haven't we, baby? - Yes, we have, baby.
他们会寄修改建议来
Um, they're sending over their notes,
我想我们到时再看看该怎么改
and I guess we will see what we want to write?
我们必须认真考虑他们的修改建议
Well, we're gonna have to seriously consider taking their notes
因为在事业的这个阶段
because at this stage in one's career,
-得按他们的规矩来 -是的
- you have to play ball. - Yup.
我不明白 她书都写好了
I don't understand. She wrote the book.
都完事了 直接出版不就得了
It's done. Just go ahead and put it out there.
放在书店最显眼的地方 精♥装♥本
Front of store placements, hardbacks.
还有啥好说的
What are we talking here?
能被纽♥约♥时♥报♥列为最畅销书吗
New York Times best-sellers?
这次是出版电子书
This would be a digital release.
电子书 所以不是真书
Digital release? So not a real book
在书店买♥♥不到的吗
that I could pick up at Books-A-Million then, huh?
电子书也算是真书的
Well, it is still considered a real book, yes.
理论上来讲 你能说那是本书
In theory, it could be, you could say it's a book,
但我也能看着这玩意说"这是本书"
but I could look at this and be like, "This is a book."
但这显然不是书
But it's obviously not a book
因为我们知道书长什么样
because we know what books look like.
-你这辈子读过书吗 -读过 我识字
- Have you ever read one? - Yeah, I know how to read.
好 只是确认下
Oh, okay, just checking.
-你之前读过书吗 -你这辈子读过书吗
- Have I ever read a book before? - Have you ever read one...
我说不好 关于出版业
I don't know, I know a thing or two
我也稍有了解
about the publishing industry.
-不觉得 -依我看来
- No. - And from my point of view,
我认为你该继续寻找
I think you should just keep searching around
找个更可靠的出版商
for a publisher that's more suitable,
找个从心底在乎你 一头秀发也还没秃的
one that cares for you deeply, and has a full head of hair.
不必 我觉得这个出版商
No, I think this publisher
会把我照顾得很好的
is gonna take care of me just fine.
-她现在的人靠得住 -再可靠不过了
- She's in good hands. - Yeah. The best hands.
-恶心 -敬布莱恩
- Gross. - Here's to Brian,
他这个男友如此体贴
for being an amazing boyfriend.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
然后 李对警员说
And then, Lee says to the policeman,
"我可以在残疾车位停车
"I'm allowed to park in the handicap,
我得了癌症"
I have cancer."
他当时的表情特别认真
He said it with such a straight face.
去睡吧 去睡吧 去睡吧
Go to bed. Go to bed. Go to bed.
-晚安 亲爱的 -去睡吧 米莎
- Good night, sweetie. - Go to bed, Mi-Cha.
-你太难为她了 -听我说
- You work her too hard. - Listen to me.
你瞧见那个亚洲男人没
Do you see that Asian man,
那个正和杰瑞米·哈斯说话的
talking to Jeremy Haas right there?
我想让他滚出我家
I want his ass out of here.
我想让他现在就滚
I want him gone now.
你想我强行赶走他吗
Like... like force him to leave?
我他妈不在乎你怎么做 赶他走就是
I don't give a fuck how you do it, just do it.
我们早该看出被那家伙识穿了
We should have known that guy got us!
克里斯汀
Hi, Christine.
我只想来说一声
I just wanted to say,
你家实在太漂亮了...
you have such a lovely home and --
好吧
Oh, okay.
打扰一下 布莱恩
Excuse me, Brian.
我注意到了你一直在瞪我
I've been noticing those dirty looks you've been giving me.
我不想让场面太尴尬
I don't want to make things weird.
我愿意大人不记小人过
I'm willing to be the bigger man
不再计较我们间发生过的那些事
and not make an issue about what happened between us.
你知道吗 我完全同意
You know what, I completely agree.
没理由计较下去
There's no reason to make an issue.
阿曼达也叫我别追究
And Amanda told me not to push it.
她说你这一年过得特别艰难
She said that you've had an extremely difficult year.
她说得对
Well, she's right.
我身中数枪 都打在不同地方
I was shot multiple times, multiple entry points.
我完全理解你心情不好
I completely understand you being upset.
如果我像你一样
I would be upset too
让那么好一个女人从手中溜走
if I let a remarkable woman like that
我也会心情不好
just slip through my fingers.
阿曼达
Amanda?
你个吃屌♥的老龟孙
You fucking cocksucker.
你好啊 泡菜男
Howdy, pickle breath.
你是谁
Who are you?
反正不是你朋友 王八蛋
No friend of yours, you motherfucker.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想你从这滚出去
I want you out of here.
不是今天 不是明天 就现在
Not today, not tomorrow, now.
离开卫生间吗
Out of the bathroom?
离开这个生日派对
Out of the birthday party.
你必须走
You gots to go.
为什么
Why?
因为没人希望你在这
Because nobody wants you here.
是克里斯汀邀请我来的
Christine invited me.
我反倒不知道你是什么人
I don't know who you are.
我是这派对的友军
I'm a friend of the party.
-不好意思 -快走吧
- Excuse me. - Yeah, you do that.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没干什么
Nothing.
你想让我走吗
Do you want me to leave?
不 你可以留下
No, you can stay.
想来一口吗
Do you want a hit?
尼尔 别管他们
Neal, fuck them.
咱们去外面的垃圾桶那里吧
Let's go out back by the Dumpsters.
我的内♥裤♥上有个大洞
I have a huge hole in my panties.
你的内♥裤♥上为什么有个洞
Why do you have a hole in your panties?
我用石头摩擦来着
I was rubbing it with rocks.
别说了
Shut up.
跳舞去吧
Let's dance.
-什么 -你听见了 走吧
- What? - You heard me, let's go.
好的
Yes.
好吧 我去 我愿意 是的
Okay, I will. I do. Yes!
小阿阿 我不敢相信这是真的
Abbo I can't believe this is happening.
和学校里最受欢迎的男生跳舞
Dancing with the most popular boy in school.
是啊 是啊 冷静点
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just chill.
感觉真好
This feels so good.
我好开心
I'm having a blast.
不
No.
别推过来
You can't do it here.
你们得把这个送回去然后...
You have to bring this back in there and--
阿尔伯特 阿尔伯特 不好意思
Abbott, Abbott, excuse me.
-打断一下 -搞什么 李
- I'm cutting in. - What the fuck, Lee?
听我说 甘比
Look, Gamby, listen.
现在还不能切蛋糕
We can't do the cake yet.
克里斯汀应该为我的生日祝贺
Christine was supposed to do a birthday toast for me
可现在找不到她了
and she's nowhere to be found.
必须由你来
You have to do it.
-我来祝贺 -是的
- Me do the toast? - Yes.
-我不会祝贺 -你是我朋友
- I can't give a toast. - Well, you're my friend.
好吗 说说我的优点
Okay? Just say nice things about me.
当着哈斯主管的面夸夸我 好吗
Make me look good in front of Superintendent Haas, okay?
好吧 DJ DJ
All right, hey, DJ, DJ,
来 摘了 音乐声音关小点
here, take these off. Turn the music down, please.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
大家别...别跳了
Everyone stop the-- stop dancing.
所有人 戴肖恩
Everyone-- Dayshawn,
快放开斯威夫特女士
let go of Ms. Swift now.
都围过来
Everyone gather around.
-快 所有人 -快点 所有人
- Come on in, everybody. - Come on in, everyone.
我们要暂停一下这美好的时光
Now we're going to put a pause on to the good times
才能为我们的贵宾 我们的寿星
so that we can honor the guest of honor, the birthday man,
李·罗素庆生
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表