剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
Excuse us, ladies.
麻烦关下门
Close the door, please.
兄弟 你别忘了我是你上司
Buddy, don't you forget that I'm your boss.
当着别人的面
Now, I can't have you talking
你不能这么跟我说话
to me like that in front of other people.
我是校长
I am the principal.
我本来也能当校长的...
Well, I was supposed to be principal too, so--
对 可你中枪了
Yes. Then you got shot.
跟一个被吓坏的可怜小孩一样躲了起来
And you hid out like a poor, frightened little child.
你当时崩溃了 是我拯救了你
You were broken, and I brought you back.
你给我好好代课去 尼尔·甘比
Now, you will substitute teach that class, Neal Gamby.
而且要给我查清楚
And you will find out who's drawing
是谁画漫画侮辱我的生殖器
fucked up cartoons about my genitalia.
懂了吗
Are we clear?
差不多吧
I suppose.
别逼我再问你一次
Don't make me ask again.
明白了
Crystal.
出去吧
Dismissed.
北杰克逊高中
好了 就是这么回事 同学们
Okay, here's the deal, people.
将由我来暂时代课高阶历史
I'm gonna be temporarily subbing Honors History.
谁能告诉我 现在进行到
So, someone please tell me, what-where are we at
教学计划的哪个部分了 接下来该讲什么
in the lesson plan? Where-where are we going?
我们在学美国重建时期
We're studying the Reconstruction era,
美国后内战时期及对南方各州的长♥期♥影响
post-Civil War, and its long-term effect on the Southern states.
好 很简单
Okay. Cinchy.
海登有没有类似问题总览表
Uh, does Hayden have like a-a master list of questions
或学习指南之类的东西
or like a... study guide or anything?
海登老师通常只是讲课
Mr. Hayden just lectured mostly.
那当然也是一种教学技巧
That's one technique of course,
只是站在这一顿胡诌
just to stand up there and run your mouth.
我们先不讲美国重建时期
we're-we're gonna put a pin in Reconstruction
来点更有创意的学习方式
and get a little more creative with the learning.
来 开始吧
Here we go. Got it.
有谁知道历史上的今天发生什么事了吗
Does anyone know what happened today in history?
给你们个提示 是1969年的事
Give you a hint. It happened in 1969.
有人回答吗
Anyone?
鲍里斯·卡洛夫 英国演员 歌♥手
Boris Karloff, English actor and singer,
1887年生 在历史上的今天去世了
b. 1887, he passed away on this day in history.
他以扮演环球影业的经典怪物影片
He was a famous person for playing the role of Frankenstein
《科学怪人》中的科学怪人而闻名
in the classic Universal monster film Frankenstein.
我们今天要做的是
So, what we're gonna do is this.
这会很有趣的
This is where it gets fun.
拿张纸再传下去 每人一张
Take a piece of paper and pass it around, one to each.
今天我想让大家画出你心中的弗兰肯斯坦
Today I want your best artist renditions of Frankenstein.
你要我们画弗兰肯斯坦还是他的科学怪人
Do we draw Frankenstein himself or Frankenstein's monster?
弗兰肯斯坦不是科学怪人吗
Frankenstein has a monster?
不许笑 不许笑
Don't laugh. Don't laugh.
画弗兰肯斯坦 知道吗
Draw Frankenstein, okay?
海登的神奇记号♥笔都放哪了
Now where did Hayden keep his Magic Markers?
这是大学水平的课程
This is a college-level course.
我们不用神奇记号♥笔
We don't have Magic Markers.
你读过大学吗
Did you even go to college?
是的 我读过大学
Yes, I went to college.
哪所大学
What school?
学习领导大学
Learning Leaders University.
学领大 是所获得认可的线上大学
LLU. It's an online, accredited university.
什么专业
What major?
领导能力
Leadership.
这有什么好笑的
What the hell is so funny about that?
我被宾州州立大学录取了
I got into Penn State.
我要去杜克大学 全额奖学金
I'm going to Duke. Full ride.
有什么了不起的 谁在乎
Well, big flippin' deal. Who cares?
你当年SAT考了多少分 甘比老师
What were your SAT scores, Mr. Gamby?
我认为我的SAT分数与你们无关
Uh, I think my SAT scores are none of your business.
你们全都给我闭嘴
Look, just everyone shut your mouths right now.
都给我闭嘴
Shut your... mouths now.
画个脖子上有螺栓的怪物就得了 知道吗
Just draw the motherfucker with the bolts in his neck, okay?
就这么简单 别逼我再说一次
Simple. Don't make me say it again.
你们也太他妈自以为是了
Fuck, you guys are entitled.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
蕾吉娜·蒂茨 看看你的这些
Regina Deets! Look at you with this...
五颜六色的玩意
colorful ensemble.
真有创意
So creative!
你真是名优秀的艺术教师
What an art teacher you are.
你接下来打算做什么
What are you workin' on next?
你是指我的教学大纲吗
In terms of my syllabus?
不 甜心 我是指你个人
No, sweetheart. I'm talkin' you.
你最近画没画什么插图插画之类的
Are you workin' on any paintings or illustrations?
-你特意来只为了问这个 -我只是好奇
- You came by just to ask that? - Well, I'm just curious
你平时喜欢做些什么
what you like to work on yourself,
在你独自一人时
you know, when you're alone
灵感突然来袭
and you're feeling inspired.
例如你想表达什么观点的时候
You know, like when you want to make a statement.
如果你指的是那张卡♥通♥画 那不是我画的
I did not draw that comic strip, if that's what you're asking.
卡♥通♥画 我都不知道你在说什么
Comic strip? I don't even know what you're talking about.
-什么 -小丁丁国王
- What? - King Ding-a Ling.
就是大家来回传阅的那张
You know, the one everyone's passing around
上面画着你的...
showcasing your...
谁在来回传阅
Who is passing it around?
我不知道是谁传的
I don't know who's doing it.
就你所知还有哪位老师喜欢画画
Well, do you know any other teachers who like to draw?
我是个陶艺家 李
I'm a potter, Lee.
做陶器的 你忘了吗
I make pottery, remember?
我在画廊办过展 你也去了
My show at the gallery, you were there!
是的 没错 陶壶
Yes, that's right, clay pots.
我记得
I remember that.
很高兴能...
Well, it was good to...
和你聊天 蕾吉娜
chat... with you, Regina.
我很期待
I look forward to...
我们下次谈话
our next conversation...
屁
到时重新讨论下艺术课程的预算
where we get to review the art budget.
我十分期待
Looking forward to that.
小子
Hey, Chief.
介意我坐下吗
You mind if I sit?
你想怎样
What do you want?
我不知道甘比先生中了什么邪关心起你小子
For some crazy reason, Mr. Gamby has taken a liking to you.
如果你让他失望
If you disappoint him,
你将不得不面对
you're gonna have to deal
你所见识过的最厉害的家伙
with the toughest MF-er you've ever seen.
是吗 你指谁
Yeah? Who's that?
我
Me.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
纳什先生放屁了
Mr. Nash just farted!
你们好吗 大家好大家好大家好
How's it goin'? What's up? What's up? What's up?
你也好
What's up?
你们大概在奇怪为什么我会过来和你们坐
You all are probably wondering why I'm sitting with you.
这么说吧
Well, I shall tell you.
李·罗素是个王八蛋
Lee Russell is an asshole.
-这还用说 -这算什么新鲜事 甘比
- No shit. - Not exactly breaking news, Gamby.
是啊 我们过去一个月都在谈论这个话题
Yeah, it's all we've been talking about for the last month.
很好 知道我周围都是盟友感觉真好
Well, good. Glad to see I'm amongst friends.
那样的话我就能尽情说他坏话了
That way I can talk as much shit as I want to, huh?
他怎么让你不爽了 甘比
What's your beef with him, Gamby?
我不爽他只会胡来
My beef, he's full of baloney.
他叫我代比尔·海登的历史课
He's got me substitute teaching Bill Hayden's history class.
-你 -我
- You? - Me.
-什么 -他不能专门请个代课老师吗
- What? - Why can't he get a real sub?
是啊 请个更有资格教课的
Yeah, someone more qualified.
"更有资格"
"More qualified"?
你这是损我吗 拜托 斯♥诺♥格拉斯老师
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表