剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
I got a bad review once.
振作起来
Buck up.
我去给你买♥♥个冰激凌
I'll buy you an ice cream.
贾内尔 你还记得这个地方吗
Janelle, do you remember this place?
你和朋友们说起过小汉堡挑战吗
Did you tell your friends about the slider challenge?
爸 她们不想听我吃愚蠢小汉堡那种事
Dad, they don't want to hear about me eating stupid sliders.
五分钟之内吃下25个小汉堡
It wasn't stupid when you ate 25 sliders
让我们拿到了免费用餐的机会一点都不蠢
in five minutes and got our whole entire meal comped.
你的照片肯定还在墙上挂着呢
Bet your picture's still up on the wall.
真奇怪
Mm, that's weird.
你的照片之前绝对挂在这两个基佬旁边
I could have sworn your photo used to be here by those two homosexuals.
老爸 谁会在乎呢
Dad, who cares?
我在乎
I care.
-先生 你是经理吗 -是的
- Sir, are you the manager? - That's right.
我女儿贾内尔
My daughter Janelle,
她五年前完成了汉堡挑战
she completed the burger challenge five years ago.
她的照片本来挂在墙上
She got her picture up on the wall,
但我们怎么没看到照片
but we-we can't seem to find it out there.
有时老照片会被摘下来
Oh, the older photos, they come down sometimes
我们才有地方挂新照片
so we can make room for the new pictures.
小汉堡挑战规则里可没写
That's not anywhere here on the slider challenge rules.
上面没说你们会把照片摘下来
It doesn't say you take the pictures down.
你最好去挑五张照片 准备摘掉
You better go handpick five photos you're ready to take down
因为我们五个人的新照片就要挂上去了
'cause we're about to put five brand-new ones up on the wall.
-好吧 -没错
- Okay. - Yeah.
爸 我才不要挑战5分钟吃25个汉堡
Dad, I am not eating 25 burgers in five minutes.
宝贝 我知道你长大了
Babe, look, I know that you've changed, okay,
但你的那份潜能还在
but that part of you has not changed.
你能做到的 我知道你能行
You can do it. I know you can.
爸 我不要挑战
Dad, I'm not doing it.
我也不要 我不饿
Me neither. I'm not hungry.
吃这么多红肉太恶心了
It's disgusting to eat that much red meat.
说实话 甘比
Honestly, Gamby,
我好像也吃不下25个小汉堡
I don't think I can do 25 sliders either.
该死的 好吧 就这样吧
Well, goddammit. Okay, you know what?
就我一个人来小汉堡挑战
It'll just be one slider challenge.
我将是唯一一个成功
I'll be the only person here to do it to get
并把照片挂上墙的人 你们会很嫉妒的
his picture on the wall, and you guys will just be jealous.
我能不能和朋友们单独出去玩
Can I just go out alone with my friends?
单独
Alone?
然后呢 好让你们跑去吸毒 喝酒
What, so you can do drugs? Drink?
在墙上涂鸦 认识小伙子吗 绝对不行
Do graffiti on things? Meet fellas? Absolutely not.
门都没有 知道吗
That's not happening, okay?
我才不要回家时车上载着三个青少年孕妇
I'm not gonna go home with three damn teen moms on my hands.
我才不会 我在吃避孕药
Not me. I'm on the pill.
就让姑娘们去吧 甘比
Just let the girls go, Gamby.
你得给她个赢得你信任的机会
You need to give her a chance to be trusted.
拜托了 爸
Please, Dad.
拜托了 爹
Please, Dad.
好吧 去吧
Fine. Go.
-谢谢爸 -手♥机♥随身带着 知道吗
- Thank you, Dad. - Keep your cell phone on you, all right?
-不要离开木板路知道吗 -知道了
- And stay here by the boardwalk, all right? - Got it.
别做任何我们不会做的事
Don't do anything we wouldn't do.
别太晚回来 我爱你 贾内尔
Don't come back late. I love you, Janelle.
我也爱你
Love you too!
我想到了个"疯狂"的主意
Hey, I have a crazy idea.
我们去玩一玩吧
Let's go have some fun.
你知道吗 这正是我需要做的
You know what? This is exactly what I needed.
我得信任贾内尔 她是个好女孩
I just need to trust Janelle. She's a good girl.
她从不做傻事
She makes smart choices, you know?
-这样就对了 -我喜欢
- And here we are. - I love it.
-这样真好 -我也喜欢 天啊
- It's great. - I love it too! God!
麻烦你再给我们两杯玛格丽塔好吗
Can we get two more margaritas, please?
我好久没这样开心过了
I'm just having fun for the first time in a long time.
我真的很感谢你 兄弟
I really appreciate this, buddy.
很高兴我能帮上忙 兄弟
I'm glad I can be there for you, buddy.
-永远是兄弟 -我知道你最近很艰难
- Buddy. Always. - I know you're going through tough times,
但一切都会好的 我向你保证
but things will get better, I promise you.
是啊 一切都会好的
Yes, things will get better.
-人生总是柳暗花明 -现在要变好了
- They always turn out. - Things are about to get better right now.
那是什么鬼东西 你这是做什么
What the hell is that? What are you doing?
可♥卡♥因♥ 是时候嗨一下了
Cocaine. Time for me to get jacked.
让我的大屌♥开路
Let my dick lead the way.
-在酒吧里堂而皇之地吸吗 -是的没错
- In the middle of the fucking bar? - Yeah. Oh, hell yeah.
-快 来点 -我不知道怎么吸
- Come on. Here, have some. - I don't even know how to do it.
拜托 这可是春假
Come on. Well, it's spring break.
你吸进鼻子就行 快
All you gotta do is snort it. Come on.
没人在看你 没人在乎
Ain't nobody looking. Nobody gives a shit.
像这样吸进去就行
Look, just like this. Right here.
这样就对了
That's what I'm talking about.
好莱坞之夜
Hollywood nights.
-我的天啊 -我♥操♥
- Oh, my God. - Fuck.
-再让我来一下 -没问题
- Let me get one more. - Oh, hell yeah.
多吸几下也没问题
You can have more than one.
他妈的耍起来
Game fucking on.
春假骚起来
Spring fucking break!
你是从哪个国家来的
What country are you from?
我知道 屁♥股♥瓦纳
I know! Butt-swana!
阿臀富汗
Ass-ghanistan!
-肥臀黎各 -肥臀黎各
- Butt-o Rico! - Butt-o Rico!
我们通常不吸可♥卡♥因♥
We usually don't do cocaine.
我们这是学校放春假了
We're on spring break from school.
老子是校长
I'm the principal!
罗素
Hey, Russell,
-你想让我拍张照片吗 -好
- you want me to get a picture? - Yes.
-一起照 -春假
- All together. - Spring break!
-拍好了 -拍好了吗
-Yeah, I got it! - Did you get it?
-你俩看起来像一对 -我的天
- You guys look like lovers! - Oh, my God.
-罗素 -太像样了
- Russell! - That's amazing.
罗素 罗素
Russell! Russell!
-我好久没看过大奶♥子♥了 -李
- I haven't seen titties in so long. - Lee!
你完事没有 要不要一起消遣去
Are you almost done, man? You wanna hang out?
我现在就消遣着呢
Man, I am fucking hanging out!
你怎么不自己消遣去
Why don't you go hang out?
自己消遣去
Go hang out.
我的天啊 闭嘴吧
Oh, my God, shut up.
求你了 我日
Please. Fuck, fuck.
尼尔
Neal?
-我希望你不觉得我的电♥话♥尴尬 -不
- Hey, I hope it's-it's not weird that I'm calling you. - Uh, no.
怎么会 这很好
Not at all. It's great. Um...
你和贾内尔玩得开心吗
How are things with Janelle?
我们很开心 我们...
Oh, they're going really good. A lot-a lot of, uh,
父女相处得很愉快
of good father-daughter time.
你和布莱恩怎么样
How about to you and Brian?
你们在那个...
You guys having fun at the, uh,
艺术创想读书节开心吗
arts, craft reading festival thing?
目前为止挺开心的
It's-It's-It's so good so far.
我遇见了很多优秀的作家
Uh, I'm meeting all these amazing writers
还有...
and making...
很好地交流 就像是...
super cool contacts, you know, so it's kind of...
-梦想成真一样 -很好 很好
- dream come true. - Oh, cool, cool.
你的小说我读完了
Hey, I, uh, I finished reading your book.
真的吗 你整本书都读完了
Did you? You-you read the whole thing?
我有点不敢问
Almost scared to ask
你觉得怎么样
what you, uh, what you thought.
我觉得写得太他妈棒了
I thought it was fucking great!
真的很有趣
It was really good!
我从没这么渴望骑一头龙
I never have wanted to ride a dragon so much!
小说真的写得太好了 阿曼达
It was really an incredible piece of work, Amanda.
我从没像这样被感动过
I just hadn't been moved by something like that.
你之前说得对 我的确喜欢布拉芬巫师
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表