剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
就是...
Which is...
就是...
Whi-which is...
拥有他这样的父亲
that they were the luckiest girls in the world
是她们最大的幸运
to have had a father like him.
和爸爸的回忆中我最喜欢的一段是
One of my fondest memories of Daddy
帮他搭建他的...
was helping him build his, his...
飞机模型
model airplanes.
如果我把错的零件给他 他会说
If, uh... I would hand him the wrong part and he would say:
"别这样 李 该死
"No, Lee! Damn it!
你要全神贯注
"You need to focus.
注意力要集中"
You need to pay attention,"
我把对的零件给他
and I would hand him the right part
他就只会点头
and he would just nod.
我很珍惜那段时光
I cherish those times.
因为那意味着他非常关心我
Because it meant that he cared enough
教我如何才能提高
about me to teach me how to improve myself,
如何力争上游 如何到达巅峰
how to strive for the best, how to reach for the top.
这是他不声不响灌输给我的
That's what he instilled in me.
我真希望他能看看我现在的生活
I wish that he could see my life now.
美丽的妻子 克里斯汀
I have a... a beautiful wife, Christine,
我的韩国丈母娘 米莎
and my... well, my Korean mother-in-law, Mi-Cha.
我在照顾她
I take care of her.
我还有个
And I have a...
有个温馨的家
Well, I have a very nice home.
我还是
I'm-I'm even the...
自己所在学校的校长
the principal of my very own school.
他会为我
He would be proud...
而自豪
of me.
我想他会的
I think he would.
因为我
Because I...
我也到达了巅峰
I, too, reached the top,
好像
like he...
像他一样
like he did.
再见 爸爸
Bye-bye, Daddy.
动起来 开始
Move it. Let's go.
开始 动起来
Go, go, go. Move it!
-你干什么 -我要喝水
- What are you doing? - I need water.
-什么 -我要喝水
- What? - I need some water.
这个弱鸡训练完之前
No water for anyone
谁都不许喝水
until this weakling finishes the exercise.
各位 我只是戏剧老师
I'm just a drama teacher, you guys.
真的做不来
I can't do this.
这样的话 或许你该去其他学校
Well, then, maybe, it is time you be
谋个戏剧老师的职位了
just a drama teacher someplace else,
因为如果老师自己都目光短浅
because it is teachers with a limited view of themselves
这所学校就无法激发出全部潜力
that is keeping this place from reaching its full potential.
这学校是垫底的
This place is the bottom of the barrel.
为何
Why?
就是因为你
Because of you.
因为你 还有你
Because of you and you
还有你 你 你
and you and you and you.
没错 尤其是你
Yes, you specifically,
你 还有你
and you and you.
对 还有你
Yes, you and you
-还有你 -不必了
- and you... - No!
够了 就到这里
That's enough! That's enough right there.
塞舌尔 站起来 拜托
Get up, Seychelles, come on.
抱歉 甘比先生 你在干什么
Excuse me, Mr. Gamby. What are you doing?
我要给戏剧老师一杯水 不行吗
I'm giving the drama teacher a glass of water, okay?
给你
Here.
能给我一杯意大利圣培露矿泉水吗 我的胃...
Actually, can I have a San Pelligrino? My stomach--
你根本不知道
You don't know the first
这所学校的根本问题所在
thing about what's wrong with this school.
好吧 没错
Mm. Okay, fine, yes.
老师们可能会犯懒
Teachers can be lazy.
可能会整天埋怨
They can be bitch-ass complainers.
但他们不是普通的老师
But these aren't just any teachers.
这些都是北杰克逊高中的老师
These are North Jackson teachers.
以塞舌尔为例
So take Seychelles, for instance, okay?
他的一出戏剧
He took a one act play
一路闯进了州赛
all the way to the state competition.
虽然是第三名 但他带领我们闯进了州赛
It came in third, but still, he got us to states.
还有蒂茨女士
And then there's Ms. Deets.
她带领同学们做了陶器募捐
She did this thing with her class, uh, Pottery for Poverty.
-募集到了资金 -你该不会是要
- It raised more money-- - You're not going to start listing off
把你的员工那堆狗屁成就
a bunch of bullshit achievements
都给我一一列出来吧
of your staff right now, are you?
你这样当副校长未免
How sentimental and uninspired
感情用事 毫无新意
from the vice principal.
在看过你今天
You see, after watching,
是如何管理这帮人之后
how you've handled these people today,
就能明白你永远不可能
it makes complete sense that you would never, ever,
做好这份工作
get this job for real.
你就是个不受人尊敬的失败者
You're a loser who commands no respect, whatsoever.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我尊敬他
I respect him.
这所学校有过更差的时候
This school has had worse.
猜猜怎么着 你们可以去死了
Guess what? You guys can blow it out your dicks.
看看 只有三位老师
Wow, let's see, that's... three teachers.
好吧
I see.
不如你们三位拿起贝雷帽
How about you three take your berets,
壶铃和瑜伽垫
your kettlebells, and your yoga mats
塞菊花里吧
and shove them up your ass.
我是校长 我说了算
I'm the principal, I call the shots,
都给我滚出去
so get the fuck out of here right now!
肖恩 没事 他们付过钱了
No, Shawn. It's fine. We've billed them. They've paid.
去死吧 去他妈的吧 走吧
Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em all. Come, on.
终于摆脱这群汗狗逼了
Good riddance, Sweat Dicks.
拜拜了您那
See ya, She-Ra.
走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
快点走
Get movin'.
别告诉罗素 知道吗
Don't tell Russell. Don't tell Russell, okay?
真的 别告诉他发生了什么事
Seriously, don't tell him what happened.
再见
Good-bye.
爸爸 我会想你的
Daddy, I will miss you.
谢谢
Thank you.
见到你真好 拉里
Good to see you, Larry.
真的非常感谢
I so appreciate it, I really do.
有需要就告诉我们 好吗
Let us know if you need anything, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
咱们车里见
I'll meet you in the car.
把我的包拿到车里去 米莎
Take my bags to the car, Mi-Cha.
嗨 李
Hey, Lee.
讲得好
Good speech.
飞机模型还是我的孩子的
The boys are still getting the airplanes.
希望带走这些不至于让你
I hope you're not going to make a big federal case
搞什么大事情
about us taking them?
别担心 不会的
Don't worry, I won't.
我放手了
I've let it go.
你们是我的家人
You guys are my family.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
你不会耍脾气或者发怒
You're not going to throw a hissy fit or a tantrum?
不会吗
No?
妈妈
Momma.
你今天真让我自豪
You made me so proud of you today.
我想你♥爸♥爸也为你骄傲
And I bet you made your daddy proud too.
从现在开始做个好人 好吗
Now you be a good man from now on, okay?
别再说谎
Just don't tell any more lies.
我不会了
I'm not that kind of person
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表