剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
Too bad I can't destroy
像摧毁普通人那样摧毁他
a handicap the way I would a normal person.
干得好 甘比
Well, good job, Gamby.
能再帮我一把吗
Now would you please just do me one more favor?
能不能别穿旧勇士的衣服了
Would you stop wearing this old Warriors' shit?
罗素 这到底有什么大不了的
Russell, I don't understand what the big deal is.
是时候了 甘比
It's time, Gamby.
我的副校长不能总是活在过去
I can't have my VP living in the past
其他人都已经向前了
while everybody else moves forward.
我不会再说第二遍
I'm not gonna ask you again.
这个会结束了吗
So, is that the end of the meeting?
结束了 甘比
This is the end, Gamby.
留下你的夹克
Leave your jacket.
-我为什么非得来这里 -因为 贾内尔
- Why do I have to be here for this? - Because, Janelle,
万一布莱恩·贝汉干掉了我
if Brian Biehn happens to neutralize me,
你就得自保其命了
you're gonna have to fend for your life.
看好了
Clear!
一着不慎 满盘皆输
One false step, sayonara.
别翻白眼 你这什么毛病
Don't roll your eyes. What's gotten into you?
我不喜欢住这么远
I don't like coming way out here.
离朋友们都太远了
It's too far from all my friends.
如果你被枪杀 上了天堂
Well, you're gonna be pretty far from your friends
就离朋友更远了
when you're in heaven, dead from being shot.
没问题 干掉布莱恩·贝汉
Clear. Brian Biehn. Destroyed him.
好好教训他 你确定是他
Gotta beat him. You see, you identify,
走到他背后 给他菊花来一下子
you get behind him, up his asshole like that.
很高兴见到你 贝汉先生
Wonderful to see you, Mr. Biehn.
我给这装置起名 "启示录"
I call this little shit-thrower the Apocalypto.
刺穿一头猪
Stuck like a fucking pig.
捅他私处 就是这样
Stab his privates. There you go.
敢搞我
Trespass me?
去死吧 布莱恩·贝汉
Fuck you, Brian Biehn.
写书讲讲怎么逃出天罗地网吧 傻♥逼♥书呆子
Why don't you write your way out of this trap, book fuck?
安全是最重要的
Safety above all else.
易卜生说过
Ibsen said
有两种良心
that there are two kinds of conscience.
一种在男人身上
One in a man,
另一种 完全不同的方式
and the other, in an altogether different way,
在女人身上
in a woman.
非常有内涵
Very insightful.
那我们下周继续
So we will pick this up next week.
感谢你们全神贯注 全力以赴
Thank you all for your rapt devotion and attention
学习亨利克·易卜生
to Henrik Ibsen.
我有几个想法告诉你们
I have a couple of ideas for you two.
不如把第三幕改成戏剧
What if you two dramatize act three?
明天晚上汇合
Let's get together tomorrow night
我们可以排练一下
and we can rehearse a little bit.
-很棒的一课 贝汉教授 -谢谢
- Fascinating lesson, Mr. Professor Biehn. - Thank you.
回见吧 好吗
Um, I'll see you later, all right?
我之前的课上没见过你
I haven't seen you in, uh, my class before.
需要帮忙吗
Uh, is there something I can do for you?
我是伯纳德·威罗探长
Detective Bernard Willows from the, uh,
市中心警局的
Downtown Police Precinct offices.
有什么事吗
What's this all about?
今天由我来提问吧 好吗
How 'bout I ask the questions today, okay?
我做错什么了吗 警官
Did I do something wrong, Officer?
"探长" 我就是来调查此事的
"Detective." And that's what I'm here to find out.
你上次去北杰克逊高中是什么时候
When was the last time you were at North Jackson High School?
今天
Today.
去送了一位朋友 阿曼达·斯♥诺♥格拉斯
I dropped off a friend, Amanda Snodgrass.
她是那里的老师
She's a teacher there.
你们是
And are you...
男女朋友关系吗
girlfriends and boyfriends with this teacher?
我不太喜欢女朋友这个称呼
I don't like to use the term "girlfriend,"
但我们是在约会
but we, uh, we are dating, yes.
你跟她睡了吗
Have you made intercourse with this woman?
-什么 -也就是滚床单
- Excuse me? - Coitus.
肉搏
Flesh-to-flesh.
你叫什么名字来着
What did you say your name was?
伯纳德·威罗探长 想再看看我的警徽吗
Detective Bernard Willows. You want to see my badge again?
还是让你看看我的枪
How about my fucking gun, huh?
阿曼达遇到麻烦了吗
Is Amanda in some kind of trouble?
不 是你
No. You are.
别逼我发狂 听见没有
And you do not want to get on my bad side, do you hear?
-什么 -你有枪吗 教授
- What? - Do you own a gun, Professor?
九毫米口径的
A nine millimeter?
不 我没有枪
No, I do not own a gun.
你拿枪打过人吗
Have you ever taken a gun and shot someone
在屁♥股♥和肩膀处
in the hip and in the motherfucking shoulder?
没有 我讨厌枪
No! I hate guns.
我知道枪给人带来的伤害
I know what guns can do to people.
我在努力评估你说的话是真是假
I'm trying to assess whether you're being truthful or not.
有律师在场
I would feel a lot more comfortable
我会感觉更舒服点
if I had a lawyer present.
别特么提律师 听到没
We're not calling any fucking lawyers, do you understand me?
我会合作
I will cooperate.
-我该做什么 -我来告诉你
- What can I do? - I’ll tell you what you can do.
离阿曼达·斯♥诺♥格拉斯远点
You can stay the hell away from Amanda Snodgrass.
不然你只会惹上一身的麻烦
There is nothing but trouble for you there.
我在帮阿曼达写小说
I'm helping Amanda with her novel.
真可怜
Pathetic.
最好别逼我发火
You better stay off my fucking bad side.
明白
I understand.
很好
Good.
感谢配合 公民先生
And I appreciate your cooperation, citizen.
该去别处挖掘秘密了
It's time to go do the other mysteries that I have to work on.
日安
Good day.
不行
Fuck no.
阿曼达·斯♥诺♥格拉斯
北杰克逊高中
看吧 勇敢点
Let's do it. Let's just do it.
什么
What?
好吧
Uh, okay.
好吧 太酷了
Okay, this is cool.
亲爱的 猜猜怎么着
Baby? Guess what? I--
什么
What?
穿这件
好恶心
Oh, gross.
你是不是去了大学
Hey! Did you go to the college
装成警♥察♥盘问布莱恩
and pretend to be a cop to Brian?
你从哪听来的
Where did you hear something like that?
布莱恩说有个叫威罗的警官问起了我的事
From Brian. He told me a cop named Willows came by asking about me.
不难想明白
It wasn't hard to figure out.
好吧 被你识破了 是我
Okay, fine. You got me. Yeah.
我去那里是调查
I went over there to go inspect
看那个混♥蛋♥到底想干什么
that son of a bitch to see what he was up to.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你拿枪指着他 尼尔
You pulled a gun on him, Neal.
他要是这么说 那就是胡说八道了
Okay, if he's telling you that, then he's telling a big lie
我可没有那么做
'cause I did not do that.
这些混账事情 是因为你嫉妒了吗
And all of this crazy shit, 'cause you're jealous now?
拜托 别胡说
Come on. Don't get a big head.
不是 我去那里是因为
No, I went over there because, yes,
我怀疑是他拿枪打我
I did suspect him as being my shooter.
所以我要去调查 不是因为我嫉妒
So, I wanted to check up on him, not because I'm jealous,
但我对他的假设正确
but my assumptions were correct about him.
他没那个本事帮你出书
He doesn't have the contacts it takes to get you published.
他只是想睡你
He's just trying to fuck you.
企鹅出版社要邀我去纽约开会
Well, the Penguin Press are flying me to New York
所以你搞错了
for a meeting, so you're wrong.
-你要去开会 -没错
- You got the meeting? - Yes, I did.
没错
Yup.
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表