剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
Uh, no-no-no. Don't... you don't do it with your tongue...
在美国 我们用面包沾
In America, we use bread.
我们用面包沾
We use bread.
给你
Here you go.
我唯一的岳母大人
My one and only mother-in-law.
真好吃 你应该经常做 用什么做的
This is great. You have to make it more often. What's in it?
不能说 我不能泄露秘方
No way, I will not divulge the secret recipe.
就算用诚实测试也不行
You cannot even get me with an honesty check.
真的 克里斯汀
I mean it, Christine.
很温馨 李
This was nice, Lee.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我爱你 克里斯汀
I love you, Christine.
我们的婚姻是神圣的
Our marriage is sacred.
我会做诚实测试 我会做晚餐
I will do honesty checks. I'll cook dinner.
为了挽救婚姻就算是赴汤蹈火我也在所不惜
I'll even walk over hot coals to save it.
上帝作证 宝贝
God's honest truth, baby.
我去洗碗
I'll do the dishes.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
李
Lee?
你叫我吗
You rang?
你做晚餐花了多少时间
How long did it take you to cook dinner?
不知道 可能一个小时左右吧
Uh... I don't know. Like an hour, an hour I guess?
所有的吗
For all this?
我没有计时 克里斯汀
Well, I didn't time it, Christine.
如果你刚刚说了 我们吃的外卖♥♥
If you had just said, let's get takeout,
我完全不会介意
I would've been totally fine.
我试过自己做了 克里斯汀
I tried... to cook, Christine.
但我把鸡烧糊了
But I-I-I burned the chicken.
给我看看烧糊的鸡
Show me the chicken.
我没有烧糊的鸡 克里斯汀
Well, I don't have the burned chicken, Christine,
因为我扔掉了
because I threw it away.
外卖♥♥送到后 我就把它扔了
Once I got the-the takeout, I threw it away.
我不想让你知道 克里斯汀
I was trying to cover my tracks, Christine.
-那其它食材呢 快点回答 -你想干嘛
- What were the ingredients? Quick. - What are you...?
克里斯汀 拜托 我是一所高中的校长
Christine, come on, I'm a principal of a high school--
撒一次谎 然后撒更多的谎去圆自己的话
You lie and then you tell more lies to cover everything up,
哪怕你做好事也是这样
even when you're doing something nice.
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
我们刚吃完了一顿温馨的晚餐
We just had a beautiful dinner.
对 我没下厨 不是我做的
No, I didn't, I didn't cook,
但难道有这个想法不算进步吗
but isn't it the thought that counts?
拜托
Hey, hey, come on.
别这样 别这样
Don't do that. Don't do this.
-拜托 拜托 别 别 -住手
- Hey-hey, come on. Come on, don't-don't. - Stop it.
别这样 别啊
Don't do that. Come on.
如果成了我们就明天下午六点
So we'll be to the school by six p.m.,
-到学校 -好
- if that works. - Yeah.
如果没成...
And if it doesn't work--
这样有点不方便
Well, this is a little bit of an inconvenience.
贾内尔 不要再把你的书包落在我家了好吗
Janelle, don't leave your bookbag at my house again, okay?
把你的东西收好
Keep up with your stuff.
抱歉 我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
你说什么呢 这是亚麻西装
What are you talking about? This is a linen suit.
我挺喜欢的 甘比
I dig it, Gamby.
你有种超级麦克斯的感觉
You got sort of a Max Headroom thing going on.
你看起来 很可笑
You look... ridiculous.
你还留着蓝头发穿着瑜伽裤呢
Pssh. Says the woman with blue hair and yoga pants.
提醒你一下 盖尔 形象就是一切
Get a clue, Gale. Image is everything.
今晚我的事完成后能吃块披萨吗
Hey, can we get pizza after my thing tonight?
今晚 今晚什么事
Tonight, what's tonight?
贾宝贝在已灭绝动物艺术大赛中获胜了
J Bird won an extinct animal art contest.
对 我得奖了
Yeah, I'm getting an award.
糟了 宝贝 我去不了
Aw, shit baby. I can't make it.
我今晚要参加发薪日酒会
I got payday drinks tonight.
-那又怎么样 -那又怎么样
- So what? - So what?
发薪日酒会是一个非常重要的社交场合
Payday drinks is a very important social engagement.
之前从没有人邀请过我 这是个很高的荣誉
I've never been asked before. It's a real honor.
不能不去吗
Can't you just miss it?
宝贝
Baby.
如果我今晚能在发薪日酒会上大显身手
Look. If I can kick ass tonight at payday drinks,
我就有可能成为全校最受欢迎的帅小伙了
it's my one shot to be the most popular boy in the whole school.
最受欢迎的帅小伙
The most popular boy?
人 随你怎么说吧 盖尔
Person, whatever Gale.
别取笑我 好吗
Don't make fun of me, all right?
如果我想再次坐上校长的位子
Look, if I ever want to be principal again,
我一定得人气旺
I got to be popular.
希望你们能理解和支持
Wish you guys could be supportive and understand that.
休谟说过 "爱国精神和受人欢迎
Hume said "Patriotism and popularity
是通往权力和暴♥政♥的必经之路"
are the beaten road to power and tyranny."
听见没 我知道雷会理解的
See? I knew Ray would understand.
检查下 检查下
Check it, check it.
你们都被选中成为高中评估项目的学监
Each of you have been chosen to be the proctors for the HSAPs.
我知道你们都不想来这里
Now I know none of you all want to be here.
我也不想来
I don't want to be here either.
我会尽量保持冷静
I'll try to keep it chill as poss... possible.
一旦测试结束
Now once the tests are completed,
你们就要回收卷子 交给我和纳什
you will gather them, and you will deliver them to me and Nash-O.
然后我们会把卷子放入箱子中
We will then place the tests into bins
箱子会下午三点之前
that will be delivered securely by Ms. Snodgrass,
由斯♥诺♥格拉斯老师安全地送到校董事会去
to the school board, no later than three p.m.
不准干预测试
Do no tamper with the tests,
否则你会去坐牢
or you could face jail time.
太好了 他们会把我送进教师监狱吗
Yikes. They'd throw me in teacher jail?
不 斯♥诺♥格拉斯老师
No, Ms. Snodgrass.
是该死的州监狱 联邦监狱
State, federal, fucking prison.
所以别搞砸了
So don't fuck around.
你们想现在拿上你们的卷子吗
Do you guys want to get your packets now?
甘比 期待今晚的发薪日酒会吗
Gamby, looking forward to payday drinks tonight?
应该是场盛事 对吗
Should be a fairly fly affair, huh?
第一次去吧
First time you've been, huh?
你非要说点风凉话
Of course you'd try to shine a light on that.
-扫兴鬼 -不是
- You buzzkill. - No.
有的人看什么都不顺眼
Hater's going to hate.
有的人看什么都不顺眼
Hater's going to hate.
他的问题是 他得边走边说
The problem with him is, you need to walk and talk.
你要能边走边说
You need to be able to walk and talk.
你们好 朋友们
Hello, friends.
怎么样了
What's going on?
-我还有事 -对
- Oh, I got that thing. - Oh, yeah.
-我也要走了 -走了
- I got to go do. - I got to go.
回见
See ya.
我只想跟你说一下
Yo. I just wanted to give you the heads-up
明天高中评估项目的学监都安排好了
that the proctors are all set for the HSAPs tomorrow.
你这一套 真的挺拉风的
Hey, that's, uh... really cool ensemble.
我知道 谢谢
I know. Thank you.
还有 甘比 我在想
Also, Gamby, I was thinking about some...
你的案子有几个嫌疑人
some suspects, you know, in your case, and, uh--
罗素 别跟我套近乎
Russell, don't try to be my friend.
你不关心我的案子 别装了
You don't care about the case, so don't act like you do.
我只是想对你示好
I was just trying to be nice.
我要走了
I got to split.
老师们邀请我去参加发薪日酒会
Teachers invited me to PDD.
你被邀请去参加发薪日酒会了
Oh, you got invited to payday drinks?
算了吧 我之前每次都去的
Please. I used to go all the time.
一群老师坐在那
A bunch of teachers sitting around
吃玉米片唱卡拉OK
eating nachos and singing karaoke?
简直可笑极了
What an absolute joke.
我喜欢吃玉米片和假唱
I like eating nachos and lip-synching,
我一直都喜欢
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表