剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
解散
Dismissed.
你留下
Except for you.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我要给这帮老师下马威
How dare you undermine me
你竟敢从中捣乱
to score points with these teachers.
说好要帮我调查
How dare you stand me up
可你竟敢放我鸽子
when you're supposed to be helping with my investigation.
我跟你说过
I told you,
我的生活中有很多更重要的事情
I have more important things going on in my life
你那傻♥逼♥案子算个屁
than your stupid fucking case!
你说啥
Say again?
我说错话了 甘比 我不是那个意思
That came out wrong, Gamby. I didn't mean that.
我觉得那正是你的心里话
I think that came out exactly how you wanted it to,
而且我不喜欢
and I don't appreciate it.
真够奸诈 狗逼
Smooth move, Ex-Lax.
回见
Smell you later.
甘比 甘比...
Gamby. Gamby...
于是他舔了舔手指
So then the guy licks his finger,
露出了诡异的表情
gets a weird look on his face,
然后看着姑娘 说道
then looks at the girl and says,
"亲爱的 那不是番茄酱"
"Sweetheart, that ain't marinara sauce."
太可恶了
Oh, nasty.
你真会讲笑话
You are so good at joke-telling,
一点都不好笑
it's not even funny.
其实很好笑 明摆着的嘛
I mean, it is funny, obviously.
-超好笑 -那么 甘比
- Super funny. - So, Gamby,
你还会在发薪日去喝酒的吧
you're still up for payday drinks this week, right?
必须的
Oh, I wouldn't miss it.
你会把"趣商"至少提高两位数
You'll up the fun quotient by double digits, at least.
希望如此吧
Well, I hope to.
但我不会再讲番茄酱了
But no marinara sauce.
有你们听我讲笑话真好
You guys have been a wonderful audience,
可我得去工作了
but somebody here's got to work.
我走啦
I'm out.
祝你们下午愉快 老师们
Enjoy the rest of your day, teachers.
待会见
See you so soon.
好的
You will.
听见没
Did you guys hear that?
我说 待会见 然后他回应我了
I said, I'll see you soon, he was like, "Yeah, you will."
我觉得他喜欢你...
I think he likes you...
戴肖恩 戴肖恩 戴肖恩
Dayshawn, Dayshawn, Dayshawn.
你好啊 甘比先生
Damn, Mr. Gamby.
我看见你在那边
I see you over there straight
-和老师们有说有笑的 -是滴
- chilling with the teachers, huh? - Oh yeah.
我还记得你有阵子根本不敢坐在那儿
I recall the time your ass was afraid to even sit over there.
可不是嘛
So true.
我自己都不敢相信
I can hardly believe it myself, huh.
我真的变得受人欢迎了
I'm actually becoming popular.
我告诉你 我很佩服你
Tell you what, man, I'm fucking impressed.
我得确保不能忘本
You know, I got to make sure I don't forget who I really am.
但这真难以置信
But it's so crazy.
你不想太骄傲膨胀
Yeah, you don't want to get too cocky.
是的没错
Got to be real.
看见那几个学生了吗
You see those kids over there?
我以前就那样
That used to be me.
呆子一个 没人理我
A nerd. A nobody.
最底层
Bottom of the barrel.
可现在 我觉得我更像那些学生
But now, I think I'm more like those guys.
你更像是艾登·米勒和那群小混♥蛋♥
Oh, you more like Aiden Miller and them cool motherfuckers?
你是这么想的吗
That's who you think you are?
我知道我就是这样的人
That's who I know I am.
-好吧 -我引领话题
- All right. - I'm a tastemaker.
我是老大 戴肖恩
An alpha, Dayshawn.
我说话的时候 大家都会听
When I say something, people listen.
我讲笑话 大家就会笑
When I crack a joke, people laugh.
我就像是有两幅面孔 兄弟
It's like night and day, buddy.
多好啊
That's fucking beautiful, man.
祝贺你 甘比先生
Congratulations, Mr. Gamby.
你还想留着这个发型吗
You thinking about sticking with that haircut?
当然 为什么要换发型
Yeah. Why would I change my hair?
既然你现在是灵魂人物了
I just thought with you being a tastemaker now,
可以稍稍改头换面一下
you might want to switch to something a little more dope, man,
而不是现在这种不咋地的发型
instead of that Mike Ditka, Happy Days shit you got going on.
这种发型对白人来说非常帅气
This is actually a pretty dope haircut for a white person.
我不是想冒犯你或者其他白人
Well, I'm not trying to offend you or any other white people,
但你看起来像个跑腿小弟
but you look like a very low-level mobster.
这好像没什么不好的
Uh, well, I don't really think that that's a negative.
所以...随便吧
So... whatever.
我要想融入发薪日酒会
If I'm going to fit in at payday drinks,
就得了解了解你们都是怎么打扮的
I'm gonna need some advice on how to dress like you people.
难怪你非让我来商场
I was wondering why you dragged my ass to the mall.
我也可以买♥♥些好看的衣服吗
Can I get something pretty, too?
用你的钱就可以
If you use your own money.
尼尔...
Neal...
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
别害羞嘛 你也可以把手放我屁♥股♥上
Don't be embarrassed. You can put your hand on my ass too.
赶紧把手拿开
Get your hand out of my pocket, right now.
尼尔 听我说
Neal, look,
我知道你不想公开我们的关系
I know you want to keep our relationship a secret,
但论受欢迎程度 我在学校能排第二或第三
but I'm the second or third most popular teacher at North Jackson.
你可以通过我打进别人的小圈子
I can be your gateway to the in-crowd.
我只需要你帮我挑衣服 好吗
All I need from you are fashion tips, okay?
除了着装之外 他们已经接受我了
Besides clothing, I already got their acceptance.
好吧 如果你想当校长
Yeah, well, if you want to be principal,
光是被人接受可不够
you need more than acceptance.
罗素是校长
Russell's principal.
是啊 要是罗素走了的话
Yeah, but if Russell wasn't around,
你就是校长了
then you would be principal.
我觉得罗素哪儿都不会去
Well, I highly doubt Russell's going anywhere.
尼尔 你这么有潜力
Neal... you have so much potential.
你就像未经琢磨的钻石
You're like a diamond in the rough and...
我愿意做那个打磨钻石的人
I want to be the one to scrape off all that gross black stuff.
受人欢迎就像打仗
Popularity is like war.
有交战规则
There are certain rules of engagement.
第一条规则
Rule number one:
试衣间
受欢迎的人都有自己的风格
populars have their own sense of style.
形象就是一切
Image is everything.
这身怎么样
What do you think about this?
有点进步...
A few small improvements...
这就好多了 超性感
Yeah, that's better. Fucking hot.
不许那么做
You can't do that.
我是让衣服更时尚一些
I was just making it cool.
你在损坏商品
You're destroying merchandise.
我可能不太适合这风格
I don't even think this is my style.
第二条规则 忘记你的想法
Rule number two: forget what you think.
要想受欢迎就要接受大众观念
Being popular is about accepting what everyone else thinks.
形象就是一切
Image is everything.
形象就是一切
Image is everything.
形象就是一切
Image is everything.
尼尔·甘比
Neal Gamby,
学校里最受欢迎的男生
the most popular boy in school.
感受得到吗
Can you see it?
怎么样 诚实测试
So? Honesty check.
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
很好吃
Delicious.
你居然会做饭
Who knew you could cook?
米莎好像很喜欢
Well, it looks like Mi-Cha enjoyed it.
她喜欢得不要不要的
She's going bananas over there.
都喝光吧 肉汁是最美味的
Go ahead, soak it up, gravy's the best part.
不不不 别用舌头舔...
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表