剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
祝你们好运 朋友们
Bon courage, mes amies.
你们一定会顺利到达目的地
I know you will get where you are going.
你不来吗
Tu viens pas?
我现在有理由留下来了
我提醒过你
和你们并肩作战是我的荣幸
It's been a privilege fighting with you guys.
感谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
永远的战友
Frères d'armes pour toujours.
他刚说什么
What did he say?
他说你是战友
He said you're brothers-in-arms.
我就猜他说的这个 - 嗯
That's what I thought he said. - Mm.
你的法语越来越好了
Your French is getting better.
英国什么样
So what's England like?
英国就像大便
Ugh, England's shite.
这么糟糕吗
That bad, huh?
实际上 军队很快接管
Actually, Army took over
并封控了一切
and got things locked down pretty quick.
我们离开的时候 岛上都好好的
The island was good when we left.
对 但他们还是英国佬 所以依然是大便
Aye, but they're still English, so they're shite.
现在的苏格兰就是个噩梦
Now, Scotland, there's a wet fucking dream.
这是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
粪便 - 粪便
Guano. -Guano?
蝙蝠粪便 别碰
Bat shit. Don't touch it.
是的 不要紧
Yeah, don't worry.
这东西会影响精神
That stuff's psychoactive.
我们在海峡下面了
We're under the channel now.
希望天花板撑得住
Hope that ceiling holds.
溺水可不在我的日程表上
Drowning is not anything I had on my to do list.
别担心 在你头发打湿前
Don't worry. Pressure will crush you to death
压强就把你压死了
before you get your hair wet.
真会安慰啊 谢谢你
That's comforting. Thank you.
我们怎么知道走了多远
How do we know how far we've gone?
那扇黄色的门通向维修通道
That yellow door leads to a service tunnel.
每五百米就有一个
There's one every half kilometer.
就剩下九十一个啦
Only 91 to go.
等下
Yo. Hold up.
这一定是个检查站
That must be a checkpoint.
英国的吗 怎么离法国这么近
English? Why so close to France?
为了挡住该死的法国人
To keep out the fucking French.
嘿 放松 伙计
Hey, relax, mate.
把你们枪收起来
Just keep your guns away.
让我去谈 你们只会惹毛他们
Let me do the talking. You'll just piss them off.
哈喽
Hello!
我们是英国人 别开枪
We're British. Please don't shoot.
我们带来了礼物 安格斯 快拿过来
We come bearing gifts. Angus, get it.
好的
Yeah. Yeah, fine.
酒 我们带了酒
Vino. We've got vino.
上帝保佑女王
God save the Queen.
他们大概不需要酒了
Guess they're not going to be needing the wine.
那可以留给我们了
More for us.
嘘
Shh.
上帝说 "要有..."
And God said, "Let there be"...
他们自相残杀了
They killed each other.
他们为什么这么做
Why would they do that?
可能是蝙蝠粪吸入太多
Maybe it's the guano.If you breathe in too long,
就会看见幻象 并且变得多疑
you can start to see things,start getting you paranoid.
人会变得疯癫
People lose their minds.
继续前进
Let's keep moving.
这些是什么
What is this?
生物体发光
Bioluminescence.
一些动植物会发出独特光芒
Some animals and plants generate their own light.
就像萤火虫
Like fireflies.
是的 没错
Yeah, exactly.
丧尸
Walker.
别大意 跟紧我
All right. Follow me.
列纵队 保持安静
Single file. Keep quiet.
你还好吗
You okay?
不用担心我 老哥
Don't worry about me, froggy.
快起来 快起来
Got you, got you, got you.
什么鬼
What?
天啊
Oh, God.
不 不
No. No!
不要
No!
不 不
No! No!
不 米歇尔
No. Michel!
米歇尔
Michel!
米歇尔 不要
Michel! No!
不
No!
卡罗尔在哪
Where's Carol?
你刚杀了我哥哥
You killed my brother!
停手 停手 是我
Stop! Stop! It's me.
停手
Stop.
米歇尔
Michel?
米歇尔 米歇尔
Michel! Michel!
嗨 老兄
Hey, mate.
给 快点戴上
Here. Put it on.
原来你在这
There you are.
抱歉 伙计 面具不够我们所有人
Sorry, pal. There's not enough masks for the lot of us.
老兄 家里还有人等我们回去
We've got people waiting for us back home, mate.
就把他留在这里吗
Just leave him here?
已经过去这么久了吗
Has it been so long?
我能. . .
Can I...
能跟你一起走吗
Can I come with you?
把我的手♥枪♥拿来 - 什么
Fetch my pistol. - What?
把我包里的手♥枪♥拿来
Fetch my pistol in my bag!
你的包在哪
Where's your bag?
我之前给你了 好吗
I gave it to you, all right?
你觉得你已经受够了
You think you've had enough.
你内心空空如也
That there's nothing left inside you.
你以为这就结束了吗
You think it's over?
但你不会死在这的
But you won't die here.
至少不会和他一样
Not like him.
还记得我们第一次见面吗
Remember when we first met?
我跟你说什么了
What I told you?
永不言弃
Bet on hope.
祝你好运 迪克森先生
Bon courage, Monsieur Dixon.
把这个戴上
Put that on.
明白
Got it.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
应该吧
I think so.
科德隆呢
Where's Codron?
他跑了
He ran off.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
好的
Yeah.
♪事与愿违♪
♪ You can't always get what you want ♪
♪事与愿违♪
♪ You can't always get what you want ♪
♪事与愿违♪
♪ You can't always get what you want ♪
♪可若你走出第一步♪
♪ But if you try sometimes
♪也许会发现♪
♪ You might find ♪
♪竟然得偿所愿♪
♪ You get what you need
♪哦 耶♪
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
第六集的标题是
Zabel: "Au Revoir les Enfants," "Goodbye Children"
"再见 孩子们"
is the title of episode 6.
这参考了一部精彩的法国老电影
It references a great old French movie,
影片某些主题与本系列非常相关
and it had some themes that were very relevant for this series.
这也与本集相关
It's also relevant to the episode
因为我们要对劳伦说再见
because we are saying goodbye to Laurent,
至少目前是这样的
at least for the time being.
你不来 是吗
You're not coming, are you?
必须有人留下
Somebody has to stay behind.
这部分十分感人
That whole section was really moving.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表