剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
而我必须构建这一点
and I had to build it,
即使不完全知道创伤的具体来源
even not knowing exactly where the traumatize was.
我必须围绕一些
I had to build her around something
对她来说非常痛苦的事情来塑造她
that was really painful for her.
扎贝尔 《蒙娜丽莎》是一个人物
Zabel: The Mona Lisa is a figure who
她隐藏着某些东西
she's hiding something.
你不知道她到底在想什么
You don't know exactly what she's thinking,
但她在观察
but she's watching.
显然 这对热内这个角色来说
And obviously that became very symbolic
变得非常具有象征意义
to Genet as a character.
她与之产生了共鸣
She relates to it.
夏利尔 这是我工作中最难忘的记忆之一
Charrier: It's one of the greatest memory of work I have.
拥有属于自己的卢浮宫
Having the Louvre for ourselves
并与蒙娜丽莎进行面对面的交流
and having that têteàtête with the Mona Lisa,
谁能体验到那种感觉 你知道吗
who can experience that, you know?
那是一段非常特别的记忆
That's a very special memory.
你怎么这么确定这是真品
How are you so sure it's the real thing?
因为是我亲手把它从[哔]墙上取下来的
'Cause I'm the one who took it off the wall.
热内和卡萝尔
Both Genet and Carol
都是过去被低估和误解的角色
are characters who have been underestimated
但他们都非常强大
and misunderstood in the past,
各有各的方式
but are very powerful, each in their own way.
所以我们认为把这两个角色放在一起
So we thought that was very fascinating
非常引人入胜
to put those two characters together
因为他们有一些相似之处
because of some of the similarities that they have,
但也有不同之处
but also the differences.
麦克布莱德 卡萝尔绝对能理解热内
McBride: Carol absolutely relates to Genet
在这个世界如何影响了她
in how this world has affected her.
失去 宽恕
The losses. The forgiveness.
内疚 再次宽恕
The guilt. The forgiveness again.
尼科特罗 这真是一个绝佳的机会
Nicotero: It's really a great opportunity
看这两位女性互相打量对方
to see these two women sort of eye each other up
并弄清楚她们如何能从对方那里得到
and figure out how they can get
她们需要的东西
what they need out of each other.
夏利尔 在梅森梅尔的那几场戏
Charrier: Those scenes in the Maison Mère
我记得非常清楚
I remember really well.
我们对此非常兴奋
We were very excited about it.
我们就像那样[咯咯笑] 你知道吗
We were like you know?
梅丽莎非常大方 非常冷静 也非常有趣
Melissa is very generous. very calm, and very funny.
你为什么要找迪克森
And why do you want to find Dixon?
我来这里是为了杀他
I came here to kill him.
洛桑 我的朋友们
Losang: My friends...
时候到了
...the time has come.
仪式在我看来是第二季的核心
The ceremony is the center, in my mind, of season two.
它非常重要
It's super important.
是的 它出了问题 出了很大的问题
And yeah, it goes wrong. It goes very wrong.
我们今天拍摄的是一项测试
What we're shooting today is a test
看洛朗能否在行尸的咬伤下存活
of whether Laurent will survive the bite of a walker.
仪式场景非常狂野
The ceremony scenes were wild
因为那天的天气就像这样[吹风]
because the weather that day was just like
你知道 你在这个另一个城♥堡♥的
you know, and you're in this giant courtyard
巨大院落里
of this other castle.
那天那里有很多人
And there was a lot of people there that day.
斯基鲁齐 哇 那天的仪式拍摄真是太棒了
Scigliuzzi: Wow, that was a great day shooting the ceremony.
很难因为我得这样看着我的眼睛
It was hard 'cause I had to have my eyes like this.
走路也很奇怪
And the walking was weird
因为我得像行尸一样走路
'cause I had to walk kind of like a walker.
真正的转折是西尔维也是仪式的一部分
The real twist is Sylvie's part of the ceremony,
我读到时倒吸了一口气
and I gasped when I read that.
啊 西尔维
Aaah! Sylvie!
扎贝尔 我们一直希望西尔维有一个英雄式的故事
Zabel: We always wanted Sylvie to have a heroic story
她在试图救洛朗时死去
where she gets killed trying to save Laurent.
同时
And at the same time,
我们在构思这个关于仪式和测试的故事
we were figuring out this story about the ceremony and the test.
我对房♥间里的人说 "那将是一个特别的行尸"
And I said to the room, "It would be a special walker."
所以 如果西尔维恰好在正确的时间死去
So if Sylvie happens to have died at the right time,
那她就是用作行尸的合适人选
then she would be the right one to use as the walker.
里奇曼 我们一直有点担心
Richman: All the time we sort of fretted about
告诉一个女演员她将要死去
telling an actress that she's going to die.
但对我们来说 真正最难的
But the real hardest part was how, for us,
是她的反应 她真的很兴奋
because her reaction was she was really excited.
布兰克·弗朗卡尔 西尔维在试图救洛朗时死去的事实
BlancFrancard: The fact that Sylvie died trying to save Laurent,
我觉得这是她死去的最好方式 说实话
I think it's the best way for her to die, honestly.
我真的很兴奋能扮演僵尸
And I was really excited to play a zombie.
在《行尸走肉》里 这是扮演僵尸的
On "Walking Dead," It's the best opportunity
最好机会
to play a zombie.
他们做了 比如 惊人的化妆
They did, like, amazing makeup,
做了这个假脖子 如你所见
made this prosthetic neck, as you can see
在这里用硅胶
goes there in silicone,
以创造出一种假断颈的效果
so to create like a fake broken neck.
还有合成颧骨 然后喷了我
And also synthetic cheekbones and just sprays me,
大概两个小时
like, for two hours.
之后 你可以看到我的手上他们也做了同样的处理
And after that, you can see on my hand they did the same.
他们开始用非常非常细的铅笔
And they start to draw on my face
在我的脸上画
with really, really thin pencil.
当我第一次在镜子里看到自己时
When I saw myself the first time in the mirror,
说实话 我真的非常惊讶
honestly, I was really amazed.
我喜欢这种被改造的想法
I love the idea of being transformed
完全变得与自己不同的感觉
and just be completely different from myself.
我非常喜欢
I loved it.
非常感谢大家
Merci beaucoup tout le monde.
斯奇鲁齐 我觉得我有点难过 不是角色里的我
Scigliuzzi: I guess I'm kind of sad, not as in my character,
而是真实的我 因为如果她不在片场 我会想念她
but me, 'cause I'm gonna miss her if she's not on set.
布兰克-弗朗卡尔 我在这个节目中学到了很多
BlancFrancard: I learned a lot in the show.
我非常感激 因为我得到了很多建议
I'm really grateful in that I'm full of advices
和一些难以忘怀的美好回忆 我想
and great memories that you can't really forget, I think.
再见
Byebye.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表