剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
你是对的 我在这里找到了一些东西
You know, you're right. I found something here.
我跋山涉水来到这儿
I have come a very long way.
只是为了确认他的安全
Just make sure he's okay.
他们可以帮我们到达英国
They can help us get to England.
你或许能从这找到一条去往美国的路
From there, you may find a way across to America.
我们离开的时候 小岛情况正常
The island was good when we left.
我曾经给那个女孩读过一本书
That little girl that I would read stories to --
时光带走了索菲亚
time took that Sophia away.
过来 我们继续走
Come here. We keep going.
这就是我们要做的
That's what we do.
你杀了我兄弟
You killed my brother!
是我 - 住手
It's me. - Stop!
米歇尔
Michel?!
还记得我们第一次见面 我说了什么吗
Remember when we first met, what I told you?
心怀希望
Bet on hope.
你不会死在这儿的
You won't die here.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
从隧♥道♥出来后 你一直盯着那个罐子看
You been staring at that can since the tunnel.
你觉得他们会没事吗
Think they're still good?
大概会出事
Probably not.
我都快想不起上次吃的热狗了
Can't even remember my last hot dog.
或许我们应该留着这个以备不时之需
Maybe we should save these for a special occasion.
或者如果我们能找到其他人 可以用来交易
Or, you know, to trade. If we ever find anybody.
是啊 苏格兰人不是说过需要有秩序吗
Yeah. Didn't the Scots say this is supposed to be under control?
或许他们都在某个安全区
Maybe they're all in some safe zone somewhere.
没有丧尸
There's no Walkers, neither.
真奇怪 - 你知道什么才最奇怪吗
It's weird. - You know what's weird?
方向盘位置不对
The steering wheel's on the wrong side.
是的
Huh?
你肩膀还好吧
Your shoulder okay?
还行 刀子插得不深
Yeah. Knife didn't go in too deep.
科德隆真的彻底疯了吗
Codron really flipped out, huh?
是啊 他估计看到他兄弟了
Yeah. I thought he saw his brother.
那些蝙蝠粪会导致精神错乱
It's that bat guano messing with your head.
怪不得说脑子进屎了
Guess that's why they call it batshit crazy.
一切开始时 我还很年轻
You know, I was pretty young when all this started.
庸庸碌碌 身无长物
Never got to do much. Never had much.
我们都失去了很多
There's a lot we lost.
是啊 我从小和我哥长大 对抗整个世界
Yeah, growing up it was my brother and I against the world.
然后这个世界就变了
Then the world changed.
我们现在不是战就是逃
Now all we do is run and fight.
这根本不算活着
That ain't no way to live.
你想过这个吗
Do you ever think about that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一直想我们离家还有多远
I keep thinking about how far away from home we are.
你说过那儿生活很艰难
You said it was hard being there.
没有你的话 确实
Without you, yeah.
但经历过这么多事
But after everything, you know,
我已经准备好回来了
I'm really ready to get back.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
至少这里的人说英语
At least they speak English here.
"遵守宵禁 晚上及时归家 否则当场击毙"
"Observe curfew. In at night or shot on sight."
你准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
走吧
Alright.
行尸走肉 达里尔·迪克森 第三季第01集
"小心乌贼"
"Mind the squid."
管他呢
Whatever.
开打
Fuck it.
快走
Go!
我在逃了
I'm trying!
你没事吧 - 嗯
You alright? - Mm-hmm.
真豪华
Very posh.
达里尔
Daryl.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
你呢 - 没事
You good? - Yeah.
那就好
Good.
我猜你没看见人吧
Guessing you didn't see no one?
没有 你找到食物了吗
Nope. Did you find any food?
十间公♥寓♥找遍
I've been in every single apartment ten times.
只找到这个
Ain't found nothing but this.
米斯蒂港 特浓啤酒
Misty Harbor, extra stout.
估计已经变质了
It's probably stale anyway.
上面写含铁量高
Says it's high in iron.
还算不错
That's something.
该死的苏格兰人
Fuck those Scots.
糟透了
This sucks.
行尸不会散去
The Walkers aren't going away.
是的
Yeah, well...
我保证我们不会饿死在这里的
We ain't starving to death up here, I'll tell you that.
有什么办法吗
Any ideas?
我们可以在黎明时突围
We can break out at dawn.
你同意吗
You up for that?
至少我们为之一战了
At least we go down fighting.
你不是说以备不时之需吗
I thought you were saving that for a special occasion.
如果最后一顿饭都不算特殊情况
If our last meal isn't a special occasion,
什么算呢
I don't know what it is.
嘿 嘿 看
Hey. Hey! Look.
绝对在那边 你看见没
I swear. Right there. See that?
可能是太阳光
Probably just the sun.
是啊 或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
别管了
Sleep on the dogs?
好的
Yeah.
我去拿酒
Okay, I'll get the beer.
嗨 你们好
Whoa! Hi. Hello.
我没有恶意
Uh, I come in peace.
我是朱利安
Uh, Julian.
市财政官朱利安
Julian Chamberlain.
和那个前首相...
No relation to the, uh,
内维尔·张伯伦...
to the former, uh, Prime Minister,
没有关系
uh, Neville... Neville Chamberlain.
呃 我也不知道为什么要提他
Uh...Obscure reference.
你们饿了么
Hungry?
纯麦芽的
Single malt.
这可是个好东西 - 是啊 非常好
That's good stuff. - Mm, yeah. Very good.
是啊
Yeah.
人们都去哪了
So where'd all the people go?
就在你面前
You're looking at him.
就是我
I'm it.
递下盐
Pass the salt.
就是你 什么意思
What do you mean, you're it?
你们看到的就是英国最后一人了
You're looking at the last Englishman in England,
据我所知
as far as I know.
我已经有...
I haven't seen another person in...
好多年没见过其他人了
Oh, God. Many years. Mm.
一看见乌贼扭动 我就兴奋了
Got quite excited when the squid started wriggling.
乌贼 - 是啊 伦敦谐音梗
Squid? - Aye. Some, uh, Cockney rhyming thing.
鬼哭足下软
Um, departed souls -- soles of the feet.
足下打颤颤 拌馅绿狗眼
Feet -- plates of meat. Meat pie -- dog's eye.
狗咬骨唤伍 行伍争杯盘
Dog and bone -- phone. Phone your mate -- China plate.
杯倒红酒洒 红酒换红茶
Plate and cup -- cup of rosy. Rosie Lee -- tea.
茶盏收冥币 命毙乌贼爪
Teapot lid -- quid. Quid -- squid.
很顺口吧
Obvious really.
然后那只乌贼引导你找到我们吗
And the squid led you to us?
就像猎人带着猎犬追踪狐狸一样
Like a hunter follows hounds to a fox.
我从屋顶过来的 花了不少功夫
Yeah, via the rooftops, which is why it took so long.
真折腾 我得顺牛津街
Honestly, I had to go all the way to Oxford Street,
爬上中♥央♥酒店的最高处
Climb to the top of Centre Point,
就是为了绕到这里来
just to serpentine my way down here.
天啊 我真想念地铁
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表