剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
Stop saying that. You're going to kill him.
告诉我在哪里
冷静一点
Come down now.
我们谈谈
你不懂吗 孩子会死的
停下 退后 放开他
西尔维
Sylvie!
他的信仰很薄弱
Her faith was weak.
再往前一点
Just a little farther up.
他已经说了一个小时了
He's been saying that for an hour.
他会找到的
Isabelle: He'll find it.
你觉得我会喜欢俄亥俄吗
So they think I'd like Ohio?
是的 冬天很难熬
Yeah. I mean, the winters suck.
但夏天很美
But summers are nice.
在河流里钓鱼 到处都是萤火虫
Fishing in the streams, fireflies all over.
萤火虫
Fireflies?
找到了
Found it.
看吧 我说了
See, I told you.
我们慢慢爬
We can inch up to the top.
好的
All right.
时间到了
Ah, it's time.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你当然准备好了
Of course you are.
有点重
This is heavy.
我在那儿具体要做什么
What exactly do I do when I'm up there?
做你自己 感受能量
Be yourself, soak in the energy.
大家都对你扮演精神角色
Everyone is very excited about you stepping
感到兴奋 谢谢
into the spiritual role. Merci.
我想我也很兴奋
I guess I'm excited, too.
那也是让你成为你的原因
And that's why you are you.
对我们所有人来说都是一种恩赐
A blessing to all of us.
当我像你这么大的时候 我是个害羞的孩子
Hey, when I was your age, I was a shy kid.
我非常胆小
Very nervous.
在钢琴独奏会上我尿湿了裤子
I wet my pants during my piano recital.
我不会尿湿的
That won't happen.
要是伊萨和达里尔也在就好了
I wish Issa and Daryl were here.
喝了这个 它会让你放松
Drink this. It'll relax you.
蜜草根和蜂蜜
Valerian root and honey.
我很放松
I feel relaxed.
我知道你不需要 但还是喝了它
I know you don't need it. Drink it anyway.
朋友们 时间到了
My friends, the time has come.
从法国各地 德国 西班牙
From across France, from Germany, from Spain,
作为朝圣者成为这个社区的一部分
we've come as pilgrims to be part of this community
我们带着对尚未诞生的共同信仰的信念而来
out of a shared belief of faith in what is yet to come.
看吧
我们走到今天不容易
The journey here has been long and hard.
有人时不时会产生怀疑 怀疑是正常的
Some have had doubts at times.
我们需要耐心地证明
We've had to be patient to prove
在隧♥道♥的尽头有一束光
that there is a light at the end of the tunnel,
我们将拥有一个能抵抗饥饿者撕咬的未来
a future where we will no longer be vulnerable to the bite of the hungry ones.
现在是时候把怀疑放在一边
Now is the time to cast doubt aside
庆祝希望 团结和爱
and to embrace hope, to celebrate the inspiring power
还有鼓舞人心的力量
of our unity and love.
我们都是人 甚至饥饿者也是
We are all human, and even les affamés,
我们纪念那些失去的 带着爱的记忆继续前行的人
lost to us, carry with them the memory of love.
谁能比刚刚失去他并深爱他的人
So who better to confirm our faith in Laurent
更好地证明我们对劳伦特的信仰
than someone we've just lost, but who loved him dearly.
现在 他的爱将向我们展示一切
And now her love will deliver us all.
表演结束了 杂种
Show's over, motherfucker.
抓住他
抓住他
快 快
很好 来吧
Oh, good. Come on.
劳伦 快 请快点
嘿
Man: Hey! Hey!
来吧
从这里 从这里
你们需要从我们来时的路走
You're gonna have to go out the same way we came in.
没有你我们不走
We're not leaving without you.
我留下帮忙
I stay and help.
你们两个得把他从墙上弄下来
It's gonna take both of you to get him down that wall.
孩子 你需要清醒过来 帮帮我
Kid, I need you to wake up. I need your help.
我想让你带他们去我们的秘密地方
I need to take them to our secret place.
好吗 我们工作的地方 森林里的洞穴
Okay? The place that we train. The cave in the woods.
森林里的洞穴 你记得吗
The cave in the woods. You remember?
听我说 森林里的洞穴
Listen to me. The cave in the woods.
大岩石那里
The one by the big rocks?
对 就是那里
Yeah. That one.
带他们去 你能做到 给我一天时间
Take 'em. You can do this. Give me a day.
如果我没回来 你们继续前进
If I don't make it back, you keep running.
我会找到你们
I'll find you.
好的
Okay.
把这个弄出来 弄出来
快走
Come on, let's go.
让他停下
在这里等着
过去 悄悄地
走
需要帮忙吗 不 不 我上去
好了 走吧
嘿 你
抓住他 抓住他
抓住他
该死
嘿 看来他们把我交给你了
Hey. I think I was assigned to help you.
我看到了昨晚的事情
I saw what happened last night.
那个对食物发牢骚的男人 真是个讨厌的家伙
That guy with the stew. The floor. What an asshole.
停下
继续
你好
Bonjour.
吃饭
Stew?
你会说英语吗
You speak any English?
我是美国人
An American.
我在找一个美国人
I'm looking for an American.
美国人 名字叫迪克森
American? His name is Dixon.
我在找一个美国人 迪克森
I'm looking for an American. Have you seen
迪克森
Man: Dixon.
达里尔·迪克森
Daryl Dixon.
你说什么
Who was that?
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
他曾经在我手里 我让他走了
I had him, and I let him go.
这就是代价
This was my price.
你知道他现在在哪里吗
Do you know where he is now?
我为什么要告诉你
Why would I tell you?
看着
No.
因为我从不相信巧合
Because I don't believe in coincidences.
我遇见你一定有原因
There's a reason I found you.
肯定有 这是一个信♥号♥♥
There has to be. It's a sign.
我不相信信♥号♥♥
I don't believe in signs.
求你
Please.
达里尔·迪克森是我的
Darryl Dixon and I...
我的兄弟
He's my brother.
他是我家里剩下的唯一一个人
He's my only surviving family.
吃饭时间结束了 我们得走了
我是卡萝尔 我是卡萝尔 你叫什么名字
I'm Carol. I'm Carol. What's your name?
科德龙
Codron.
科德龙 求你帮帮我
Codron, please help me.
我从很远的地方来
I have come a very long way.
他是我们家剩下的唯一一个人
He's the only family I have left.
如果你耽误我们 我们都会受罚
他
He's...
在诺曼底海滩上有一个岛上的城♥堡♥
There is an island fortress on the Normandy coast.
走快点
Allez viens!
快点
Hurry up.
如果热内先找到
If Genet finds him first,
她不会让迪克森活
Dixon is a dead man.
只有一个地方可能
It can only be one place.
蒙特圣米歇尔
Monte Saint Michel.
开车几个小时的路程
It is a few hours drive.
跟我来
Come with me.
我不能 我不能丢下朱利安
I can't. Not without Julien.
对不起 我得走了
I'm sorry. I got to go.
祝你好运 雷米
Good luck, Remy.
卡萝尔
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表