剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
She died.
那男孩呢
And the boy?
他很安全 没人能找到或伤害他
Somewhere safe where no one can find him or hurt him.
我对奎宁做了
I did what I had to
必须做的事
with Quinn.
我很抱歉造成任何...怎么说来着
I'm sorry for any, um, what do you call it?
附带损害
Collateral damage.
你可以弥补我们
Well, you can make it up to us.
我们在找一个人
We're looking for someone.
另一个美国人
Another American.
哇 你们怎么到处跑
Whoa, you people are everywhere.
你到底怎么来的法国
How exactly did you come to France?
这重要吗 - 对我来说不重要
Does it matter? - Not to me,
但你出现的同时
but you show up around the same time
一架飞机正好降落在城市西边
an airplane landed West of the city.
小心点
Be careful.
有些人为了逃出去不择手段
Some people will do anything for a way out.
好的 我们会注意的
Yeah, we'll keep that in mind.
实际上 我雇了几个人去追踪那架飞机
In fact, I hired a few men to track it down.
但他们再也没回来
They never came back.
我们的朋友呢
What about our friend?
我会让人去找
I'll put out the word.
怎么了
What is it?
这个红色的东西哪里来的
This red one. Where did it come from?
朱丽叶
Juliette.
这是从哪里来的
两个战士带来的
从母亲之家抢来的
母亲之家
Maison Mère.
早变样了
It's not what it used to be.
听说没剩什么东西了
Nothing left, from what I hear.
我们需要一辆车
We're gonna need a car.
还有武器
And weapons.
草莓含有丰富的维他命C
可以预防坏血病
我不知道
很多人不知道陆地上也会得坏血病
嗯
Mmm.
好吃
你吃过香蕉吗
嗯
吃过很多
在这一切发生之前
是什么味道
很甜
应该是
太久了 我也不记得了
你为什么想杀了达里尔
他杀了我哥哥
我很生气
因为你爱你的哥哥
愤怒
是一种病
会让你做出可怕的事情
你哥哥是坏人吗
不是
No.
他很害怕
恐惧也会让人做出很可怕的事情
我应该保护好他的
但是
上帝普爱众生
那是第一次
我感受到他好像在注视着我
看着我要做什么
看着我会做出什么选择
你做得对
但我伤害了你
请你原谅我
我已经原谅你了
希望有一天
你能原谅自己
把枪放下
Put your guns down. Put your guns down.
我们没有恶意
不用担心
没有守卫
No guards.
是的 我注意到了
Yeah, I noticed.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很高兴能回到这里
Just thrilled to be back.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 真怀念
Yeah, good times.
别被战士们吓到了
Don't be alarmed by the Guerriers.
他们是为伟大事业团结起来的兄弟姐妹
They're brothers and sisters united in our cause.
但是没了那孩子 信息将会丢失
But the message will be lost without the boy.
劳伦是天选之人
Laurent is the chosen one.
他需要被保护
He needs to be protected.
我们希望他在这里
We're hoping he's here.
我们在巢穴把劳伦交给了你
We sent Laurent to you, at the Nest.
美国人引诱他离开了
He was taken from us. Lured away by the American.
那你们必须帮忙找到他
Then you must help find him.
做好准备
Make preparations.
我们立刻出发
We go out at once.
分小组覆盖更大城市范围
We split into groups to cover more of the city.
我们走
Come on, let's go.
大家等等
把桌上的东西拿过来
找到他
我进去看看
I'll check in here.
起开
Get off that.
我现在在美国
It's in America.
我外出寻找东西
I went out looking for something,
却招来一身麻烦
and all I found was trouble.
如果我没能回来
If I don't make it back,
希望他们知道我试过了
I want them to know I tried.
上天 我依然在尽力
Hell, I'm still trying.
嘿
Hey.
我有个发现
I found something.
好
Okay.
你看见他了吗
You see him?
没有
No.
不 他不在这
No, he's not here.
也许他没来过
Maybe he was never here.
我们可能来错地方了
Maybe we're in the wrong place.
过来 看那边
Come here. Look at that.
那车里一定有活物
There's got to be something alive in there.
来吧
Come on.
放下武器
法罗兄弟
我不是你兄弟
也许该叫你中魔兄弟
中了叛徒迪克森的蛊惑
随你怎么说 他问心无愧
迪克森只忠于他自己
Dixon is faithful only to himself.
他想回家
He wants to go home.
想回到他的世界
Wants to go back to his world.
如果他把男孩带走 我们的家园将变成什么样
If he takes the boy, what becomes of ours?
达里尔想拯救劳伦
Daryl wants to save Laurent.
你却想让他牺牲
You want to make him a martyr.
听着
Look.
看看我们是怎样躲避丧尸的
Look at how we have to hide from the hungry ones.
在屋顶上 在地下室里
On the rooftops. In the cellars.
我们的孩子眼中只有恐惧
Our children, all they've known is fear.
准备好了吗
You ready?
那他们的孩子是什么样的呢
And what of their children?
活着的懦夫
The living cower.
人口正在减少 死亡数量激增
The numbers dwindling, the dead flourishing,
万物的自然秩序被扭曲逆转
the natural order of things
超出了人类理解范围
twisted and perverted beyond comprehension.
有人相信世界已经终结
Some people believe the world has ended,
上帝也已死去
that God is also dead.
因此我们必须找到他
That is why we must find him.
让世界看到上帝依然存在
The world must see that God is still here
那个男孩就是证据
and the boy is proof.
这正是信念所在
That's what faith is.
如果需要证据 说明你已经失去了信念
If you need proof, you've already lost it.
阿什 阿什
Ash. Ash.
你做到了
You made it.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
看上去不太好
Doesn't look okay.
他是谁
Who's that?
别担心 我们会带你离开这
Don't worry. We're gonna get you out of here.
是我要带你离开
I'm gonna get you out.
可能只是脑震荡
It's probably just a concussion.
他有点脱水 看起来没有外伤
Dehydrated. I don't think anything's broken.
你还剩几发子弹
How many rounds you got left?
一发
One.
我们得赶紧回到车上
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表