你也值得一个美好结局
You deserve a happy ending, too.
行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森 第一季第01集
海上漂泊了十九个月
19 months at sea.
希望抢先在这场灾难之前
Hoping to stay ahead of this thing.
没有安全的地方
Nowhere's safe.
我们准备再去马赛看看
We'll try Marseille next.
也许法国的南部是安全的
Maybe the south of France is good.
一定会有安全的地方
There's got to be a safe place somewhere.
苏突发心脏病
Sue had a heart attack.
我们只能放弃她
We had to let her go.
我没办法... 只能解决这件事
I had to... take care of it.
我们的十周年纪念日应该是在六月
Our 10th anniversary would've been in June.
宝宝一直在哭
Honey keeps crying.
她想要她妈妈回来
She wants her mum back.
她想要和平 想像以前一样
She wants peace, the way they were.
她想回家
She wants to go home.
我叫达里尔 迪克森
My name's Daryl Dixon.
来自一个叫共和体的地方
I come from a place called the Commonwealth.
那地方在美国
It's in America.
我出来找物资
I went out looking for something
但只找到一堆麻烦
and all I found was trouble.
如果我没有回来
If I don't make it back
我希望他们能知道我尽力了
I want them to know I tried.
该死 我还在努力
Hell, I'm still trying.
注意灼烧
卢尔德 法国西南部城市 十五公里
蒙托 法国科多尔省的一个市镇 二十八公里
波城 位于西班牙境内 五十五公里
上帝爱你们
上帝是爱你们
"God loves you".
你好
Uh... Bonjour.
你好
Bonjour.
先生
Monsieur?
对不起 我听不懂
I'm sorry. I don't understand you.
嗨 你是美国人
Hey! You American guy.
我英语说的很好
You know, I speak English very good.
怎么啦 菜鸟
What's crackin, noob?
我祖父 他脚踝受伤了
My, uh, grandfather, he hurt the ankle.
他只会一点点英语
Only... Only small English, him.
你好
Hello.
你有医疗装备吗
You got medical?
我们可以用苹果或者兔子交换 可以吗
We trade you for apple or, um,um, a rabbit, maybe.
很好 就兔子
Very good, rabbit.
谢谢 -感谢
Merci. - Merci.
吃的在那
Food there.
你要去哪儿
So, where are you going to?
回我来的地方
Back where I came from.
漂洋过海吗 -是的
Across the ocean? - Yeah.
我叫玛丽贝尔
I'm Maribelle.
他叫吉约姆
Um, he Guillaume.
也许我们可以一起走
So maybe we go together, you know?
去某个安全的地方
Get somewhere safe, maybe?
你帮助我们
You can help us.
我们帮你找到回去的路
We can help you find a way.
嘿 年轻人
Hey, Yankee.
他老是谈论二战
All the time, he talk about World War II.
法国抵抗运动 和美国大兵一起战斗
La résistance. U.S. GIs. Fight together.
我们两国像朋友一样
Your country, my country, like friends.
你们不是朋友
You are no friend.
再说 现在已经没有国家了
There ain't no countries no more, neither.
他不会说法语 他说"坐下"
Il ne parle pas Français. "Sit down", he said.
别开枪 省着点弹♥药♥
Stop. Save the powder.
谢谢你
Merci.
能把医药包给我吗
Can you get my medical bag?
你也应该有个完美结局
You deserve a happy ending, too.
我会找到他们 我会带他们回来
I'll find them. I'll bring them home.
我们又不是再也见不到对方
It's not like we're never gonna see each other again.
你感觉好点了吗
You feeling better?
我叫伊莎贝尔
My name is Isabelle.
别害怕 你是客人
There's no need to be afraid. You're a guest.
你总是把客人绑起来吗
You always tie up your guests?
这是为了你的安全考虑
It was for your own safety.
你们弄伤了我的胳膊
Messed up my arm.
至少胳膊还在
At least you still have it.
你的伤口是烧伤造成的
You had a wound from the brûlant.
灼烧是防止扩散的最佳方法
Cauterization is the best way to prevent the spread.
烧什么
A brû-what?
烧伤
A brûlant.
烧伤
A burner.
外面有行尸吗
Dead ones at the market?
我们这里叫它们食人之饥 饥饿的人
Here we call them "les affamés", "the hungry ones".
烧伤只是他们其中一种
Burner is just one kind.
好吧
Alright.
可以吗
May I?
可以
Yeah.
这是哪里 修道院还是
What is this place? Like a convent or something?
我们是一个由修女组成的小团体
We're a small community of nuns.
十二年过去 人也不多了
Very small now, after 12 years.
我们在这生活 务农 种菜 拾荒
We survive here, farming, gardening, scavenging.
你从美国过来的
You're from America?
那个叫共和体的地方是吗
Place called Commonwealth, right?
我找到了你的录音机
I found your tape recorder.
你是怎么来到法国的
How did you come to be in France?
误打误撞
A bunch of bad decisions.
灼烧还没愈合
The cauterization is holding.
保证伤口清洁 避免感染
Best to clean up, avoid infection.
我一会带药过来
I'll be back with the dressings
迪克森先生
Mr. Dixon
达里尔
Daryl.
你可以叫我达里尔
You can call me Daryl.
很高兴认识你
Enchantée.
我能看看你的头吗
May I see your head?
这是蜂蜜大蒜
It's honey garlic.
可以抗感染
To fight infection.
看来你们什么都信啊
I see you've kept all your options open.
这么多年来 我们的修道院已经成为
Over the years, our abbey has become
希望联盟的一部分
part of a group called l'Union de l'Espoir
意思是希望联盟
Means "union of hope".
欢迎所有关于信仰和坚持的信息
Open to all messages of faith and perseverance.
我们相信人类正在经受考验
We believe humanity is enduring a test
我们也会很快摆脱这场考验
from which we will soon be delivered.
抬头
Look up.
我从来都不相信
Yeah, I never put much stock in, uh...
上帝 - 是的
God? - Mm-hmm.
但他相信你
Well, He put stock in you.
身体往前倾
Lean forward.
你背后的这些伤疤怎么来的
These scars on your back?
我爸是个烟鬼
Daddy was a smoker.
你有兄弟姐妹吗
You have siblings?
有过 一个哥哥
Mm-hmm. Used to. A brother.
我有个姐姐
I had a sister.
向后靠
Lean back.
看来你也有伤疤
Looks like you have some, too.
教区牧师曾经说过
Parish priest used to say that our scars show
我们的伤疤表明我们遭受过苦难
that we have suffered, but more importantly
但更重要的是 我们已经从苦难中痊愈
that we have healed from our suffering.
你应该出去透透气
You ought to get some air.
我在外面等着
I'll wait outside.
修女们住在院子那边
Across the courtyard is where the sisters live.
男性禁入
No men allowed.
我怎么看见个小男孩
What about the little boy I saw?
劳伦在这里长大
Laurent grew up here.
他是个孤儿 和我们住一起
With us. He was orphaned.