剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要
你要带上男孩吗 - 计划如此
So you'll take the boy with you, huh? - That's the plan.
上帝还在这里 这男孩就是证据
God is still here, and the boy is proof!
这才是信仰
That's what faith is.
如果你需要证据 那你已经失去信念了
If you need proof, you've already lost it.
我答应父母去世后 我会照顾弟弟
我看到萤火虫了
I can see them, the fireflies.
居然利用你逝去的女儿来操控我
I mean, using your dead daughter to manipulate me --
阿什会送我们飞回家
Ash is gonna be the one flying us home.
如果我们四个都上的话 飞机无法起飞
This plane will never get off the ground with all four of us.
所以 重楼 我们有麻烦了
So, Paris, we have a problem.
我家乡的人说
You know, where I'm from,
吹飞这草会放飞愿望
they say you blow on those to set your wishes free.
在法国 这叫尿床草
In French, it's called pissenlit,
因为你吃了尿床草就会尿床
because if you eat one, it makes you pee in bed.
小便的意思
Pissin the lit.
这个
Here.
在车后备箱找到的
Found this in the trunk of a car.
我尽我所能调节了琴弦
I did what I could with the strings.
是神父让教你弹的吗
Père Jean teach you how to play that?
他喜欢七十年代的摇滚
He liked '70s rock.
尼尔·杨 琼·贝兹 齐柏林飞艇
Neil Young, Joan Baez, Led Zeppelin.
你不会来 是吗
You're not coming, are you?
总得有人留下来
Somebody has to stay behind.
这个人应该是我
It makes sense that it's me.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
为什么 又无法让你改变主意
Why? It won't change your mind.
每次好事发生时
Every time something good happens,
总会有些坏事来插一脚
something bad comes to ruin it.
这只是暂时的
It's only temporary.
为什么我感觉总是这样
Then why does it feel like forever?
美国还在远方
It's a long way to America.
你会孤独一人
You'll be all alone.
我以前就一个人
I've been alone before.
很多次
A lot of times.
我会回来
I'll make it back.
你承诺不了
You can't promise that.
嘿 看我
Hey. Look at me.
我可以承诺 还会再见你
I can promise that. I'm gonna see you again.
好吗
All right?
继续 弹些曲子
Go ahead. Play something.
♪事与愿违♪
You can't always get what you want
♪事与愿违♪
You can't always get what you want
♪事与愿违♪
You can't always get what you want
♪但若你踏出第一步♪
But if you try sometimes
♪便会发现♪
You just might find
♪事事都如意♪
You get what you need
行尸走肉: 达里尔·迪克森 第二季第06集
情况怎么样
How's it looking?
你得知道我不会跟你去
I want you to know that I won't be coming with you.
你要带上达里尔和小男孩
I want you to take Daryl and the boy.
我为什么要帮你们
Why should I help any of you?
你用那么蹩脚的借口把我带到这里
You bring me here under bullshit pretenses.
为了什么
For what?
难道我现在还要帮你个大忙吗
So now I should do you a huge fuckin' favor?
你想惩罚我 我理解
You want to punish me, I get it.
但是你的惩罚远远不及
But you won't be doing any worse
我给自己的惩罚来得多
than I'm already doing to myself.
请不要朝他们出气
Please don't take it out on them.
城♥堡♥被改建成了综合医院
有段时间被当作精神病院
可能还能找到些供应品
把马停在这
好
Okay.
刚好 马的心砰砰直跳
没错
Yes.
看马呼哧呼哧的
说明她快脱水了
你很了解马嘛 阿基拉
其实是骡子
我家移♥民♥前 我父亲曾是阿尔及利亚的农民
你有兄弟姐妹吗
两个哥哥
都去世了
我姐姐贾米拉 我们失去联♥系♥了
你呢 有家人吗
我一个人从喀麦隆来的
丧尸来临时 我了无牵挂
了无牵挂地活着可不容易
我们得走了
他们可以跟马一块等
我们不一起吗
里面可能很危险
我也这么想
一见钟情 是吧
你的妞
法国医疗
是世界上最好的医疗
我检查大厅
好
Good.
科德隆
Codron!
好枪
飞机在哪
放过它吧
头目已经死了
头目没死
杰西塔会看到预言成真
现在他们已经去世了
我们一直在观察
过去两天没有飞机起飞
所以呢
我们不知道 他们没说过
说话
我觉得你知道
所以
要我们杀了你朋友吗
有人
我们要提醒下迪克森
我们不知道他们在哪
其实我知道
我觉得他讨厌我
I don't think he likes me.
阿什吗
Who, Ash?
他想得很多
He's got a lot on his mind.
因为你对他撒谎了
Because you lied to him.
差不多吧
Something like that.
你也觉得不好受
And now you feel bad, too.
人不应该撒谎
People shouldn't lie.
是啊 不应该
No, they shouldn't.
但是我很高兴你撒谎了
But I'm glad you did.
如果你告诉阿什真♥相♥ 就不会在这了
If you told Ash the truth, you might not be here.
达里尔也是
And neither would Daryl.
你看待事情的角度很特别 对吗
You have a really special way of seeing things, don't you?
你会在共和体交很多朋友
You're gonna make a lot of friends at the Commonwealth.
你认为达里尔自己能回来吗
Do you think Daryl will be able to make it back by himself?
要找什么样的水管
What kind of hose are we looking for?
要根很长的管子 这样就不用副油箱
Something long enough to run from an external tank
也不用停下加油
so we don't have to stop.
我听说格陵兰岛的事了
Yeah, Greenland. I heard about that.
嘿 兄弟 我不需要帮忙
Hey, look, man, I don't really need any help here.
好吧 那好极了
All right. Fair enough.
他的父母出什么事了
What happened to his parents?
劳伦吗 他是孤儿
Who, Laurent? He's an orphan.
我为你儿子的事感到抱歉
I'm sorry about your kid.
卡罗尔告诉我的
Carol told me.
她失去索菲娅的时候 我就在旁边
I was there when she lost Sophia.
希望大家都别出这种事
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
是啊 你失去了...
Yeah. You lose a...
妻子或丈夫 你就变成了鳏夫或寡妇
a wife or a husband, you're a widower, a widow.
但是如果你失去了一个孩子
But if you lose a kid...
却没有词可以称呼
there's no word for that.
可能这事太难以形容吧
Maybe that's too hard of a thing to name.
你有小孩吗
You got kids?
没有
No.
你没有这种担忧
Well, maybe it's a good thing
也算是件好事
you don't have that worry.
我的担忧多着呢
I worry about plenty.
你为救一个孩子来这里
You know, you came here to save a kid.
你还是可以救他
You still can.
等等
Wait a minute.
嘿
Hey.
你和我们在一起 我还是挺高兴的
I guess I am kind of glad you're coming with us.
我刚搬来这里时就住这条街
I used to live on this street when I first moved here.
实际上
Ran away, actually,
是从小村庄逃到这里当歌♥手
from our little village to be a singer.
我妈妈不相信我 我还恨过她
Hated my mother for not believing in me,
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表