剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
Carol.
你也是
And you.
你好
Man: Bonjour.
你醒了
You're awake.
不要动
Don't try to move.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
还需要听
And listen.
我不希望这样
This is not how I wanted it to be.
我本希望我们能说服你 你的思想会进步
I was hoping we'd convince you, that your thinking would evolve,
然后理解我们 但是
it'd come around, but...
不
...no.
没有一丝信仰 生活一定很艰难
Must be hard living without a semblance of faith.
没有指导原则 没有坚守的价值观
No organizing principle, nothing to cling to,
基于反应的存在
existence spent simply reacting.
一个孤独的人
A man alone.
可悲的处境
It's a sad state.
滚开
Fuck off.
也许只是当一个人为自己而活时
Perhaps it's easy to reject faith
拒绝信仰更容易
when you live only for yourself.
但我把我的生命奉献给了一个群体
But I've dedicated my life to a community of people.
一个我必须保护的群体
A community that I have a responsibility to protect.
信仰和希望
Faith and hope,
是我们的空气和水 是我们生存的要素
our oxygen and water, elements crucial to our survival.
但随着时间的推移 我们的资源枯竭了
And over time, our reserves, they've run low.
劳伦特会补充它们
Laurent will replenish them.
他的光芒照耀到群体
The public display of his light
将会给我们的民众在黑暗中
will give our people the strength
继续前行的力量
to continue on in the darkness.
那些人甚至不知道他们在做什么
Your people don't even know what you're doing.
我冥想了
I meditated.
我祈祷了
I prayed on it.
我明白了
And I realized
我们对劳伦特的爱
it's our love for Laurent.
正是因为这个原因 我们被召唤 去迈出这一步
That's precisely why he's being called on to take this leap.
因为只有通过牺牲一切
Because only by risking everything
我们才能真正理解信仰的意义
can we find the true meaning of faith.
如果你错了怎么办
What happens if you're wrong?
如果我错了
If I'm wrong?
继续下去就没有意义了
There would be no point in going on.
是的 我的朋友
So, my friend,
孩子在哪里
where's the boy?
我不会做什么
I'm not gonna hurt you.
够了
Shit.
冷静
Easy. Easy.
冷静
Shh. Easy.
走
Go.
走
Go!
是的 再次你好
Well, hello again.
对不起
I'm sorry.
信息是宝贵的东西
Information is a commodity.
为了救朱利安 我唯一能想到的就是这个
This is the only way I could think of to save Julien.
我相信你也会为了达里尔做同样的事吧
I'm sure you would've done the same for your Daryl, no?
萨比娜会带你们去巴黎
Sabine will take you both back to Paris.
把你们送到你们想去的地方
Drop you wherever you like.
走
门口有两个战士
There are two Guerriers right outside.
你想坐就坐吧
You might as well sit down.
还不错
It's not bad.
我们在磨坊旁边有一个小葡萄园
We keep a little vineyard behind the mill.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我正想问同样的问题
I have the same question for you.
或者我可以把你送到工作室
Or I can have you assigned to the Atelier.
我猜你见证了我们的一些研究工作
I believe you have witnessed some of our research tests.
那里发生了一些不好的事情
Nasty looking stuff going on in there.
那是什么
What's that all about?
我们在创造一种新的"食人族"
Creating a new subtype of affamé,
更容易控制的战士
more directable warriors.
他们将帮助重建世界和平
They will help bring peace back to the world.
是的 结束所有战争的战争
Right. The war to end all wars.
我以前听说过
I've heard that one before.
我不再想要谎言了 你是怎么来到这里的
No more lies. How did you get here?
我两天前从美国来的
I landed two days ago from America.
真的
Really?
我用寻找女儿的借口
I manipulated an innocent man into letting me fly
骗了一个无辜的人 说服他
in his plane under the false pretense
用他的飞机带我飞
of looking for my daughter.
我们在格陵兰岛被迫降落
We had to stop in Greenland,
差点他们就让他当精♥子♥捐献者了
where he was almost used as a sperm donor,
我也差点被疯狂的环保主义者杀死
and I was nearly murdered by insane environmentalists.
你为什么想找达里尔
And why do you want to find Dixon?
我是来杀他的
I came here to kill him.
他一定对你做了可怕的事
Must have done something terrible to you.
呃
Well...
我们都需要"坚持的理由"
...we all need un raison d'etre,don't we?
你无法想象我为了到达这个地步做了什么
You can't imagine what I have done to get this far.
我理解
I understand, I do.
我们承受的痛苦
Ces douleurs, these pains we carry,
我们女人应该学会放下它们
we women need to learn to let them go.
男人们似乎没有这样的问题
Men seem to have no problem doing that.
绝对没有
They definitely do not.
但我们应该原谅自己
But we have to forgive ourselves.
为了所有的失去
For all the losses.
我们可以试试
We can try.
达里尔·迪克森与一群宗教狂热分子结盟
Daryl Dixon has aligned himself with a group of religious zealots.
是吗
Really?
达里尔不是会结盟的人
Daryl is not really the aligning type.
我猜你帮我们找到了他们的基地
I believe you've helped us locate their headquarters.
诺曼底的一个岛堡
The island fortress in Normandy
我们以前的同志告诉你的地方
that my former comrade told you about.
我会安排明天的车队
I'll organize a convoy in the morning.
如果你想要亲自杀死达里尔
You want to kill Dixon yourself.
我会带你去见他
I will take you to him.
集中力量 明天再继续
Get your strength up to go again tomorrow.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck off.
你很快就会叫的
You'll break soon.
明天见 牛仔
Cowboy.
停在这里
我以前是这里的清洁工
I used to work here as a janitor.
起初我晚上工作 几乎是一个人
At first I was on nights, almost alone.
在满是宗教画的画廊里打扫地面
I'd sweep the floors of galleries full
并且
of religious paintings
好奇为什么伟大的艺术家 会一次又一次地
and wonder why the greatest artists felt compelled
感到有必要描绘同样的暴♥力♥形象
to depict the same violent imagery over and over again.
食人族出现时 我们被困在里面一个星期
When les affamés came, we were locked in for a week.
那时画对我来说才开始有了意义
It was there that the paintings began to make sense to me.
尤其是一幅 洪水
There was one in particular. Le Deluge.
一个绝望的家庭试图抵挡汹涌的洪水
A desperate family hangs in peril over a raging flood.
我明白了 所有那些末日场景
And I realized all these scenes of apocalypse,
都在强调人类自己
they want to make sense of the chaos and destruction
造成的混乱和破坏
that humanity brings upon itself.
幻想有一个至高无上的力量
The fantasy that there's a higher power
可以收拾一切
that can make things better.
祈祷没有用
Prayers didn't help us.
那时没有 现在也没有
Not then and not now.
人需要希望
Everyone needs hope.
是的 但宗教不是关于希望
Yes, but religion is not about hope.
而是关于控制
It's about control.
控制群众
Keeping the masses in line.
正是如此
Exactly.
有时它可以变成希望
Sometimes it can turn into that.
被希望的寄托欺骗
Deluded by an opiate of hope.
希望联盟认为我们这些
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表