剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
迪克森
Dixon.
混♥蛋♥一个
What an asshole.
格雷迪
Yo, Grady.
把轮胎给我
Hand me that tire.
管他混不混♥蛋♥ 他能修变速箱吗
Asshole or not, can he fix a transmission?
我哪知道
Hell if I know.
那你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
我是说 真得找人看一下这车
I mean, we really need to have this thing looked at.
很多人来过这里
Jones : Lots of guys come through here.
干阵活 然后离开
They work, and they moved on.
我觉得你最好也这样
Probably best you do the same.
反正他就是个王八蛋
Eh, he was a piece of shit anyway.
都别动
Don't move.
手放下 冷静点
Keep your hands down. Easy now.
你打算射我吗 婊♥子♥
You gonna shoot, bitch?
别动 我来看看 -我靠
Hold on! Let me see. - What the hell?!
我帮你
I gotcha.
你疯了吗 娘们
Lady, are you crazy?
很明显啊
Certifiable.
他在哪 我朋友在哪
Where is he? Where is my friend?
我们不知道 我发誓 靠
We don''t know! I swear! Jesus!
随便你 我还有五支箭
Suit yourself. I got five more of these things.
我♥草♥的
What the fuck? Aah!
我鼻子 靠 她打断了我鼻子
My fucking nose! Shit, she broke my nose.
他在哪
Where is he?
他跟我们的兄弟打起来了
He got into it with our brother.
他们把他扔船上去了
They got themselves thrown on a goddamn boat.
船
A boat?
去哪的
To where?
法国
To France, okay?
你真打算继续扯淡 是吗
You really want to mess with me?
不是扯淡
It's not bullshit.
他免费去欧洲度假了
He bought himself a free European vacation.
和谁 船是谁的
With who? Who owns the boat?
一些来找美国行尸的法国
Some French guys came looking for American walkers.
我们把他们围了起来 给了我们钱完事
Yeah, we rounded " em up, paid us, end of story.
那些人会回来吗
Those guys coming back?
听着 这么多年 我们就见过那么一艘船
Listen, it''s the only boat we''ve seen in years.
码头在北边几英里处
The boatyard is a few miles north
你可以自已过去看
You can go check it out yourself.
你的轮胎是废了
Too bad about your tire.
这你的吗
That yours?
别跟来
Don" t follow me.
沿着路走 大概一英里有辆旧道奇
About a mile up the road, there's an old Dodge.
你朋友米克在后备箱里
Your buddy Mick is in the trunk
他还有一小时 氧气就耗尽了
He''
S probably got about an hour"'s worth of air left.
差不多吧
Give or take.
行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森
第二季第01集
因为我必须自♥由♥
Because I had to be free
我曾去过天堂
I''ve been to paradise.
迟早
J Sooner or lat --
我们要吸入同情和宽恕
We are going to breathe in compassion and forgiveness.
呼出恐惧和痛苦
And breathe out fear and suffering.
先从集中注意力开始
Start by centering yourself.
该死
Shit.
现在深吸口气
Now take a deep breath in...
呼出
and out.
倾听自己的呼吸声
Listen to your breath.
每一次都在提醒你还活着
Each one is a reminder that you are here
你很好
And you are okay.
把消极想法冲刷掉
Simply brush any negative thoughts aside
意识注意到呼吸上
as you bring awareness back to your breath.
呼气的时候
As you exhale...
片刻的宁静
Ow.... moment of peace.
好
Okay.
救命
Help!
来人帮帮忙
Somebody help!
安静 你会把他们引来的
Quiet! You''re gonna draw them.
这围栏很安全
s a very secure perimeter.
你要干嘛 窥探我地界吗
What are you doing, snooping on my property?
我不想惹事
Look, I-I don't want any trouble.
我撞车了
I-I crashed my car.
你有急救箱吗
Do you have a first-aid kit?
这里又不是急救中心
This isn't urgent care.
我知道你没理由帮我
I realize you have no reason to help me,
但你看起来像是个好人
but... you seem like a really nice person,
我希望可以这么想 即使
and I'd like to think that, even still.
我们还是可以相信陌生人的善意的
... we can rely on the kindness of strangers.
就你--
You alone?
你发誓
You swear?
我会帮你把车修好
I'll get you fixed up.
然后你就走吧
Then you go.
但凡轻举妄动我就开枪
One false move, I will shoot you.
你叫什么
What''s your name?
阿什
Ash.
我叫卡萝尔
I'm Carol.
怎么了
What''s that?
发电机的问题
Problems with my generator.
时不时就这样
It happens from time to time.
有撞过丧尸吗
Ever hit a walker with your car?
没
No.
运气真好
You're lucky.
我好像把散热器撞坏了
I think I smashed the radiator.
你想的话可以在这里过夜
You can spend the night here if you want.
现在走也没用
No use hoof ing it now.
来吧
Come on.
你可以睡谷仓
You can stay out here in the barn.
索菲亚
Sophia!
玛芬
Muffin.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yes. Fine.
好 你睡这里吧
Alright, you can sleep in there.
你会开那玩意儿
You fly that thing?
噪音会把丧尸引过来 但也值得
The noise attracts the dead, but it's worth it,
每天能短暂凌驾于一切之上
just to get up above everything for a little while every day.
好吧
Alright.
来吧
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天你能帮我看下车吗
Is there any chance you could help me with my car today?
车呢
Where is it?
大概在半英里外的
I crashed it about a half mile down the road
露天影院那儿撞的
at the -- the drive-in.
我下午过去瞅眼
can take a look this afternoon.
三点开飞机上天的时候
When I take my plane up at 3:00,
顺便找点废弃汽车零件来修
Il look for abandoned cars for parts to fix it up with.
希望没耽误你时间
I hope I'm not keeping you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
只是想着你应该有比
I'm just guessing you have better things to do
飞来飞去找汽车零件更重要的事
than to fly around here looking for car parts.
我从不会冒险走太远
I never venture too far.
但你哪里都能去呀
But you could go anywhere.
这里什么都有
I have everything here.
该死
Damn it.
靠
Fuck.
该死
Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
当天空阴沉
J When skies are gray
我有多么
J How much I.
请不要带走我的阳光
Please don" t take my sunshine away.
该死
Shit.
靠
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表