剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
我叫达里尔·迪克森
My name is Daryl Dixon.
我出来寻找希望
I went out looking for something.
你是怎么来到法国的呢
How did you come to be in France?
一系列错误决定造成的
A bunch of bad decisions.
我们一直在等你你是通讯员
We've been waiting for you. You're the messenger.
巴黎 这是最直接的
Paris, that's a straight shot.
就因为一个美国人整个行动都失败了
The whole endeavor scuttled. Because of one American?
我是来找你的
I'll find him for you.
这座城市的大部分地区都在吉内的控制下
Issou Most of the city is under the control of Genet.
这个孩子叫劳伦特
This boy, Laurent.
我们不能让那孩子离开巴黎
We can't let that child out of Paris.
游击队正在占领这座城市
The Guerrier are over taking the city.
没人能安全的把他送回居所
There's no one else who can take him to the nest safely.
嘿 达里尔 -你确定没事吗
Hey, Daryl. -You sure you're okay?
回来
... came back.
我在找一个朋友
I'm looking for a friend of mine.
达里尔·迪克森
Name's Daryl Dixon.
我们需要你
We need you.
这不是我的战争
It isn't my fight.
有时候当一个人离开家
Sometimes, when a person leaves home.
会发现自己其实属于另一个地方
he comes to find he belongs someplace else.
达里尔
Daryl!
救我
Help!
本来能再杀一个的
Could" ve gotten one more.
我没站稳
I lost my footing.
因为你退缩了
Cause you backed up.
永远不要退缩
You never back up.
我永远都不会像你这么厉害
I'Il never be as good as you.
才训练了两星期
It's only been two weeks.
让神父认为他们还有灵魂
Pere Jean believed they still had souls.
你想他了吧
You miss him, huh?
让神父
Pere Jean?
是 但我喜欢这里
Yeah, but I like it here.
所谓家就是你爱的人待的地方
Home is wherever the people you love are.
我们在那所学校的时候
That's what the kids told me
孩子们就是这么跟我说的
back when we stayed at that school.
劳伦特
Laurent!
哲学课你要迟到了
You're late for your philosophy lesson.
我非去不可吗
Do I have to go?
洛桑说你必须去
Los ang insists.
你也该回去了
And, uh, you should head back, as well.
洛桑想跟你聊聊
Los ang would like to speak with you
好
Alright.
我们收到了来自巴黎令人不安的报告
We" ve received a troubling report from Paris.
我们正在重建的营地遭到了生者力量的袭击
Our camp, which was being rebuilt, was raided by Pouvoir,
一个人被俘虏了
and three of our people were captured.
马丁·福尼尔
Martin Fournier,
弗洛·布卡尔和埃米尔·蒂鲍特
Fallou Boukar and Emile Thibaut.
西尔维修女 你认识这几个人吗
You know these people, Sister Sylvie?
埃米尔是我朋友
Um, Emile i s, um-- is my friend.
他和弗洛帮我们逃离了巴黎
He and Fall ou helped us get out of Paris.
吉内应该想利用他们找到我们
Genet will use them in hopes of locating us here.
他们知道我们的精确位置吗
Do they know our precise location?
我认为不知道
I don't believe so.
但我们不能确保
But we can''t be certain.
马西斯 你的侦察兵在路上了吗
Mathis, your scouts are on the way?
希望能尽快收到报告吧
I hope to have a report soon.
在那之前怎么办 什么都不做吗
And until then, what? We do nothing?
西尔维
Sylvie..
我们心须救他们
We have to save them.
我们会的
We will.
只是需要耐心点
We need to be patient.
耐心没用的
Patience won''t work.
如果吉内问不到有用信息 她会杀了他们的
If Genet can't get anything from them, she'II just kill them.
我们会尽我们所能 但须小心行事
We''Il do everything we can. With caution.
就这样吧
That's all.
达里尔 你留一下
Daryl, why don''t you stay?
你认为不立刻派人过去是个错误
You think it's a mistake, not sending a team in right away.
吉内行事狠辣
Genet's ruthless.
你拖延 他们就会死
You wait, and they die.
如果我冲动行事 那大家都会死
Well, I act impulsively, we all die.
所以为了大局 我心须谨慎行事
So I have to act prudently for the greater good.
这有时意味着
That sometimes means resisting the urge
要克制进攻的冲动
to go on the offensive.
有时候你得主动出击
Sometimes you gotta be willing to throw the first punch.
我宁愿做给出最后一击的人
Well, I'd prefer to throw the last one.
这是唐卡
This is a thangka.
是佛教的一种记录和教学方式
It's a Buddhist way of recording and teaching.
要花很多年才能完成一幅
It takes many years for the work to be acceptable.
我还是个初学者
I''m still a beginner.
你打算在这待多久
How long are you intending to stay here?
不知道
I don't know.
你要多久才能再给我找辆车
How long is it gonna take you to find me another ride?
很难讲 需要点时间
Well, it''s hard to know for sure. A bit.
那我就留到那时为止
I'Il stay till then.
好
Good.
但作为交换 我也要求你做件事
But in exchange, I'Il need to ask something from you.
你一直在训练劳伦特
You''ve been training Laurent.
对 让他自保
Yeah. Yeah, to defend himself.
不该分散他的注意力
It's become a distraction.
劳伦特注定要做大事的
Laurent is meant for much more.
比活下来还重要吗
More than staying alive?
是的
Yes, actually.
保持他的共情能力
Maintaining empathy.
我担心反复的暴♥力♥会对他产生不良影响
I worry about the impact of repeated violence on him.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我不介意
None taken.
每个人在这里都有自己的位置
Everyone here has a place.
只要他们肯去找
If they choose to seek it out.
我希望你也能找到在这的位置
I hope you''ll find yours here, too.
他想让我停止训练劳伦特
He wants me to stop training Laurent.
他说我太暴♥力♥了
He says I'm too violent.
我觉得你所做的是必要的
I think you do what" s necessary.
即使没有其他人愿意做
even when no one else is willing to do it.
尤其是当时
Especially then, in fact.
也许洛桑的意思是 既然我们来了
May be what Los ang means is that, now that we're here,
他需要从你这里得到些别的
he needs something else from you.
我不知道自己该不该来这
I don't know if this is the place I'"'m supposed to be.
你觉得在这里不会开心吗
You don't think you could be happy here?
你呢
Do you?
我觉得有可能吧
Yeah. I think I could.
我一直在想自己抛下的那些人
Well, I keep thinking about all the people I left behind.
不知道他们是否还在想我
Wondering if they're still thinking about me.
我会给你带来珍贵的违♥禁♥品♥
I'll bring you precious contraband.
还有来自遥远国度古老的传说
And ancient tales from distant lands J
你们好
Hello.
我没恶意的
I'm a friendly.
背叛和阴谋
J Betrayal and conspiracy
我朋友从你们这里买♥♥了这辆摩托车
Buddy of mine got this bike from you guys.
想着也许你们能帮忙修理一下
Thought maybe you could help fix it.
你是米克的人
You Mick''s lady?
摩托我不太懂 所以
Yeah, well, I don't know too much about bikes, so, uh...
那在米克之前骑这辆车的人呢
What about the guy that had it before Mick?
他在吗 也许他可以帮个忙
Is-- Is he around? Maybe he can help.
嘿 大家伙儿
Hey, guys!
你们知道这摩托车在米克之前谁骑的吗
Y "all know who, uh, had that bike before Mick?
知道
Yeah.
是跟朱诺混在一起的那家伙
It was that guy who got mixed up with Juno.
对哈
Oh, yeah.
他叫什么来着
What was his name?
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表