剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
但是也许她只是试图保护我
but maybe she was just trying to protect me.
要是她现在能看到你就好了
If she could only see you now.
不知道她会不会觉得羞愧
I wonder if she'd be ashamed.
那她现在在哪
Where is she anyway?
应该回家了吧
Back home, I guess.
在卡莱利亚
In Karelia.
出来
Get out!
这是什么情况
你想害死我们吗
You want to get us killed?
你应该记得我去过你管理的污水坑
Perhaps you remember me from that cesspool you operate.
哦 没错
Oh, yeah.
你和一个男人来的 然后独自离开了
You came with a man and left alone.
我和他想要的一样
I want the same thing he wanted.
我没有帮他 为什么要帮你
I didn't help him. Why help you?
我知道他们有飞机
I know they have an airplane.
帮我找到他们 否则给你朋友的漂亮脸蛋
Help me find them, or your friend's pretty face
也来一下
goes next.
这就是为什么我不交朋友
This is why I don't make friends.
并且我不做
And I don't give
没有回报的交易
without getting something good in return.
那你的命呢
What about your life,
我可以要
Mm. I could take it...
也可以不要
or leave it.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想回家
To go home,
回到我朋友们身边
back where my people are.
所以
So...
我帮你找到那个男孩
...I help you find the boy,
我要飞机
I get the plane...
和飞行员
and the pilot.
这样我们就可以对话了
So, this way, we're going to be able to talk.
它能显示我们所处的高度
This tells us how high we are.
以及我们前进的方向
And this tells us what direction we're going.
那这个呢 - 这是我们交流的方式
And this? - It's how we communicate.
他们相处得不错 是吧
Pretty good with him, huh?
是啊 很好
Yeah. Yeah, he is.
是的
Yep.
给你带了个东西
Brought you something.
不会吧
No way.
你一路上都拖着这玩意吗
You lug this all the way here?
他允许我带一个随身行李...
Well, he allowed one carry-on, so...
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
达里尔 听着
Daryl, listen.
我知道你要说什么
Look, I know what you're gonna say.
我不会让你留在这的
You ain't staying.
这对所有人都好
It's the right thing for everybody.
这事已经定了 - 即使我得留下
It's already settled. - I'm going to get you home
我一定要把你送回家
even if it means me staying behind.
因为如果你出事了
Because if anything happens to you,
我是不会原谅自己的
I'm not going to be able to live with myself.
他说的没错
He's right.
达里尔在地面上待的时间更长
Daryl has been here longer on the ground.
他懂得如何生存
He knows how to survive.
而你懂飞机 你可以帮助我
And you know the plane. You can help me.
阿什 这不是重点
Ash, this isn't about that.
重点就是如何把这孩子送回安全的地方
It is about whatever can get that kid back to a safe place.
看样子你要少数服从多数咯
Looks like you're outnumbered.
嘘
Shh.
冷静 法罗 - 冷静点 冷静
Easy, Fallou. - Easy, easy.
杰西塔还活着 他们在找劳伦
Jacinta's still alive. They are coming for Laurent.
你准备好起飞了吗
You ready to fly?
你们必须立刻出发
You gotta go right now.
过来 帮我把这堵墙弄倒
Come on. Help me get this wall down.
好的
All right.
好了 放在那就行
All right. That's good right there.
我要测试引擎
I gotta test the engine.
飞机在靠近跑道的另一侧
Plane is on the other side, near the racetrack.
走这条路 他们看不到
They won't see you coming this way.
守在这 他们可能会逃走
走
这里跟以前不一样了
It doesn't look like it used to...
对吗
does it?
未来这里会重焕生机
It will be beautiful again someday.
希望你早日回家
I hope you get to go home soon.
路怎么走
So, which way?
穿过停车场就到跑道了
Through the garage. It will take you to the track.
好的 你来带路
Okay. Go ahead. Lead the way.
你先走
After you.
你早就知道
You knew.
迪克森会杀了你
Dixon will kill you.
不 上帝站在我们这边
No. God is on our side.
上帝早就放弃我们了
God gave up on us a long time ago.
你们听见了吗
是飞机的声音
所有人跟着我去看看
化油器有点难弄
Carburetor's a little stubborn.
我要处理一下
I gotta make some tweaks.
出来
Pop out.
跳动意味着 - 燃油线中有空气
A skip means that - There's air in the fuel line.
没错 只要减少进气量
That's right. Just tightening the intake.
就可以解决了
That ought to do it.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
是的
Yeah.
有人来了
Incoming!
他们发现我们了
They found us.
好吧 给我们点时间冲下跑道
All right. Give us some time to get down that runway.
你能行
You got it.
嘿 看着我 我们很快会再见的
Hey, look at me. I'll see you soon.
好吗 我保证
All right? I promise.
拿着枪
Take the gun.
我知道 快走
I know. Go.
快走
Go on. Go.
太好了
Yes! Yes.
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
唷 帮我把这个移过来
Yo! Help me move this.
好
Okay!
可以了吗
Are we good?
嗯
Yeah.
是的 我们准备好了
Yeah, we're good.
看
Look!
糟了
Shit.
快点 快点 加把劲
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
加把劲啊
Come on!
去死吧 混♥蛋♥
Suck it, motherfucker!
我搞定了
I had it.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
他们说会在日落前赶到这里
They say they'll be here by sundown.
我们可以明早出发
We can head out in the morning.
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
是我在风月场遇见的一对夫妇
The couple I met at the Demimonde,
他们能帮我们去英国
They can help us get to England.
也许在那 你能想办法回美国
From there, you may find a way across to America.
他们会说英语吗
They speak English?
他们来自苏格兰 所以...
They're from Scotland, so...
不会
No.
发动机过热了
就像马一样
要是我们有骆驼就好了
他们说英国更好
不 不是的
No, no.
我小时候去了伦敦 那里的食物很糟糕
还是那句话
你可以跟我们一起走
我喜欢巴黎
这里有一些对我来说很特殊的东西
我还是想找到贾米拉
手举起来
Get it up.
法罗 你的朋友们
Fallou, maybe your pals
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表