剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
也许不用拿这玩意指着我们
could stop pointing those things at us?
你们好啊 朋友们
Bonjour, mes amis.
他们是菲奥娜和安格斯
This is Fiona and Angus.
他们是带我们上岛的向导
They will be our guides to the islands.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
达里尔 科德隆 卡罗尔和阿基拉
Daryl, Codron, Carol, and Akila.
嗨 很高兴见到你们
Hiya. Nice to meet youse.
这里有过检查站的补给品
Some supplies to get through the checkpoint.
对哦 补给品
Aye. Supplies.
好 有酒 一点食物
All right. Wine. Bit of food.
非常好
Very good.
是啊 应该足够了
Aye. That should be plenty.
至少比我们需要的多一样
At least one more than we need.
你小子 - 哦
Oh. - Oh!
最开始几年里 我们待在爱丁堡
We were in Edinburgh the first few years.
然后菲奥娜说管他呢
And Fiona said, "The hell with it.
我们结婚吧
Let's get hitched."
我以为巴黎应该是座浪漫的城市
I thought that Paris would be romantic, you know.
我们当时很年轻 - 年轻而愚蠢
We were young. - Young and dumb.
我一直梦想着去法国
You know, I always had this dream about France.
那里的历史 文化 食物
The history, the culture, the food.
在世界变成一团糟之前
You know? What was it really like
那里是什么样的呢
before the world turned to shite?
法国堪称完美
In France? Parfait.
大多数时候是的
Well, most of the time.
当然 世事无完美
Of course, some things were not always so good.
我曾有个邻居 德贾斯白人一家
I had these neighbors. Les Desjardins, a White family.
他们很友善 我的食物很难闻
They were so nice. My food smelled bad.
我大声播放音乐
I played music too loud.
我那时候在医院工作 每天来来去去
I worked in hospital back then, so I came and went at all hours.
他们只是抱怨
They complained about it.
后来德贾斯先生
Then Monsieur Desjardin,
他失业了
he lost his job.
他酗酒 开始骂我
Drank a lot. Started calling me names.
说些很脏的字眼
Terrible words.
说我应该去十八区的古得多
Telling me I should go and live in la Goutte d'Or
和同类人住一起
with my people.
然后"嘣"
Then, boom.
世界颠倒了
The world changed.
我们待在公♥寓♥里
We stayed in our flats,
希望能坚持下去
hoping to hold out.
等着这些糟糕事全部过去
Wait for this terrible thing to pass.
一天晚上 我听到有人敲我的房♥门
One night, I hear a knock at my door.
我拿起武器向外看
I grab my weapon and look out.
他抱着两岁的孩子
It's him holding his two-year-old child
步履蹒跚 眼神中恳求我的帮助
limp in his arms, pleading in his eyes for me to help.
他以为她死了 但是没有
He thinks she's dead, but no.
她的呼吸道堵塞 所以昏过去了
Her airway was blocked and she passed out.
我帮她恢复了呼吸
I got her breathing again.
她朝着我微笑
She smiled at me.
这个父亲呢
And the father?
他带着她离开了
He took her and left.
不过我在他的眼睛里看到了感激
But I saw gratitude in his eyes.
所以说末日消除了种族歧视吗
So...the apocalypse put an end to racism?
也许它减少了人之间的等级
Well, maybe it leveled the field a tiny bit.
现在只有两种人
Only two kinds of people now.
活人和死人
The dead and the living.
我们要添点柴火了
We need more wood.
等下 我也来
好了 晚安
Okay. Night-night.
晚安
Night.
你的故事让我有点伤感
那个孩子活下来了
后来发生了什么
那家人走了
我用他们的家具当柴火
让我挨过了一个冬天
当作告别吻吧
明天我会很害羞的
那跟我们一起走吧
我不能没有贾米拉
我们再告别一次吧
我对修女的事感到抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened to the nun.
不过她那也许更好
She's probably in a better place, though.
像我兄弟那样
Like my brother.
他的名字是米歇尔
His name was Michel.
这是一个很古老的法国名字
It's a very old name in France.
我过去常常以此嘲笑过他
I used to laugh about that with him.
他很讨厌我这么做
He hated that.
看到他那样 我很难受
It was so hard to see him that way.
我不得不...
Having to...
了结他
finish him off.
就像是...
In a way, you...
你杀死了自己的一部分
you put an end to part of yourself.
是啊 我能理解
Yeah, I can imagine.
你从没告诉过我当时发生了什么
You never told me what happened.
你怎么杀掉米歇尔的
When you killed Michel.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
那个女孩抢在我前面动手了
That girl beat me to it.
什么
What?
哪个女孩
What girl?
路上一个瘦小的女孩
A skinny girl on the road.
她当时和一个老家伙一起
She was with some old guy who...
他糊弄我把他当成瞎子
He tricked me into thinking he was blind.
她跟我说是你干的
She told me it was you.
你还指望她跟你说什么呢
What'd you expect her to tell you?
所以说 从马赛开始发生的一切
So, what, everything's starting down in Marseille...
大教堂
L'Abbaye...
最开始我做的那些事
La Maison Mère, le Nid, the things I did...
全是因为她吗
...all of that's because of her?
我猜她是个高超的骗子
Well, I guess she was a pretty good liar.
你还好吗
You all right?
他们现在应该到那儿了
They should be there by now.
西结王大概在带着阿什参观
Ezekiel's probably showing Ash around.
也许朱蒂斯在试着教劳伦用武士刀
Maybe Judith is trying to teach Laurent how to use her katana.
那里的生活并不容易
It wasn't easy there.
从来没有家的感觉
Never felt like home.
这次会不同的
It'll be different this time.
我们会一起度过
We'll stay together.
我记不清她的脸了
I can't remember her face.
我只看到农场出来的她
All I see is of her after the farm.
但之前的她
But her before,
那个听我讲故事
that little girl that I would read stories to...
和我一起唱歌♥欢笑的小女孩
...sing with and laugh with...
随时间逝去了
...time took that Sophia away.
剩下的只有谷仓里出来的东西
All that's left is what came out of the barn.
表面看是这样 实际并非如此
It's more than that. Just seems that way.
我累了
I'm tired, you know.
过去这么久 现在又被搅乱了
It's been so long, it all just got churned up again.
她 莉齐
Her. Lizzie.
亨利
Henry.
嘿
Hey.
这些都不是你的错
None of that's your fault.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
我们会继续前进 好吗
We keep going. All right?
这就是我们的生存之道
That's what we do.
就是这儿吧
So that's it, huh?
有点破旧 不过我们应该过得去
Little bit worse for wear, but we can still get through.
地下隧♥道♥
Le tunnel sous la manche.
隧♥道♥
The Chunnel.
离英国五十公里
50 kilometers to England.
我们走过来的路上花了九个小时
Took us about nine hours to walk this on the way here.
保重 - 你也是
Take care. - You too.
我们都会思念你们的
We'll all be here thinking of you guys.
走吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表