剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
否则你为何要乘船去世界的另一端
How else do you get on a boat to the other side of the world?
你可以选择不同的道路
You can make a different choice.
你可以和我走
You could come with me.
你们两个都可以
Both of you.
不可能
It's not possible.
当然可能
Of course it's possible.
劳伦特的一生就是为了来到这里
Laurent's entire life has led to this place.
是让我们坚持下去的东西
Everything that's kept us going.
也许就应该这样
Maybe that's all it was.
不断前行
Something that just kept you going.
劳伦特
Laurent?
劳伦特 我的
Laurent. C'est moi.
劳伦特
Laurent?
劳伦特
Laurent?!
劳伦特
Laurent?!
劳伦特
Laurent!
怎么了 发生什么事了
Daryl: What? What is it?
劳伦特不见了
Laurent's missing.
这里有些沙子 有人带走了他
There's sand here. Someone took him.
有两个人爬上了墙 他们放倒了我们的守卫
Two men climbed over the wall. They knocked out our guard.
对不起
这些人是谁的手下 塔里姆
Where did the men look like, Tarim?
有一个人脸上有纹身
One had a tattoo on his face.
有人泄露了我们的位置给吉内特
Someone told Genet where we are.
他们要把他带到巴黎
They're taking him back to Paris.
潮水很快就会涨上来
The tide will come in soon.
我们走 快 跟我来
Let's go. Come on.
真理即是希望
La Vérité est Espoir.
把他带回来 所有人都听达里尔的
Bring him home. Everybody follows Daryl's lead.
你没必要来
没事的 不 你需要疗养
没事的 事关劳伦特
我已经告诉了法卢
我希望有人能照顾你
我们走
Isabelle: We should get going.
修女伊莎贝尔
Sister Isabelle?
修女 可能会有危险 请三思
Sister, this could be dangerous. Please reconsider.
我也要去找他
I'm going with them to find him.
一路顺风
God be with you.
就快到了 我叫尤恩
It's not too much further. I'm Eun, by the way.
这是汉娜
That's Hanna.
谢谢你们的帮助
Thanks for your help back there.
这里不太适合降落
Hanna: Not the best landing spot.
这片区域到处都是图皮拉克
The field is full of Tupilag.
图皮拉克
Carol: Tupilag?
那些坏死者的昵称
Eun: Pet name for the necrotics.
这个词来自因纽特神话
After an old Inuit myth.
图皮拉克是萨满
Tupilag is a flesheating beast
为了报复敌人 而创造的食肉怪物
conjured up to take revenge on its enemy.
如果找不到敌人
And if you can't find them,
它会返回并杀死创造者
it returns home to kill its maker.
就像"玫瑰即使改名也依旧芬芳"一样
Rose by any other name, I guess.
你们是我们很久以来见到的第一批人 已经好几年了
You're the first people we've seen in It's been years.
听到飞机的声音时 我们还以为是在做梦
When we heard your plane, we thought we were dreaming!
燃油管有泄漏
There's a crack in the fuel lines.
对我们来说简直是噩梦
More like a nightmare for us.
你觉得能修好吗
You think you can fix it?
只是个小修补而已
Yeah, it's nothing but a patchup job.
如果能找到材料 应该不难
It shouldn't be too hard if I can find the right supplies.
我们这里肯定有你们能用上的东西
I'm sure we've got something you'll be able to use.
就在那边
There.
家 甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
好香啊
Smells good.
在煮什么
What do you have cooking?
我们的招牌菜
Hanna: Just our specialty.
驯鹿
Reindeer.
好吧
Carol: Oh. Oh.
我们的仓库在那边
Storeroom's right back here.
好的 太好了
Okay. Great.
去看看
Let's go have a look.
当自己家 随意吧
Make yourself at home.
谢谢
Thank you.
喝酒不
Drink?
我们自己酿的阿夸维特酒
We make our own aquavit.
下次再说吧
Oh. Maybe later.
你们怎么会到这里来
What brings the two of you all this way?
为了我们的博士课题做气候研究
Climate research for our PhD.
我们在监测冰川的融化情况
Tracking glacier melt. Huh.
本来计划三个月 但
Was supposed to be three months, but...
是的 世界变成了地狱
Oh. Yeah. The world went to hell.
你说得好像这是件坏事
You make it sound so terrible.
不是吗
Isn't it?
这取决于你怎么看
Depends how you look at it.
也许世界正在试图自我修复
Maybe the world is trying to heal itself.
通过杀死我们爱的人吗
By killing everyone we love?
难道我们不是一直在这么做吗
Weren't we already doing that to ourselves?
通过毒害地球
Poisoning the Earth.
一个物种无休止地消灭其他物种
One species, to serve its bottomless appetite, devours all the others.
你是说我们活该吗
You saying we deserve this?
图皮拉克是大自然的反击
Tupilag is Mother Nature fighting back.
谁也别惹大自然母亲
Never screw with somebody's mother.
铝箔胶带 是的 应该能用
Ash: Speed tape. Yep. Should do the trick.
如果你们愿意 可以先走
Why don't you go ahead and I'll be along with some food
我会准备些食物带过去
you two can take with you?
需要帮忙吗
You want some help?
好的
Sure.
行吗 是的
Good? Yeah.
喝一杯再走
Maybe I will take you up on that drink.
嗯 为什么是法国
Eun: So, why France?
卡萝尔在找她的女儿
Ash: Carol is trying to find her daughter.
当然
Obviously, it's
她还活着的可能性
Chances she survived are, well...
我明白了
I understand.
是的 但我该怎么告诉她这件事
Yeah, but how am I to tell her that?
你说呢
Right?
如果是我的孩子 只要有一线希望
If it were my kid and there was a chance...
就算是很渺茫的希望
even a shred of a chance...
听起来很疯狂 不是吗
It all sounds... pretty nuts, right?
我觉得非常美好
I think it's beautiful.
你呢
And how about you?
你有孩子吗
Any children?
有一个
One.
是男孩
A boy.
但是
But, you know...
干杯
Skol.
来吧
Here it goes.
哇哦
Gah! Wow.
嗯 你往水里加了些什么调味
So what else do you put in your, uh, broth to season it up?
胡萝卜 土豆
Carrots. Potatoes.
有问题吗
You mind?
如果你小心点 就没有
Not if you're careful.
当然 还有
And, of course...
洋葱
onions.
你确定想碰它吗
You sure you want to do that?
你会紧张吗
Does it make you nervous?
嗯
Well...
事故就是这样发生的
it's why accidents happen.
我父母教过我
You know, my mom and dad
武器不要对人
taught me never to point a weapon at anyone.
我必须杀了你
I'm supposed to kill you.
但我不想
I don't want to, though.
那么我们意见一致
Then it's unanimous.
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表