剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
Where is Issa?
我得跟你说两句
I gotta talk to you for a second.
我们听说简尼特死了
We heard Genet was dead,
但不确定是不是真的
but we were unsure it was true.
是真的
It's true.
也许这里以后更安全了
Maybe now it will be safer here.
我希望你们都能平安
I hope so for all of you.
你找的朋友呢
How about this friend you're looking for?
你了解多少情况
What do you know?
他一定遇到麻烦了
He must be in trouble.
她跟我妈妈团聚了
She's with my mother now.
是啊
Yeah.
她为保护你而死
She died protecting you.
正是她想做的事
That's what she wanted.
西尔维也是
Like Sylvie...
还有修女们
...and the sisters.
是的
That's right.
想到世界上没了她们
It's a terrible thing to think of...
真的太难受了
...the world without them in it.
是的
Yeah.
很糟糕
Yeah, it is.
伊莎爱你
Issa loved you.
她告诉我的
She told me.
伊莎贝尔和我商量过
You know, Isabelle and I were talking
我们三个回美国的事
about the three of us going back to America.
我们依然能一起回去
We could still do that together.
卡萝尔的朋友有飞机
Carol has a friend who has a plane.
我们只要找到他 就能回去了
We just got to find him, and then we'll do that.
好吗
Alright?
你觉得这一切
Do you think that someday
会在某天结束吗
this will all be over?
我们能回到正常生活吗
And we'll be able to do normal things?
我们能和别的孩子一样去上学
We'll be able to go to school with other kids.
看电影
See a movie.
骑自行车
Ride a bike.
我们在家也做这些事情
There was... we have something like that back home.
我可以教你骑自行车
Hell, I'll teach you how to ride a bike.
我不这么觉得
I don't think so.
我应该留下来
I should stay here,
而你应该回到家乡
and you should go back where you belong.
这是你一直想做的事情
That's what you always wanted.
我错了
I was wrong.
这不是我最想做的事情
That's not what I want.
你也并不想留在这里
Hell, it's not what you want, either.
现在不一样了
It's different now.
为什么 哪里不一样了
Why? Why is it different?
因为我在这里感受到了平静
Because I feel at peace here.
嗯
Hm.
别难过
Don't be sad.
我在这里很幸福
I'm happy here.
你回家后也会很幸福的
And you'll be happy, too, when you go back home.
你确定吗
You sure?
晚安
Good night.
准备好走了吗
Ready to go?
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
去找阿什
To look for Ash.
好的
Alright.
想聊聊吗
Wanna talk about it?
不
No.
介意我说几句吗
You mind if I do?
我知道你特别希望带他走
I know you really wanted him to come,
而他不想走
and I know he's not
你感觉很难受
and that sucks.
真的很遗憾
And I'm really sorry.
我让他失望了
I let him down.
也不能怪他
I can't really blame him.
他是在报复你吗
So, what, he's getting back at you?
可能是我活该
I probably deserve it.
我活着 她却没有 对吧
I mean, I'm here, she's not. Right?
现在你反复回想每一个决定
And now you're replaying every decision...
想着每件事还有不同的选择
...thinking of everything you could have done differently.
这种事太多了
It's a pretty long list.
我也是
You and me both.
往事变成了一个叫假如的深渊
The past just become one big, giant hole of what-ifs.
为什么是我们
Why us?
你和我
You and me?
为什么我们能走得这么远
Why did we get to go so far?
运气吗
Luck? Hm.
可能是坏运气吧
Bad luck, maybe.
很难说到底是好是坏
It's kind of hard to tell the difference.
卡萝尔 - 嘿
Carol? - Hey.
找你朋友可不容易
It won't be easy tracking down your friend.
一个外地人在外面独自待那么久
A stranger out there alone for that long...
你找到活人的几率有多大
what are the chances you find him alive?
我找到他不就是活人吗 这几率又有多大
I found him alive. What are the chances of that?
拜托 兄弟 你知道去哪里找人
Come on, man. You know where to look.
现在只有一个地儿能打听到消息
There's still only one place to go for information.
是啊 那儿可不怎么欢迎我
Yeah, I'm not too popular there.
什么地方
What place is that?
欢迎来到风月场所
Welcome to the Demimonde.
♪嘿 姐妹姐妹 走♪
Hey, sister, go sister
♪灵魂 流动♪
Soul sister, flow sister
♪嘿 姐妹姐妹走 灵魂 流动♪
Hey sister, go sister, soul sister, go sister
♪他在新奥尔良遇到了玛马拉德女士♪
He met Marmalade down in old New Orleans
你好
Bonjour.
想嗨起来吗
Tu veux que je te fasse kiffer?
♪你想试试吗♪
You wanna give it a go?
不了 谢谢
No, I'm good. Thank you.
你呢
Et toi?
♪抹茶巧克力♪
♪ Mocha Chocolata, ya-ya
异国他乡 对吗
Dépaysant? Hm?
是啊
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
是简尼特的人吗
Genet's men?
现在应该不是了
I'm guessing not anymore.
她在那里
That's her right there.
♪克里奥尔女士 玛马拉德♪
Creole Lady Marmala-a-a-a-de
达里尔·迪克森
Daryl Dixon.
我听说你已经死了
I heard you were dead.
还没有
Not yet.
随意点 当自己家
Make yourself at home.
好的
Alright.
嘿
Hey.
你把这地方整得真不错
Love what you've done with the place.
规矩松了
Loosened up the rules.
规矩太英式了
Rules are so British.
人们需要自♥由♥
People wanna be free.
尤其是法国人
Especially French people.
奎宁从不理解
Quinn never understood that.
他有些手下懂
I mean, some of his men did.
其他人就得我来劝说一下了
Others needed a little convincing.
嘿 做得不错
Hey. Good job.
嘘
Shh.
你很受战士们欢迎
You're very popular with the Guerriers.
蜂后死了 蜜蜂们自然围着蜂蜜转
When the queen dies, the bees scatter with the honey.
你是谁
And who are you, exactly?
她是我的朋友
She's a friend of mine.
噢
Oh.
又一个朋友
Another friend.
上一个修女朋友呢
What happened to the last one? The nun.
她死了
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表