剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
You loved her.
你知道劳伦会和我们一起回家 对吧
You know Laurent's coming home with us, right?
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
简尼特夫人死了
被那个美国人杀害了
她去追男孩 结果死掉了
She went after the boy and now she's gone.
这不就证明上帝站在我们这一边吗
If that isn't proof that God is on our side...
玛丽恩的方法失败了
Marion's way was not enough.
但你的也不行
But neither is yours.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
既往不咎 我的朋友
All is forgiven... my friends.
既往不咎
Tout est pardonné.
生者的力量
Pouvoir des Vivants.
欢迎来到希望联盟
Bienvenue ici, à l'Union de l'Espoir.
让我们融合梦想
Nous pouvons unir nos rêves pour un avenir
为了一个更美好 更强大的未来
meilleur et plus fort.
让我们融合梦想
Let us merge our dreams
为了一个更美好 更强大的未来
for a better, stronger future.
前方即是希望之乡
Ahead is the promised land.
劳伦会带我们去那里
Laurent will take us there.
我们去找那个孩子
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
卡罗尔朋友有架飞机
Carol has a friend who has a plane.
我们要找到他
We just got to find him.
你觉得这一切有完结之日吗
Do you think that someday this will be over?
你是不是在想一切本该不同
You're thinking of everything you could have done differently?
清单很长了
It's a pretty long list.
他想回家 如果他带走男孩
Losang: He wants to go home. If he takes the boy,
我们怎么办
what becomes of ours?
小心
Be careful.
有些人为出去不择手段
Some people will do anything for a way out.
今天我们在圣米歇尔山的巢穴
Today we are at the Mont-Saint-Michel, the Nest.
简尼特带有士兵
Genet is here with soldiers,
我们要设法逃离她
and we are going to try to escape from her.
我第一次来这里
The first time for me in this place.
被此地的美丽震撼
I'm thrilled by the beauty of this location.
在夜晚拍摄圣米歇尔山
Filming at Mont-Saint-Michel at night,
有灯光 烟雾机
and we have the lighting and there's fog machines and smoke,
这些人物突然出现
and then all of a sudden comes these figures,
移速越来越快
and they're moving faster and faster.
拍摄过程很有趣
I had so much fun filming that.
剧中的丧尸很吓人
These Walkers on the show are frightening.
没错 说实话 我看见的时候
Levi: Actually, I was really scared when I saw them,
吓了一跳
tell you the truth.
乘坐全地形车很有趣
McBride: Getting to ride on the ATVs was fun.
我很喜欢挑战在非常狭窄的地形中
I did like the challenge of being able to drive it
尽快高速通过
as quickly as I could through some very narrow spaces,
挑战在于不撞上任何人
and the challenge of, you know, not hitting anybody.
真有趣
That was fun.
绑在车后面的是朋友科德隆
Strapped to the back of the vehicle is our friend Codron,
他被当作兴奋丧尸的诱饵
who's serving as zombie bait for these amped-up zombies.
仿制品很有趣
Levi: The dummy-- it's very funny.
和我很像
It really looks like me, all right?
只是他的头比我大
The only thing is that his head is a bit bigger than mine.
我告诉他们"是 我有个大头"
So I told them, "Listen, okay, I have a big head.
"但没这么大"
But not so big, you know?"
看到与我神似的家伙
I was shocked. I mean, to see a guy
我又惊讶又感到有趣
who really look like you like this, it's funny.
修女 我们将为大众提供信仰的证据
Sister, we're going to offer the flock proof of their faith.
在巢穴中激进派的压力下
Zabel: Losang has slowly been kind of grinding
洛桑慢慢受到侵磨
under the pressure of this more radical faction within the Nest.
这幕中我对洛桑最爱的是
What I loved in that scene with Losang is that I think
这幕精确刻画了信仰渐行渐远
it's a very accurate scene about beliefs gone too far,
让人性回归
and to just bring it back to humanity
试图让他的人性回归
and to try and bring him back to his humanity,
但她失败了
which she, you know, fails.
我读到这幕的反应
I read that scene and my response was--
完全是
was literally this--
"我吗 不 不要"
"Me?! No! No, no!"
我对这段很兴奋
I was both excited with the story,
但由我扛起责任完成这件任务
but also sort of horrified
也有点害怕
that it was my responsibility to do this task.
这是我第二次来圣米歇尔山
McBride: It was the second time that I had been to
而我记得
Mont-Saint-Michel, and I remember
这是我第一次见克莱曼斯
it was the first time that I had met Clémence.
自从第二季开始后
I'd been waiting to meet her
我就等着见她
since we started season two,
我们都很想念彼此
and we kept missing each other
因为我们从没在同一处遇见
because we were never in the same locations.
在排练前 我看见了她
And I saw her before we went to rehearse.
我们紧紧久久地拥抱
We just had a big, long hug and it was so,
遇见她太开心了
so nice to meet her
真是非常遗憾只有这两个场景
and so incredibly frustrating to just have these two scenes
之后就结束了
and then to just kind of be done.
我确实乐见他们分离
McBride: I did like that they intersected when they did.
她就是卡罗尔见达里尔的代价
I mean, she was the piece to get Carol to Daryl.
对于达里尔和卡罗尔的重遇
Zabel: There was a lot of talk about
进行了很多讨论
how Daryl and Carol reunite,
因为显然这是本季中
because obviously it was one of the centerpieces
关键片段之一
of the season for us.
整个故事要继续
I mean, there's a whole story going on,
然而剧中人物在等待
but that story people are waiting on,
这部分一定要成为传奇
and it has to be [bleep] legendary.
早期的版本是
There was an early version of them
他们打斗中遇见彼此
fighting to get back to each other.
然后改了一点
Then it changed into something a little bit different.
这是诺曼的主意
That was Norman's idea.
我抓起手♥机♥记下了
I grabbed my phone and I wrote down this idea
这个重逢的主意
that I had about the meeting,
晚上十一点 我正睡觉
and, I don't know, it just came to me
突然灵光一现
while I was asleep, then at like 11:00 at night,
我发给了大卫
I sent it to David,
他和杰森都同意这个点子
and he and Jason both liked it, and they took that idea
并将之升级十倍
and they just elevated it 1,000%.
当我们研究
Zabel: And then as we worked on scenes
整个情节的场景时
around that whole sequence,
诺曼 梅丽和我继续进行讨论
we continued talking about it, Norman and Melissa and I,
最终我们决定了眼前呈现的版本
and then we ended up with this version that you see now.
我看见了
I can see them.
萤火虫
The fireflies.
这个世界中 大家习惯了道别
Poésy: It's a world where I guess you're very used to
大家都接受了这事
saying goodbye. I think there's an acceptance.
我认为她不抗拒这事 她知道自己做不到
I don't think she's fighting it.I think she knows she can't.
真漂亮
They're so beautiful.
伊莎贝尔死的时候
Zabel: For the moment when Isabelle dies,
我们希望看到伟大的尊严
I think what we wanted was great dignity,
智慧和力量
intelligence, strength,
以及角色演绎的感人收尾
and a really moving ending to the character.
当达里尔真的开始在意伊莎贝尔时
Reedus: Isabelle and Daryl's relationship
他们的关系已经升华到一个点
has evolved to a point where he truly cares about her.
第二季很棒
Poésy: It's been so nice, season two.
伊莎贝尔能多停留一会非常开心
It's been such a sort of treat to take Isabelle a bit further,
而且我们这两个角色
and knowing that we were taking these two characters
将在旅途同行
on a journey
并进一步探索彼此关系
and exploring their relationship a bit more
是最奢侈的事情
was just the greatest luxury.
伊莎贝尔的死打击很大
Zabel: Isabelle's death hits hard
因为他们一起触到了
because she's touched something within him
前所未有之物
that we haven't seen before,
因为她是如此不同于他
and it's because she's so different from him,
还因为她和他爱的男孩捆绑之深
and it's also because she's tied into this boy that he loves,
现在他要确保
and now he's got to make sure after that
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表