剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
They were worried Laurent would leave.
害怕我们为之战斗的一切都会失去
Everything the Union had fought for would be lost.
我们所做的一切都会白费
Meaningless. Everything we did.
你脑子不清楚 埃米尔 你无法理智思考
You're confused, Emile. Not thinking clearly.
听着 我们理解你 真的
Listen. We understand. We do.
你经历了许多困难
After everything you went through.
你不知道我经历了什么
You don't know what I went through.
你可以给我说 孩子
说吧 在监狱里他们对你做了什么
他们什么也没做
他们做实验杀死他们时
The only made me watch while they did their experiments
只让我看着
and murdered the others.
他们现在是烈士了 为了我们的事业
But they're martyrs now. For the cause.
从明天起 所有人都会看到
No one will doubt it after tomorrow.
明天有什么事
What happens tomorrow?
有个仪式 为了证明劳伦特的特殊性
Ceremony. To prove what we know. That Laurent is special.
怎么证明
Prove it how?
你不也相信吗
Isn't this what you believed?
他的出生是个奇迹
That his birth was a miracle.
他代表着一个
That he represents a future
不再会受到饥饿者的伤害未来
where we can no longer be hurt by les Affamés.
他们会测试他
They're gonna test him.
明天就会证明
Tomorrow it will be proven.
被咬后不会感染疾病
He will not succumb to the bite.
这样就没人会怀疑了
And all doubt will be dispelled.
看看你周围 埃米尔
Look around you, Emile.
这看起来像是救赎吗
Does this look like salvation to you?
仍然有可能
It still can be.
他说他们可能会迷惑你
She said I'll be tempted.
他说要坚强
She said to be strong.
埃米尔
Fallou: Emile!
我们现在在哪里
Where are we?
大概在内陆160公里处
About a hundred miles inland.
内陆
Inland?
是的
Yeah.
下面是法国
That's France down there.
最好找个地方降落
I better find a place for us to land
别再冒险了
before we run out of options.
那里怎么样 那里
What about that? That over there?
像赛车跑道 是的
Looks like a racetrack, maybe.
是的
Ah. Yeah.
你看得很准 好 停在这里
Good eye. Alright. Hold on.
好吧
Well...
欢迎
Bienvenue.
谢谢
Merci.
你的法语就这么多
Is that the extent of your French?
我可能还记得高中时的几句话
I might remember a few phrases from high school.
找个地方停飞机
Let's find a place to put her.
我们需要找些东西盖住它
Need to find something to cover this up
免得我们不在时被人动
so no one messes with it while we're gone.
我觉得你留在这里
I think you should stay here.
那不行
Yeah. No way.
我飞了这么远 难道就是为了在这里等着
You think I came all this way to wait in the car?
再说 你需要我
Plus, you need me.
你自己说的 你几乎不会法语
You said it yourself, that you barely speak any French.
我不想飞机出事
I don't want anything to happen to the plane.
不会的 我会保护好它
Ash: It won't. I'll hide it.
也不想你出事
Or to you.
我不希望你因为我受到伤害
I don't want you getting hurt because of me.
我要对你负责
I'm responsible for you.
不 我对自己负责
No. I am responsible for me.
来这里的决定是我自己做的 因为我想帮你
I made the decision to come here 'cause I want to help you.
明白了
Okay? So, you know...
现在让我帮你找到你女儿
let me help you find your daughter.
你已经在帮忙了 会继续帮的
You are. You will.
到时候你也会帮我们离开这里
You're gonna help us get out of here when the time comes.
所以我需要你和飞机
And I'm gonna need you and the plane to do that.
我们在一起会更安全
Two of us together, it's safer.
艾什
Ash...
我习惯了自己处理事情
I've been doing a lot of things on my own.
我在外面待的时间比你长得多
I've been out in this world more than you have.
我很擅长照顾自己
I'm pretty good at taking care of myself.
我们需要燃料
We'll need fuel.
可能会花点时间
So... That could take a while.
好的 你做准备
Great. You get us ready.
你需要多久
How long are you gonna be?
我希望不会太久
Not very long, I hope.
若两周内我没回来 就别等了
If I'm not back in two weeks, don't keep waiting.
等你来了我才走
I'm not leaving without you.
好的
Okay.
我发誓 我一定会回来
I promise I'll be back.
在那之前 务必小心
Until then, stay safe.
祝你好运 (法语)
Bonne chance!
"祝你好运"的意思
It means "good luck."
再见 (法语)
Au revoir!
团结起来 支持热内夫人 保护生者
你不合适待在这里
你饿了吗 你饿了吗
各位 可以来了
注意
祝您用餐愉快
Bon appétit.
基地的一点心意
饭菜 床 水 葡萄酒 日常的享受 日日皆有
重归秩序
但前提是 你们支持热内夫人
是的 有志愿者吗
我 我 我 我
转身
我需要20个人
我说的是 重归秩序
真勇敢 走 去另一辆车
走
我们是一起的 我们是一起的
别担心 朱利安 我们会在那里相见
我们需等待潮汐
We have to wait for the tide.
我来确保周围安全
I'll go make a perimeter.
好的
Alright.
多年来 我一直相信这里
All these years, I believed in that place.
洛桑
In Losang.
我曾以为这里是唯一能救我们的地方
I thought it was the one thing that would save us.
人们总是寻求信仰之物
Well, people gotta believe in something, you know?
我唯一的责任 对莉莉的唯一承诺
My one job, the one thing I promised Lily,
就是保护劳伦特
was to protect Laurent.
别担心 待潮水退去
Don't worry. When the water goes back out,
我们就进去救他出来
we'll go in and get him.
然后我们会来找你
And then we'll go with you.
如果你的提议依旧有效
If the offer still stands.
法语中有个词
There's a word in French
换个环境
dépaysant.
很难翻译 就像
It's hard to translate. It's like a...
景色骤然变得美丽一般
Like a nice change of scenery.
它让你以不同的视角看待事物
Makes you look at things a different way.
赞
"Daypayeezon."
很好
Huh. I like that.
笛卡尔曾说 怀疑是理性的本质
Losang: Descartes said doubt was the origin of wisdom.
你在怀疑这个计划吗
Are you doubting the plan?
我们会进行测试 它会成功的
We'll go through with the test. It will work.
但回来后 我们还得应对达里尔
But we'll still have to deal with Daryl when he comes back.
他不会回来了
He's not coming back.
我对指示做了调整
I amended the order.
什么调整
Amended how?
我告诉了他们真♥相♥
I told them the truth.
我说达里尔会妨碍我们的任务
Daryl was in the way of our mission,
只要你在这里
that you felt he would be an obstacle
他总会制♥造♥麻烦
as long as he was around.
他现在应该已经死了
Should be done by now.
其他人呢
What about the others?
伊莎贝尔 法卢
Isabelle? Fallou?
他本来们不在计划中
They were not part of the plan.
你的预言激励着大家
Your prophecy inspired these people,
它让大家团结了多年
held them together all these years.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表