剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
We gotta get back to the car.
你有主意吗
Got any ideas?
都不是好主意
Not any good ones.
电池呢
How about battery?
还有电池吗
We got any battery left?
嗯 但这玩意一动不动
Yeah, but this thing's not moving.
我们要给窗户开个缝
We just need to crack a window.
索菲娅在哪
Where's Sophia?
我们快离开这
Let's get you out of here.
快走
Come on.
喝了这瓶水 我再给你拿 好吗
Finish this water. I'll get you some more, okay?
我不了解这玩意
I don't know about this thing.
你真觉得它能带我们回家吗
You really think this is gonna get us home?
我们就是坐它来的
Got us here.
我们需要多少燃料
How much fuel we need?
在现有基础上
Added to what we have,
五十加仑足够带我们回家了
50 gallons should get us all the way back home.
好吧
Alright.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
怎么了
Mm?
你应该告诉他真♥相♥
You know, you should tell him the truth.
我只是希望他在伤透心之前先恢复健康
I just want him to get healthy before I break his heart.
可为什么是你女儿呢
Why her, though?
为什么你不编点其他谎言
Why don't you just lie about something else?
为了让他信服
Had to be convincing.
我用自己真心希望成真的谎言去骗他
I made up something that I wished was true.
还有
And...
他失去了他的儿子
he lost his son.
我明白了
Got it.
你让他准备好飞行吧
Why don't you get him ready to fly?
我去找燃料 好吗
I'll go find some fuel. Alright?
好吗 - 好
Yeah? - Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
这么快就回来了
Back so soon?
来吧
Come on.
我给你准备了礼物
I've got a present for you.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧 - 嗯
You alright? - Yeah.
你们在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们来这找你
We came here looking for you.
洛桑去了营地
Losang came to the camp.
现在简尼特死了
Now Genet's dead,
他还带着她的一些手下
he has some of her people behind him.
所以我把劳伦带来了
So I brought him here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
其他人呢
What about everyone else?
他们还好吗 - 还好
They alright? - Yeah.
洛桑只对一件事感兴趣
Losang is only interested in one thing.
我需要你帮我
I need your help.
又来
Again?
会惹人非议的
People are gonna talk.
跟我来
Come on.
笑一笑
Smile.
我能搞到你要的燃料
I can get you the fuel that you need.
非常感谢
Thanks. I appreciate it.
我不是为你做的
I'm not doing it for you.
马克斯 他能带多少就装多少乙醇
Max, load him up with as much ethanol as he can carry.
这么给我们自己吃得消吗
Not sure we have enough to just give it away.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
听起来你想发表点意见
It sounded like you were trying to express an opinion.
没你说话的份
Didn't think so.
快去
Faster.
西奥
Theo?
你打算带男孩走吗
So you'll take the boy with you?
是这么计划的
That's the plan.
很快就会出现下一个简尼特
There'll be another Genet before long.
劳伦去美国更安全
Laurent will be safer in America.
至少美♥国♥佬♥不相信白日梦
At least you guys don't fall for fascists.
学徒出师了
Student becomes the master.
看来你没找到她
I take it she's not coming.
她没能幸免于难吗
She didn't make it?
对
No.
相隔半个地球 你也无能为力
There was nothing you could do, halfway across the world.
你想聊聊吗 - 不
If you wanna talk about it... - No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我... 非常抱歉
I'm... so sorry.
为什么抱歉
For what?
为整件事
All of it.
人总是容易自责
It's so easy for us to blame ourselves.
等你的日子里
During the days that I spent waiting for you,
我不由得意识到
I just got to thinking
这趟旅程...
how this trip...
拯救了我
...helped me.
拯救你吗
It helped you?
帮我卸下了对阿卫的负罪感
Get past the guilt I've been carrying about Avi.
送你来这里驱散了我心里的阴影
Coming here with you just forced me to overcome it.
我重获新生
Live again.
卡罗尔 是你帮了我
You did that for me, Carol.
我唯一的遗憾是你没能如愿以偿
I'm only sorry it didn't end better for you.
你该和我们一起走
You should come with us.
我想留在营地
I wanna stay at the camp.
那里不安全
It's not safe at the camp.
法罗会找个新营地
Fallou will find a new place.
再说那里有我的朋友
And I have friends there.
你在哪都能交到朋友
You can find friends anywhere.
你可以在美国交到新朋友
You can find friends where we're going.
那里有的是孩子
There's kids there.
有卡罗尔 还有我
Carol's there. I'm there.
我不能和你们一起走
I can't come with you.
为什么 - 我不想走
Why? - I don't want to.
给我个理由 - 没有理由
Explain it to me. - I just can't.
为什么
Why not?
因为我不希望你死
Because I don't want you to die.
那些修女们 伊莎贝尔 西尔维...
The sisters, Isabelle, Sylvie...
全因为我而死
they're all gone because of me.
每个我爱的人都会死
Everybody. Everybody I love dies.
不是这样的
That's not true.
这些不是你的错
It has nothing to do with you.
威廉斯 威廉斯
Williams. Williams.
大家快走
快
你得出去
劳伦在哪
快走
快
跟我来 快点
Come with me. Quickly.
拿上你的东西
Come on, grab your stuff.
你把他们拖住 行吗
Will you distract them for me? Okay?
要来点提神的东西吗
不用了 谢谢
走这边 - 快走
This way. - Come on. Go.
洛桑 他在那
想必你就是那位"希望"教主
You must be the hope guy.
他们在哪
Where are they?
凭空消失了
Poof. In thin air.
是吗 - 没错
Is that so? - Uh-huh.
你相信奇迹 对吗
You believe in miracles, right?
洛桑
Losang.
真♥相♥即希望
快追
跟着我
迪克森
Dixon?
是科德隆吗 - 对
Monsieur Codron? - Yeah.
没事了
Alright.
很好 现在走哪边
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表