剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
但我输了掷硬币
But I lost the coin toss, so...
所以你的朋友赢了
And then your friend won the coin toss?
她也要杀了艾什吗
And she's supposed to kill Ash?
杀他
Kill him?
不
No. No.
你有没有想过别的办法
You ever thought about having more?
想过什么
More what?
孩子
Children.
呃
Uh...
你是认真的吗
Oh, you're serious?
我是说
I mean...
在这样的世界里 真的应该要孩子吗
what kind of world is this to bring a kid into?
如果每个人都这么想呢
What if everyone felt that way?
人们会消失 就像从未存在过一样
Humans would die out like we were never here.
汉娜的愿望就是文明的毁灭
That's what Hanna wants for civilization to end.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要救她
To save it.
这一直是我的愿望
That's all I've ever wanted.
你会帮我实现它
You're gonna help me do that.
是吗 怎么帮
Oh, yeah? How?
让自然循环顺其自然 傻瓜
By letting nature take its course, silly.
就像世代以来一直做的那样
The same way it's always been done, over generations.
对不起 什么
Sorry. What?
你是认真的吗
You're not serious.
我们已经计算过无数次 为了几千年
We've done all the calculations a thousand years out.
先是我 然后是汉娜
First me, then Hanna.
我们甚至给孩子都取好了名字
We've even picked out baby names.
好吧 别见怪 但你得另找他人
Okay, I'm really sorry, but you're gonna need to find somebody else.
没有别人了 艾什
There's nobody else, Ash.
漏油解决了 我去找卡萝尔
Leak's fixed. I should find Carol.
别提卡萝尔了
Forget about Carol.
汉娜会要了她的命
Hanna's going to kill her.
你说过你不想杀人
You said you didn't want to kill me.
没错 我不是刽子手
Right. I'm not a killer.
那你为何要这么做
Well, then, why do it?
因为尤恩这么吩咐
Because Eun said so.
尤恩这么期望
That's what Eun wants.
那你呢 你想要什么
What about you? What do you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
想想看
Think about it.
不 你总该有点什么想要的吧
No. You must want something.
有
I do.
我想离开这儿 这里快把我毁了
I want to get out of this place. It's killing me.
你可以跟我们一起走
You can come with us.
不
No.
你这么说只是为了自保
You're just saying that to save your life.
我是在给你一个活命的机会
I'm offering you an opportunity to save yours.
上次有飞机降落到这鬼地方是什么时候
How often does a plane land outside of this shithole?
尤恩永远不会走 我也不能丢下尤恩
Eun will never leave. And I can't leave Eun.
你想怎么做都行
You can do whatever you want to.
我们找到艾什
We go find Ash,
修好飞机 然后走人
we fix the plane, and we leave.
汉娜
Eun: Hanna?
为什么拖拖拉拉
What's the delay?
我不是在做嘛
I'm getting around to it.
艾什在哪儿
Where is Ash?
在飞机上 他没事
At the plane. He's fine.
你还在等什么 汉娜
What are you waiting for, Hanna?
能给我点时间吗
Can you give me a minute?
不能
Apparently not.
你要听他的
You gonna listen to her?
不 闭嘴
No. Shut up.
他根本不听你的 闭嘴
She doesn't listen to you. Shut up!
我已经尽我所能 汉娜
I did my part, Hanna.
现在轮到你了
You do yours.
动手吧
Do it.
按我说的做 不然我自己来
Do what I goddamn tell you or I'll do it myself!
不
No!
我别无选择 不是吗
I had to. Right?
你确实没有别的选择
You had no choice.
可他是我朋友
But she was my friend.
你还会带我一起走吗
Will you still take me with you?
当然会
Of course we will.
如果发现异动 别犹豫
If something moves, don't hesitate.
放心
Don't worry.
他看起来是个好人
He seems kind.
艾什 是的
Ash? Yeah.
他经历了不少磨难
He's been through a lot.
那他有幸 有你相伴
Then he's lucky to have you.
说实话 这是我多年来
You know, this is the first time in years
第一次开始考虑未来
I've thought about the future.
小学时的那些法语课
And all the French I learned in grade school.
终于能派上用场了
I'll finally get to use it.
嘿
Carol: Hey.
她会杀了你
She was gonna kill you.
是的
Yeah.
我别无选择
I had to do it.
我知道
I know you did.
快救我 我们必须离开这儿
Help me out of this, will you? We have to get going.
这是你第一次杀人吗
Is this your first time? Killing a person?
也许是幸运
Until now, I've been lucky enough
至今还没碰上这种事
to be left alone, I guess.
那你呢
How about you?
不
No.
我杀过很多人
No. I've killed a lot of people.
我都记得 永远不会忘记
I remember all of them. Never goes away.
你先休息一下 我们还有很长的路要走
Get some rest. We still got a ways to go.
看那边
Here.
他们加过油了
They must have refueled.
是的 他们在这里停过
Yeah. They stopped here.
怎么了
What is it?
有两三个人步行朝这个方向去了
Two, maybe three people went off on foot that way.
我们继续步行
We walk from here.
好的 至少有两个人
Alright. I spotted at least two of them.
劳伦特
And Laurent?
我不敢肯定
It's hard to tell.
入口
Access?
只有一个入口
There's only one way in.
大家跟在我后面 你还好吗
Everyone follow me. You good?
走吧
Mmhmm. Come on.
放下那东西
好的
Thanks.
达里尔
Isabelle: Daryl.
他就是我们的人 负责马厩的
She from the Nest. She works in the stables.
埃米尔
Emile!
开枪
打死这个混♥蛋♥
打死这个混♥蛋♥
埃米尔 你在干什么
快开枪
埃米尔
Emile!
他们为什么要这么做
Why are they doing this?
修女西尔维
Soeur Sylvie.
我们正处在非凡之事的前夕
跪下
你在干什么
闭嘴 我让你别一起来的
快走 快走 劳伦特还在据点里
Go! Go! Laurent is still at the Nest!
停下
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你们本不该在这里 你和法卢
You weren't meant to be here. You and Fallou both.
那你现在还可以放他们走
You can still let them go, then.
我们自己解决
You and I can work this out.
对不起 达里尔
I'm sorry, Daryl.
是谁让你这么做的
Who asked you to do this?
他们害怕劳伦特离开
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表