剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
Shit.
搞什
What the -
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
What the hell did you do?!
让我帮忙吧
Please let me help
我来收拾吧 拜托 让我来吧
I can finish up. I -- Please, just let me do it.
你想什么呢
What were you thinking?
你没权利进来
You had no right to come in here!
抱歉 墓地没出事
m so sorry. Nothing happened to the grave.
没出事
Nothing happened?
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
让我清理吧
Please just let me clean it up.
行
Fine.
然后就赶紧滚
Then get out.
所有尸体都扔栅栏外了
All the bodies are outside the perimeter now.
我只是好奇
I was curious.
好奇你
About you.
这不是借口
That''s not an excuse.
我只是想着要能多了解你点
I just thought if I knew you better,
也许我们能做朋友
maybe we could become friends,
而这是我
and that's something that I --
一直都缺失的
that I've been missing.
朋友
A friend.
我不需要朋友
Friends aren't what I miss.
我清理完就会走
Once I'm finished cleaning up, I " Il be on my way.
他叫阿维
His name was Avi.
阿维·帕特尔
Avi Patel.
我儿子
My boy..
死的时候才7岁
He was 7 when he died.
4月19日早上8:23
April 19th, 8:23 am.
就是那时候你来的这里
That's when you come here.
我每天早上都会跟他坐一会儿
I sit with him every morning.
就坐在这儿
sit
向他道歉
And I apologize.
为什么
For what?
没看住他让他跑了
For letting him wander off.
没能救下他
For not being able to save him.
没能尽到父母的责任
For not protecting him like a --
保护自己的孩子
a parent is supposed to protect their child.
所以他去世的时候
So, when he died.
我在这里给他留了个地方
I made a place for him here.
保护他
To keep him safe.
他还是婴儿的时候 他妈妈就走了 所以
His mom left when he was a baby, so.
担子都在我一个人身上
it was all up to me.
阿维喜欢飞机
Avi loved planes.
他去世后大概一个月我在附近田地里
About a month after he died, I came across this..
找到了架坠毁的比奇飞机
crashed Beechcraft in a nearby field.
感觉像是个征兆
It felt like a sign.
于是我一点点的把它弄回来了
So I brought it back, one piece at a time.
找到些手册想法子
I found some manuals, and I figured out
把它组装起来
how to put it back together.
你不想离开他
You don't want to leave him
所以才会在这附近飞翔
That'" s why you fly around here.
从来不是要去什么特定的地方
It was never about going anywhere in particular
只是飞上去
Just up.
高到我往下看的时候
high enough so that when I look down,
几乎能骗自己觉得这个世界
I can almost trick myself into thinking the world is..
还跟以前一样
still the same.
几乎跟以前一样
Almost.
嘿 我快完事了
Hey, um, I'm just about finished here.
如果你不介意的话 我想明早走
You know, if it's okay with you, I'', Ill head out in the morning.
我正打算吃晚饭
m about to sit down for dinner,
你想的话就一起吧
if you would like to join me.
我很愿意
I'd like that.
进来吧
Come in.
你过敏吗
Oh. You allergic?
不是
No.
它们代表希望
They represent hope, you know.
嗯 -我知道
Yeah. - I know.
这朵玫瑰就在
This rose started to grow
母亲泪水落下的地方开始生长
right where the mother' s tears fell.
我相信这朵
I believe this one...
是为你小女儿绽放的
bloomed for your little girl.
你打算去哪儿
Where will you go, anyway?
要跟人汇合吗
Anyone waiting for you?
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
不关我事
Not my business.
没事
That's okay.
我曾经结过婚
I was married.
他叫艾德 那段婚姻
His name was Ed. It was a.
从一开始就举步维艰
difficult marriage right from the get-go.
后来我们的女儿 索菲亚出生了
Then our daughter, Sophia, came along.
人生很有趣的
It's funny, life.
这么糟糕的东西怎么能变得这么美好
How something so bad can lead to something so good.
那么她现在在哪里
So, where''s she now?
就在世界天翻地覆之前
Right before the world turned upside down, um..
艾德带着索菲亚去欧洲看望他的姑妈
Ed took Sophia to visit his aunt in Europe.
我以前没出过国
I'd never been to a foreign country before.
连护照都没有
Didn't even have a passport.
然后索菲亚差不多刚刚12岁
Here's Sophia, barely 12,
和她的父亲在法国飞来飞去
just flitting around France with her dad.
然后
And then, uh...
当这一切发生后
when everything happened, I.
我想联♥系♥她
... tried to reach her
联♥系♥了很多次 但是
Bunch of times, and, uh.
一直没有她的消息
never heard from her.
你不是想修车
You don't need your car fixed.
你想让我送你去法国找你女儿
You want me to fly you to France to find your daughter.
所以你骗了我
So you lied to me.
如果你知道阿维还在外面某个地方 你会不会
If you knew Avi was out there, wouldn" t you do anything.
不惜一切代价去找他
whatever it took, to find him?
但他不在
But he's not.
我听说马西斯收到回复了
I heard Mathis got word back.
几天后吉内将把他们从总部
Genet's transporting them from Maison Mere
转移到另一个设施
to another facility in a few days
马西斯的小队会拦截运输队
Mat his'team will intercept the transport.
我要和他们一起去
I'm gonna go with them.
我理解你想帮忙
I understand you want to help.
但我们这是和平运动
but we''re a pacifist movement.
我们抵♥制♥暴♥力♥
We resist violence.
我也一样
Same here.
只要我有选择
When I can.
这是市杖
This is a jo.
我们用它来训练合气道
We use it training for aikido.
我没有把它当武器使
m not using it as a weapon.
我在用它训练 以防万一我需要武器
m using it to prepare in case I might need a weapon.
当你想反击的时候吗
When you wanna punch back?
凡事都有怡当的时间和地点
There's a time and a place for everything.
把我们的人安全带回来
Bring our people here safely.
好
All right.
想来打一轮吗
Care to go a round?
我才不用那根牙签
Not with that toothpick.
要是能找到阿维 我愿意做任何事
I would do anything to find Avi.
毕竟哪个家长不会这么做呢
I mean, what parent wouldn't?
但这不是问题所在
But that''s not the question.
问题是你会去找他吗
The question is, would you search for him?
你会放弃一切去寻找一个
Would you give up everything to look
素未谋面的人吗
for somebody you haven''t met?
如果那人有可能还活着 那么
If there was a hope of finding them alive, then..
会的
yes.
我们下载说的是驾驶飞机飞越海洋
We'’re talking about flying a plane across the ocean,
没有通讯 没有天气预报
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表