剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
L'Union de l'Espoir thinks we, the masses,
小而无足轻重的人群是愚蠢的
the small and unseen, are stupid.
以为可以用他们的故事来控制我们
That their fairy tales can control us.
我们会让他们看到他们错了
We will show them they're wrong.
我等了尽可能久
没有人来
这不是你的错
不要感到内疚
我们失去了西尔维娅 现在可能还有伊萨
这一切都因为一个关于我的捏造故事
如果伊萨能逃走 她会来巴黎找我们
最糟糕的是 我竟然喜欢这种感觉
大家都以为我很特别
你就是特别的
有些事情之所以是真的 是因为你相信它
事实是 信仰让我们更容易生存下去
信仰并不能让我免受咬伤
洛桑太过分了
但这不是你的错
我们都信了他的邪
除了达里尔
他从不相信
不
我很好
Look.
晚安
怎么了 劳伦特在哪里
What happened? Where's Laurent?
我们分开了
We were separated.
劳伦特和法卢逃走了
Laurent and Fallou got away.
我没说 什么都没说
I didn't talk. I didn't say anything.
我也是
Me neither.
他会没事的 我们会追上他的
He'll be alright. We'll catch up to him.
我们稍微睡一会儿
We should get some sleep.
我们养精蓄锐 明天从这里逃走
Get our strength back up so we can bust out of here tomorrow.
给我讲个故事
Tell me a story.
关于什么的
Daryl: About what?
我只是想听听你的声音
I just want to hear your voice.
从前有个人
There was this guy.
他离开了家乡 寻找着什么
And he left home, looking for something.
他不确定自己在找什么
Wasn't even sure what it was.
结果他发现自己离家乡非常非常远
And he found himself far, far away from home.
他回不去了
And he couldn't get back.
他唯一关心的就是回去
That's all he ever cared about, getting back.
其他任何事 任何人都无关紧要
He didn't care about anything or anyone.
真可怜他
Poor guy.
有一天 有些事情变了
Then one day, something changed.
变化是好事
Change is good.
让人感到焕然一新
给我讲讲萤火虫
Tell me about the fireflies.
它们就像小小的奇妙仙子(迪士尼动画中的小精灵)
They're like, uh, little Tinkerbells
在空中飞舞
flying around in the sky.
你们知道奇妙仙子吗
You guys have Tinkerbell here?
知道
Yeah.
我们叫她"Fée Clochette"(奇妙仙子)
她救了彼得·潘
She saves Peter Pan.
我觉得我们到了美国
You know I think Laurent's really gonna like it
劳伦特会非常喜欢那里
when we get back home to America.
他会上学 成为普通的孩子
He can go to school. Be like a normal kid.
那我呢
And what will I do?
你想做什么就做什么
We can do whatever you want.
我们一起赖床
We can sleep late.
我们会去远足 在河边看日落
Take long walks, and watch the sun go down by the river.
听起来像梦一样
That sounds like a dream.
你是对的
You know, you're right.
我在这里找到了一样东西
I found something here.
我爱你
伊莎贝尔修女
我们需要谈谈
她没什么要对你说的
She's got nothing to say to you.
这样很好
近在咫尺 但又远得不被察觉
我担心我们操之过急
那就确保他们准备好了
我会试试 但是 别只是尝试 萨宾 做就完事了
我们在做什么
What are we doing?
我们在动员部队 别乱走 我们正在创造历史
Rallying the troops. Stay close. This is history.
我看得出你很痛苦
我想帮助你
不管你经历了什么困惑
来吧 我们一起祈祷
我不会跟你去任何地方
给我一个解释的机会
在我们一起经历了这么多之后
我们难道不值得这一切吗
带走
你要带她去哪里 她什么都不知道
Where you taking her? She doesn't know anything!
她知道我们有一个使命 一个伟大的目标
She knows that we have a mission here, a greater purpose.
我知道那孩子的位置 我会带你们去找他
I know where the kid is. I'll take you to him.
伊莎贝尔总是个聪明且心胸宽广的人
Isabelle has always had an open mind and heart.
你可惜是没救了
You sadly are beyond hope.
他在普罗旺斯 我会带你们去找他
He's in Provence! I can take you to him!
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle! Isabelle!
你们被选中执行这个任务
因为你即将成为我最忠诚 最勇猛
最无畏的战斗单位
我向你们致敬
并表达我最深的感激
多年的研究
耐心和决心把我们带到了今天
就在这里 此刻 你们将做出最崇高的牺牲
因为我们要粉碎联盟的虚假希望的暴♥政♥
你们将为自♥由♥
平等与兄弟情谊而战
你们将被视为英雄
永远铭记
你在转化他们吗
You're turning them?
为了伟大的目标
For the greater good.
我们已经努力了数月 我们准备好了
We've been training for months. We're ready.
问题是 你准备好了吗
The question is, are you?
我在给你你想要的东西
I'm giving you what you asked for.
你将杀死你的朋友
You're gonna kill your friend.
放开我
Hey! Get off me!
放开
Get off me!
来吧 开始
你这样做不是强大
What you're doing is not strength.
而是绝望和野蛮
It's desperate and it's savage.
听起来就像达里尔在说话
Sounds like Daryl talking.
别打头
我要你告诉我男孩的位置
I need you to tell me where the boy is.
我不想失去他
I don't want to lose him.
男人 那很好 是的
Man: That was good. Yeah.
扎贝尔 我最兴奋的一件事
Zabel: The number one thing I was excited about
是为热内设计的卢浮宫闪回故事
was the Louvre flashback story for Genet.
女人 蒙娜丽莎是
Woman: The Mona Lisa is
历史上最珍贵的画作
the most valuable painting in history,
按今天货币计算 保险金额为10亿英镑
insured at £1 billion in today's currency.
扎贝尔 当我们在编剧室里创造
Zabel: When we created the character of Genet
热内这个角色时 我们有了这个想法
in the writers' room, we had this idea
这是我一直想实现的
that I always wanted to get to.
只是一季里没有足够的空间
There just wasn't room in season one.
我们有很多事情要处理
We had a lot of fish to fry.
但同时 也花了大约一年的时间来计划
But also it took about a year to plan
并能够在卢浮宫拍摄
and be able to shoot at the Louvre.
夏利尔 你总是看到卢浮宫里人满为患
Charrier: You always see the Louvre full of people,
而我们独占了卢浮宫
and we had the Louvre for ourselves.
这简直太疯狂了
That was completely mad.
实际上 我们遇到了一些麻烦
有许多不同的方案 尤其是围绕某些场景的拍摄
毕竟拍摄比较困难 需要用到道具血
对于第一次在卢浮宫拍摄 并在周边进行了管制
所以 在卢浮宫拍摄 对于每个人来说都是很特别的经历
整栋大楼都关闭了
我们被告知要先回家 锁好门 等消息
尼科特罗 这个想法是
Nicotero: The idea was having the opportunity
有机会通过一个角色的视角
to tell another perspective of the breakout
来讲述僵尸末日爆发的另一个视角
of the zombie apocalypse through the eyes of a character.
夏利尔 她那时还不知道僵尸的事
Charrier: She doesn't know about zombie at that time.
他们在一个噩梦中醒来 他们不知道发生了什么
They wake up in a nightmare. They don't know what's going on.
所以他们看到人们似乎都疯了
So they kind of see that people are going mad,
但他们并不确切知道危险是什么
but they don't know exactly what the danger is.
尼科特罗 我认为这个片段最重要的
Nicotero: And I think what's most important
是它展现了热内转变为
about this sequence is it's the genesis of Genet's
现在这个角色的起源
transformation into the character that she is now.
热内是一个深爱着丈夫的普通女人
Genet is this simple woman in love with her husband,
计划组建一个家庭
planning to have a family,
但这一切都被夺走了
and that is taken away from her.
扎贝尔 这也是她抱着婴儿的部分原因
Zabel: It's part of the reason she holds the baby
在第一季中她抱婴儿的方式
in season one the way she holds the baby.
很多人对此有疑问
A lot of people had questions about that.
这是因为她在想着
It's because she's thinking of the baby
她和丈夫从未拥有的孩子
she never had with her husband.
夏利尔 她最糟糕的一面来自于她所经历的痛苦
Charrier: The worst in her comes from that pain that she had,
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表