剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
Oh, thank you.
退后
Stay back!
伊莎贝尔修女
Sister Isabelle.
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, dear?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
我曾有个小女孩
I had a little girl.
我挺过来了
I got through it.
你也会的
You will, too.
对吗
Oui?
来吧 我们一起进去
Come. We'll go in together.
好了 开始吧 加一点点油就行
All right, go ahead. Give it some gas. Just a little.
够了 够了
Stop! Stop!
我说了就一点点
I said a little.
这就是一点点
That was a little.
不行 加过头了
No, that was too much.
我怎么知道加多少是过头了
How am I supposed to know how much is too much?
你注意听 声音好像过头了
Well, you listen, and if it sounds like it's too much,
就是过头了
then it's too much.
我看你有点过了
Maybe you're too much.
什么 - 什么
What? - What?
什么 - 什么
What? - What?
别停 精彩的演出
Please don't stop. It's a good show.
跟老夫老妻一样
Like an old married couple.
很高兴你能看得开心
I'm glad you're enjoying it.
是野火党的人 你们快躲起来
It's the Guerrier. You hide here.
他们会杀了他的
They're gonna kill them.
先看看情况
We don't know that.
趴下
Get down.
我猜是简尼特赢了
I guess Genet won the battle.
我知道你的人还困在那
I know you had people there.
伊莎贝尔和劳伦
Isabelle and Laurent.
这是朱迪斯的
It's from Judith.
她怎么样了
How is she?
她不想我走
She didn't want me to go.
但她清楚 如果有一丝机会找到你
Part of her knew I had to
我就一定会去
if there was a chance I could find you.
我只是没想到你跟这些人这么熟
I guess I'm just surprised you got so close to people here.
我不是有意的
I didn't mean to.
这很难解释
It's hard to explain, I guess.
如果你愿意试试. . .
Well, if you ever want to try...
嘿
Hey.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
我也是
Me, too.
你们要走吗
Y-You leave?
远行
Long trip.
噢 可惜
Oh, dommage.
迪迪做了她的拿手好菜
Didi make something special.
松露煎蛋
Her truffle eggs.
你们吃过松露吗
You never ate truffle?
没有
No, unh...unh.
味道像舌头来了高♥潮♥
Like sex, uh, for the tongue.
不好意思
Uh, forgive me, Sister.
我们搞快点
We'll make it quick. Come on.
老天
Mmm. Jesus.
不好意思 这是我吃过最好吃的鸡蛋了
I'm sorry. These are the best eggs I've ever had.
对 还有松露
Yeah, truffle.
我到时候也弄一点
I'm gonna have to get me some of these.
你要睁大眼睛耐心地找
You need a good eye and a lot of patience.
松露很难采集
They're very hard to find.
只在特殊场合才享用
Only for special occasions.
谢谢你们的车
Well, thank you for the car.
感谢你们所做的一切
And for all you've done.
你们找到劳伦之后有什么计划吗
What are your plans after you find Laurent?
你们会留在巴黎吗
Will you stay in Paris?
我还没想 等找到了再说吧
I don't know. We're still working it out.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
西奥
Theo?
你这是什么意思
Qu'est-ce que ça veut dire?
他们给了你什么
What'd they offer you?
为什么
为了你 我的爱人
为了我们
你知道这些人是谁吗
Do you know who those people are?
敌人来来去去
Armies come and go.
选错阵营是活不下去的
You don't survive by picking the losing side.
跟我来
Come with me.
愚蠢的老家伙
来了五辆 六辆车
Count five. Six.
简尼特来了
There's Genet.
你们可以藏在那边
You can hide down there.
先生
Monsieur.
你知道我为什么来这
是的 女士
他们今早吃完早饭就离开了
我们尽力取得他们的信任 女士
但他们太多疑了
他们要搜查仓谷
They're gonna search the barn.
过来 掩护我
Here. Cover me.
我到车那边去
I'll get the car.
闻起来很香
我可以尝尝吗
这是我们的荣幸
松露
相当美味
盐已经没有了 还有些松露
我们在找的人
他们非常危险
其实 他们是敌人
我们正在对战
你们知道我是谁吗
我父亲说过
你父亲年纪一定很大了
不
他和游击队打持久战时负伤 英年早逝
但他和我说过你这种人
他们在另一场战争中来到镇子
他们也在找孩子
塞进火车里
这就是你对我的看法吗
迪迪
Didi...
我说了 他们几个小时前就离开了
那这些鸡蛋怎么还是温热的
他们就藏在这里
不
No.
让他们去做
如果说丧尸擅长什么事 那就是嗅出活人的气味
来吧 我们出去 - 好
Allez, on sort! - D'accord.
走 快走
Qu'est-ce que c'est, vite, vite, vite!
评判
Judgment.
我在你眼中看见的
I see it in your eyes.
不如说困惑
More like confusion.
你这样的人怎么会变成...
About how someone like you could turn...
变成这样
turn into this.
你知道我曾看见什么吗
Do you know what else I've seen?
城市之光熄灭后
The City of Lights gone dark
富人逃往他们的别♥墅♥和城♥堡♥
while the wealthy fled to their villas and their chateaux.
驳船载着权贵顺着塞纳河而下避难时
Families huddled in terror under the Pont Neuf
无数家庭正惊恐地挤在新桥下
as barges took the powerful down the Seine for refuge.
所以你现在想弥补吗
So you're making up for that now?
等安置好世界名作后
And while the great works were safe...
我看见我的爱人...我的希望
...I saw my love...my hope...
被他们创造的怪物吞噬
devoured by the monsters they made.
就离我一米多
Five feet from me.
就在玻璃的另一面
On the other side of the glass.
你体验过这种失去吗
Have you ever known that kind of loss?
在手套箱里找到了一张地图
Found a map in the glove box.
噢 很好 - 是啊
Oh, good. - Yeah.
在我初次见到伊莎贝尔时
You know, I-I didn't think much of Isabelle
对她并没有什么想法
when I first met her.
她需要我的帮助 而我想办法回家
She needed my help, and I needed a way home.
所以我们做了一个交易
So we made a deal.
能理解
Makes sense.
而劳伦就像是粘合剂
And Laurent-- he, uh, kind of became the glue
把我们联♥系♥起来 你明白吗
that held us all together, you know?
是啊 我明白
Yeah, I do.
我从来没有放弃回家找你
And I never, ever stopped trying to get home to you.
但我在这里待得越久 就越难离开
The longer I stayed here, the-- the harder it got.
你爱她
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表