剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
不是 我给他们找了辆车
No, I find them a car.
你能给我们找辆车吗
Can you find us a car?
我有很多...
I have many. Um...
也许你能修好一辆
Maybe you can make one to work.
我们明天早上去看看
We'll look in the morning.
好 早上也行
No, morning's fine.
现在外面漆黑一片 - 好吧
It's pitch black out there right now. - All right.
享受晚餐 休息一下
Enjoy dinner. Rest.
伊莎贝尔修女最懂了
Sister Isabelle knows best.
这些车最后一次开动是什么时候
When was the last time any of these worked?
谁还记得
Oh, who can remember?
我用这卡车学会了驾驶
I learned to drive in this truck.
还学了点别的
And learned a few other things, too.
你在这里长大吗
You grew up here?
家族第♥四♥代♥了
Uh, fourth generation.
第一次世界大战时 我们卖♥♥胡萝卜给德国人
We sold carrots to the Germans in the First World War,
二战时卖♥♥给纳粹
uh, Nazis in the second,
之后是美国士兵
and, uh, American soldiers after that.
军队来来去去 我们一直在这里
Uh, armies come and go. We're still here.
尽管改装过 这辆不行了
This one's shot. It's been converted, though.
你们有乙醇吗
You got any ethanol?
在谷仓里
Uh, i-in the barn.
这辆还不错
This one ain't bad.
需要找个能充电的电池
Need to find a battery, one that holds a charge.
还有一些软管
A few hoses. Ah.
我知道哪儿能找到
Oh, uh, I know a place to find these things.
我去拿徒步鞋 我带你去
Uh, let me get my walking shoes. I can take you.
好的
All right.
我想念孩子们
I miss young people.
我所有孩子都长大了
All the children grew up
很久以前就离开了
and left so long ago.
劳伦在这里我很开心
Was nice having Laurent here,
即使只待了一天
even if only a day.
就像你说的 他是个可爱的孩子
Well, like you said, he's a really sweet kid.
他非常喜欢伊莎贝尔阿姨
Mm. He's very fond of his Aunt Isabelle.
嗯
Hm.
还有达里尔 他滔滔不绝地讲着你们
And Daryl. He went on and on.
达里尔是个很好的榜样
Daryl's a really good influence.
他谈到你们两个的方式也很温柔
And the way he talked about the two of you.
有时候孩子们能看到
Hm. Sometimes children see things
我们不敢看的东西
we're afraid to look at.
我怎么觉得
Why do I get the feeling
你有话想告诉我
you're trying to tell me something?
劳伦特认为达里尔爱你 但不会说出来
Laurent thinks that Daryl loves you but won't say it
因为如果他说出来 他就走不了了
because if he says it, he won't be able to leave.
嗯
Hm.
情况比这复杂一点
It's a little more complicated than that.
对孩子来说不是
Mm. Not to a child.
对我来说也不是
And not to me.
我知道爱多稀有
I know how rare love is.
你们两个结婚多久了
How long have the two of you been married?
西奥吗
Theo?
我们没有结婚
We are not married.
我丈夫多年前就去世了
My husband died years ago.
我的孩子和孙子们都死了
My children, grandchildren-- everyone's gone.
但你看起来很开心
But you seem so happy.
很长一段时间里 我并不开心
For a long time, I wasn't.
像达里尔一样 我曾徘徊于
Like Daryl, I was torn between
亲自建立的已逝世界
the world I lost and the one I found.
但是
But...
人必须寻找一种方法...
one must look for a way to...
继续活下去
keep living.
有时候这并不容易
Not so easy sometimes.
理由无处不在
Reasons are everywhere.
我们的歌♥
亲爱的
我很高兴他穿上了徒步靴
I'm glad he put on his walking boots.
这地方让我毛骨悚然
Place gives me the creeps.
行尸走肉也有家族
The Walkers have Walkers.
嘿 你好 杜卡斯夫人
Hey! Bonjour, Madame Ducasse!
一位善良的女士 优秀的牙医
Kind lady. And good dentist.
多亏了她 我大部分牙都还在
I still have most of my teeth thanks to her.
嘿 鲁克斯先生 面包师
Hey! Monsieur Roux! The baker.
非常安静的一个人
Very quiet. Makes more noise now
现在比他生前吵得多了
than when he was alive.
很不幸 整条街的人都去世了
Ah. Sadly, this whole street has passed on.
你不能把他们埋了吗
Couldn't you just bury 'em?
村里只剩下老人了
There's only old people left in the village.
让老人埋葬老人 实在太难了
Old people burying old people? too hard.
当有人去世时
So when someone dies,
我们就锁上门 路过时致个敬
we lock the gate and pay respect when we pass by.
这倒挺新奇 - 是的
That's a new one. - Yeah.
嗨 杜桑先生
Whoa! Monsieur Toussaint!
停下
Stop.
你待在这 我先问下他
You stay here. I talk to him first.
好的
All right.
迪迪说劳伦非常崇拜你
Didi says Laurent idolizes you.
她只和他待了一天. . .
Well, she just spent one day with him, so...
他对你印象很深
Well, he made a big impression.
听起来他会在共和体干得很好
Sounds like he's gonna do really well at Commonwealth.
他的朋友在巴黎
Well, he's got friends in Paris.
他最好待在他们身边
Maybe it's better. he stays with them.
到底对谁好呢 你对他要负责任
Better for who? He's your responsibility.
也许我并不想承担
Maybe I don't want that.
那孩子怎么办 难不成回家
What about the kids. back home?
这事不同 - 是吗
This is different. - Is it?
是的
Yeah.
就是的
Yeah, it is.
我不想失去他
I don't want to lose him.
你怕你的结局和我一样吗
What, you'll end up like me? Is that what you're afraid of?
不 我并不害怕这个
No. No, I ain't afraid of that.
没问题
C'est bon.
好的
Yeah.
快点 赶快
Hurry. Dépêchez-vous.
很好 这应该可行
Oh, yeah. Yeah, this will work.
美国人
Americains?
是的
Uh, oui.
我喜欢美国
我兄弟就住在弗罗里达
My brother, he lives in Florida.
我和路易斯. . .
Louise and I...
他和他老婆每年冬天
Yeah, he and his wife go every year in winter.
都去枫丹白露
To the Fontainebleau.
弗罗里达挺好的
Florida's very nice.
你们在枫丹白露待过吗
Did you stay at the Fontainebleau?
我会写进遗愿清单
It's on our bucket list.
就说我推荐你去的
Tell them I send you.
要二十二号♥客房♥ 最好的一间
Ask for Room 22. The best.
记得周一之前还回来
Put everything back by Monday.
我必须开车去工作
I must have the car to get to work.
听你的
You got it.
梅西
Merci.
他什么都会忘 连丧尸都会忘
He forgets everything, even about the Hungry Ones.
这样挺好
Lucky him.
也算是一种幸福 对吧
Sort of a bliss, huh?
我希望我也能忘记
I wish I could forget.
谢谢
Thank you.
进展如何
How is it coming?
得花些时间检查一下
We'll have to turn it over to find out.
听提奥说你们有些乙醇
Hey, uh, Theo said you had some ethanol?
是的 在谷仓里 我就去拿来
Oui. In the barn. I can bring it.
太谢谢你了 - 我来帮忙
Ah, thank you. - I'll help you.
噢 来吧
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表