剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
我们已经付出了太多 不能因软弱而让其付之一炬
We've come too far to let it all be foiled now by weakness.
我们是这种人吗 雅辛塔
Is this who we are, Jacinta?
我们想成为这种人吗
Is this who we want to be?
我们的愿望
What we want...
我们所有人的愿望
what we all want...
是要确定
is to be certain.
如果不是这样
Without that...
一切都会瓦解
everything falls apart.
对不起 没关系
Oh. No problem.
你会说英语吗
You speak English.
我以前是英语老师 但已经很久了
I used to teach English, but it was long ago.
是吗
Oh.
雷米 很高兴见到你
Rémy. Enchanté.
卡萝尔 很高兴认识你
Carol. Nice to meet you.
你知道我们要去哪里吗
Do you know where we're going?
你听说过热内夫人吗 没有
You have heard of Madame Genet? No?
她打算从零开始 一个新的法国
She's trying to start over. A new France.
起初我们怀疑 但没人会拒绝面包
We were skeptical, but it's hard to argue with bread.
还有酒
And wine.
法兰西万岁
Vive la France!
至少我丈夫可以休息一下
At least my husband can rest for a while,
我们一直在四处奔波
not moving around all the time.
他的肺有问题 呼吸越来越困难
His lungs, has it more and more difficult to breathe.
我听说这里有医生
And I heard there might be a doctor...
朱利安在另一辆车上
Julien is in the other truck.
他们没让我们一起坐
They wouldn't let us ride together.
我不明白为什么
I don't understand why.
他们要去哪里 另一辆卡车 他们要去哪里
坐下
让她进来
总共有19名志愿者
马里昂 他什么都不知道
继续拷问
多年前有人教过我这个道理 造就了现在的我们
我去准备工作室
这是我的得力助手
本该是你站在这个位置
我妈妈在皮加勒的一家小餐馆当服务员
有一天晚上 几个半醉的银行家来了 点了最贵的酒
200法郎的
我妈妈激动得把酒塞弄坏了
那个猪头老板给了她两个选择
要么付200法郎 要么被解雇
我妈妈教我 取出卡住的酒塞的秘诀在于耐心
既不能太用力 也不能太轻柔 要轻轻地 慢慢地弄出来
我想要的信息就在你这里 早晚你会说出来的
修女 男孩 美国人
你要告诉我他们的下落
朋友们 时机已至
My friends, the time has come.
我在找一个美国人 姓迪克森
I'm looking for an American. Name is Dixon.
达里尔·迪克森
Daryl Dixon...
我们将证明我们现在
Losang: We will prove we will no longer be vulnerable
能抵抗饥饿者的咬伤
to the bite of the hungry ones.
如果你错了怎么办
What happens if you're wrong?
请帮帮我
Please help me.
我从千里迢迢而来
I have come a very long way.
我会带你去见他
I will take you to him.
你会在一两周后离开
Isabelle: In a week or two, you'll be gone.
你们可以跟我一起走 你们俩都可以
You could come with me, both of you.
本集精选 "红磨坊"
"家"的概念对达里尔而言 已有了全新的诠释
The idea of home takes on a different meaning for Daryl.
这些关系逐渐浮出水面
And I think these relationships start to form
纽带也在悄然建立
and these connections are made.
我们在第二季中见证了
And what we see in season two
这些关系的日渐深厚
is that has deepened a bit,
伊莎贝尔 达里尔和劳伦特开始呈现出一种似家的温情画面
and you absolutely see Isabelle, Daryl and Laurent as a family unit.
又是板球吗
Cricket again.
不 是棒球 美式的那种
No, it's baseball, American baseball.
我们缺个接球手 我来当接球手
We need a catcher. I'll be a catcher.
太棒了 我们也有接球手了
Alright, we got a catcher.
我们在棒球那段戏里玩得不亦乐乎
The baseball scene was so much fun.
你们有没有那种即兴表演的桥段
It was one of those scenes that you kind of like adlib as you go, you know?
剧本里写劳伦特第一次把球
It's written Laurent knocks the first ball
打到公园外之类的
out of the park or whatever.
对 大概试了三十次才搞定
Yeah, yeah, take 30.
没错
Yeah!
我爷爷以前在意大利棒球队效力
Scigliuzzi: My grandfather used to play baseball for Italy,
除了那会儿 我从来没玩过棒球
but besides that, I never played.
他学得飞快 一开始还说着"从来没玩过"
He got really good. He's like, "I never played baseball before."
后来 嘿 真不错
And then he's like pow.
我们见证了路易其实球技了得的惊喜发现
We actually just got to witness Louis realizing he was really good at baseball.
拍摄过程很有趣 因为我们都是即兴发挥
Reedus: That scene was really fun to film because it was so loose.
有时候 最棒的就是这种自♥由♥随性的拍摄
You know, sometimes the loose ones are the best, you know?
别担心 等水位退了
Don't worry, when the water goes back out,
我们就进去把他救出来
we'll go in and get him.
然后我们会跟你一起回来
And then we'll go with you.
如果你的提议依然算数的话
If the offer still stands.
从一开始就期待他们之间
Zabel: From the beginning, there was always the hope that there would feel
能擦出精彩的火花
like a dynamic chemistry between the two of them.
但这并非板上钉钉的承诺 也不是非有不可的
But it wasn't a given, and it wasn't a necessity.
当然 最终若如愿以偿
And of course, it happened, and so it made sense to us
这让我们更想在视觉上突出这一点
to want to give that more visual realization.
你知道吗 拍那场戏那天
Poésy: Oh my God, we shot this scene on a day
水位退得很低
where the tide was really low,
蚊虫更是泛滥成灾
and it just brought in an incredible amount of insects.
我们唯一担心的是如何应对彼此脸上的
So the only thing we were really worried about
蚊虫叮咬
were all the insects on each other's faces.
还有那不断的风
Reedus: You know, and then the wind's blowing.
有那么一刻 他看着我
And at one point she's looking at me
正要过来吻我
and she looks over to kiss me
我的头发却偏偏飘到脸上
and my hair is just in my face like this,
他心里的纠结显而易见
and I can read on her mind.
"我该怎么吻她 "
She's like, how am I going to get through that hair to his mouth?
蚊子就这样
And then there's mosquitoes like, you know,
飞到我们脸上 眼睛里
flying in our mouths and, you know,
我们正在夕阳余晖中拍摄那场浪漫戏
bouncing off our faces during this big romantic sunset moment.
但她懂得如何应对 而且依然乐在其中
But she's a trooper, and it was still fun.
那场戏也拍得美轮美奂
And the scene came out super beautiful.
欢迎来到格陵兰
Woman: Welcome to Greenland.
有人
Ash: People.
为了这部剧 我们踏足了许多美丽的地方
Zabel: We went to a lot of beautiful places
但不得不承认
on this show,
法国的阿尔卑斯山
but I have to say the French Alps is right up there,
绝对名列前三甲
top two or three of the beautiful places we went.
可能有点自私 但既然我们身在法国 我就想
Selfishly, I will say, I thought we're in France,
那就在法国阿尔卑斯山取景吧
so we should shoot in the French Alps.
如果在阿尔卑斯山 却不能以阿尔卑斯山的身份拍摄
And if we can't shoot the French Alps as the French Alps,
或许我们可以将其打造成格陵兰的景象
then maybe we can shoot the French Alps' Greenland.
朝向法国阿尔卑斯山的景色美不胜收
McBride: The drive up to get to the French Alps,
视觉上令人叹为观止
it was beautiful. The visuals were stunning.
无人机航拍 飞越崇山峻岭
And then to see the drone shots when they go over the mountains
那些景色简直令人难以置信
and these huge vistas were incredible.
我们甚至一度考虑前往格陵兰实地拍摄
在比利牛斯山和阿尔卑斯山 有些地方与格陵兰颇为相似
可惜我们必须在六月份拍摄 而法国的六月
依然银装素裹 因此我们不得不将拍摄推迟到九月
此外 我们还得将飞机运送到山里
我来处理
I got this.
你检查一下燃油泄漏情况
You work on the fuel leak.
我们在那里还有一段精彩的僵尸戏份
Zabel: We have a big walker sequence there
让僵尸从土里
to also difficult trying to create
破土而出也并非易事
how we get those walkers to emerge out of the ground and stuff.
我们研究了考古挖掘
Nicotero: We wanted to go back to these archaeological digs
见识了所谓的泥炭人
where they found these bodies buried, like these bog people.
我提议 如果让僵尸的外貌
So I said, I think it would be really fun
有所不同 可能会更有趣味
if we went for a different look with these walkers,
他们的皮肤保存得更为完好
that their skin looked more preserved and more mummified,
更接近木乃伊的状态
and taking the foliage and the growth
再结合山上的植被
that was on the mountainside there,
妆容也进行了相应的调整
incorporating it into the makeups.
好了 至少有两个人
Alright, Spotted at least two of them.
只有一个入口 跟我来
There's only one way in. Alright, follow me.
第二集的标题是《红磨坊》
Zabel: Episode two is called "Moulin Rouge,"
众所周知 红磨坊是巴黎一处备受青睐的旅游景点
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表