剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
Alright, which way now?
他们追来了
They're coming.
我们分头走
Alright, let's split up. Come on.
慢着
他们分开了
吉尔伯特 瓦隆 跟我走
剩下的人跟我来
你得按我说的做 好吗
I need you to do something for me, alright?
来 快进去
Come on, get in.
你待在这里等我回来接你 好吗
You stay here till I come back and get you, okay?
如果你不回来怎么办
What if you don't come back?
嘿
Hey.
我什么时候失约过
When has that ever happened?
把手电筒关掉
You turn it off.
我们会脱险的
We're gonna get through this, okay?
你们去那边
见鬼
Damn.
好了 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
快
Come on.
走这边
This way.
已经够干净了
I don't think you can get any cleaner than that.
你该多休息
Should get some more rest.
活动一下对我有好处
Eh, little activity will be good for me.
我在车里被困了两天
After being stuck in a car for two days.
非常感谢你送我来这里
I really appreciate you making this trip for me.
也很高兴你觉得这一切有意义
I'm glad you feel like it was worth it.
事实是...
The thing is, uh...
我骗了你
...I lied.
我来这不是为了找索菲娅
I didn't come here looking for Sophia.
而是为了找达里尔
I came here to look for Daryl.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
索菲娅十二年前就死了
Sophia died 12 years ago.
不 你说过...
No, you... you said that...
是 我知道我说过些什么
No, I know... I know what I said.
但事情不是那样的
It's not like that.
那是什么样的
What's it like, then?
她从没离开过我
It's like she never went away.
我从没忘记过她
It's like I never let her go
因为我从没原谅过自己
because I never forgave myself.
我想你明白了
I think you get that.
我知道我们之间有些共鸣
I know that we share that feeling.
但时间久了 我感觉很糟
And, lately, that feeling has gotten worse.
当我遇见你的时候
And when I met you...
我用自己的心愿哄骗你帮忙
...I told you what I needed to to convince you to help me.
这样就没事了吗 - 我不是在狡辩
So that makes it alright? - It's not an excuse.
哦 - 我只是想解释一下
Oh. - Just an explanation.
顺势疗法是替代医学的一种, 理论基础是"同样的制剂治疗同类疾病"
希望你的顺势疗法能见效
I really hope your therapy is going well.
我知道这有多糟糕
I know how terrible this is.
并不仅仅因为你撒谎了
It's not just that you lied.
而是这个谎言的内容
It's... It's the lie itself.
你用逝去的女儿
I mean, using your dead daughter
来操控我
to manipulate me.
谁会做这种事啊
What kind of person does that?
这非常糟糕 我很抱歉
A really desperate one. I'm sorry.
我相信你 你能明白吗
I believed in you. Don't you get that?
我放弃了一切 放弃了我的世界
I gave up everything. I gave up my world.
放弃了我的家 还有阿卫留给我的回忆
I gave up my home, my memory of Avi.
但你刚才还说...
But you said before that...
你以为结局能洗白你的手段吗
Oh, you think the end justified the means?
不 不管我们之间发生了什么
No. Whatever was happening between us,
每一刻的宽慰和亲密
every moment of comfort or bonding
或者随你怎么说
or whatever the fuck you wanna call it,
都没有意义
it was Goddamn fucking meaningless.
但痛苦是真实的 这种悲伤...
The pain was real. The grief, it...
拜托 全都来自谎言
Oh, come on. It was all based in a lie.
为了得到我的飞机而撒的谎
Your lie to get my fucking plane!
天杀的
God damn it!
阿什
Ash.
够了
Don't.
多谢
Thank you.
风流场永远欢迎你
You are always welcome in the Demimonde.
好吗
Okay?
好了 你准备好了吗 - 去哪儿
Alright. You ready? - To go where?
去美国
To America.
我跟你说了 我不会走的
I told you, I'm not going.
我明白你说的 但你搞错了
Look, I know what you said, but I think you got it wrong.
你责怪自己
You blame yourself.
我明白 孩子都会这么做
I get it. That's what kids do.
但你必须放下让你害怕的事
But you got to let go of the things that scare you.
伊莎贝尔希望你走 我也希望你走
Isabelle wanted you to go. I want you to go.
但你必须自己决定
But you got to make up your own mind.
想好了吗
What's it gonna be?
好的
Okay.
很好 拿上你的东西
Good. Go get your shit.
我们走
Let's go.
我们好像在未来
Looks like the future.
是啊 肯定的
Yeah, sure does.
我们到了
There it is.
你之前见过这种飞机吗
You ever see one of these before?
没有 我只在书里见过
No, only in books.
当我们飞向云端 就会靠近伊莎
Up in the clouds, we'll be close to Issa
还有西尔维和妈妈
and Sylvie and my mother.
是啊 她们会看着我们的
Yeah. They'll watch over us.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
不太好
Not so good.
感觉好一点了吗
You feeling any better?
他是谁 - 他是劳伦
Who is this? - That's Laurent.
这是阿什 这是他的飞机
This is Ash. This is his plane.
你好 很高兴认识你
Hey. Pleased to make your acquaintance.
我从来没有坐过飞机
I've never flown in a plane before.
阿什会开飞机送我们回家
Ash is gonna be the one flying us home.
是的 还有个小问题
Yeah, well, one small hitch.
飞机载着四个人肯定飞不起来
This plane will never get off the ground with all four of us.
重楼为百合科多年生草本, 用于顺势疗法
所以重楼 我们遇到问题了
So, Paris, we have a problem.
我帮你找到男孩 我要飞机
I help you find the boy, I get the plane.
行尸走肉 达里尔·迪克森 本季末
哪怕我留下来
I'm gonna get you home,
我也要让你回家
even if it means me staying behind.
我们马上就走
We got to go right now.
拜托
Come on.
我们要做的 就是继续前进
We keep going. That's what we do.
行尸走肉 达里尔·迪克森
达里尔 你还好吗
Daryl, are you okay?
嗯 我们得接着走
Yeah. I guess we're walking.
第五集名为
Episode five is called
"想要就是力量"
"Vouloir, C'est Pouvoir."
意思是"有志者事竟成"
It means "where there's a will, there's a way,"
这是一个关于权力的小游戏
and it's a little bit of a play on "pouvoir"
因为有句话讲
because "pouvoir des vivants,"
"生命的力量"
which means "power of the living,"
这是由简尼特领导数年的
is the name of the movement
运动的名字
that Genet has been leading for years.
这也恰好符合达里尔坚持不懈地想要
And also it plays just to Daryl's relentless need
找到并带走劳伦的信念
to find and get to Laurent.
特别是在伊莎贝尔死之后
Especially with Isabelle gone.
对达里尔来说 没有什么比男孩更重要了
Nothing else matters to Daryl but the boy.
科德隆决定去屋顶营地
Codron decided to go to the roof camp.
一开始 他想帮助他们
First of all, he wants to help them.
他在监狱里有时间去思考 有时间弄明白
He had time to think in jail, you know, and he had time
他处于错误的一方
to understand that he was on the wrong side.
在第一季末尾
Codron started to sort of make a switch
科德隆开始做出一些转变
at the end of season one,
现在眼前的他是一个
and now what we see is that he's a man
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表