剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
with no communication, no weather forecast,
不知道另一边会有什么
no idea what" s waiting on the other side.
这是我唯一的选择
It was my only option.
我不能什么都不做
I couldn" t do nothing.
为什么现在才去
Why now?
是情况有什么变化吗
What changed?
不能再等了
Couldn't keep waiting.
感觉被困在了这里
Feeling stuck.
我必须继续前进 必须试试
I had to move forward. I had to try.
上车吧
Hop in.
出发前还有很多事要做
We have work to do.
我认为我们应该向北行驶 靠近海岸
I think we should head north, hugging the coast
在格陵兰岛停一下 也许
and pit stop in Greenland maybe -
这样可以减少我们在公海上的时间
minimize our time over the open sea.
我们可以把乙醇罐换一下
We could switch out the ethanol tanks there.
我们要怎么弄够长途飞行的燃料
How are we gonna get enough for such a long trip?
这些都是你做的吗
You made all this?
我很闲
I've got a lot of tir ne on my hands.
你要从哪开始找呢
Where do you even start to look?
我有艾德姑妈的地址 他们当时住的地方
I have an address for Ed's aunt, where they were staying.
从那里开始
Start there.
如果她还在那里呢
What if she''s still there?
那不就太棒了
Wouldn't that be amazing?
我得提醒自己 她也有可能不在
I have to remind myself there'
s a chance she won't be
她可能已经不在人世了
She may not even still be alive.
对 但她可能还在
Yeah. But she could be.
我很高兴你还可以拥有希望
m glad you still have that.
另一条燃油管接上了
Got the other fuel line connected.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
确定
Well, yeah.
这样我们就不用停下来加油了
Then we don"t have to stop and refuel
不 我是说还是要去吗
No, I mean the whole thing.
离开这个地方 离开阿维
Leave this place? Leave Avi?
阿维死后 我好几个月都没出门
When Avi died, I didn't leave the house for months
后来我终于出去了
Then when I did..
我找到了那飞机
I found the plane.
它救了我
It saved me.
如果你不往前看 那你就是在慢慢死去
If you're not moving forward, then you're dying.
各就各位
Go to your positions.
车队很快就会到
Convoy should be here shortly.
第一辆卡车会引发爆♥炸♥
First truck will trigger the explosion.
只够炸爆他们的前轮
Just enough to blow out their front tires.
埃洛迪和温斯顿会让第一辆车忙起来
Elodie and Winston will keep the first vehicle busy
我们趁机去找运输车
while we go to the transport truck.
我们的人会在运输车上
That''s where our people will be.
我们一起上 一起撤 集体行动
We get in, we get out as one.
明白了吗
Got it?
我们应该把仪式提前
We should move the ceremony up.
我们还有工作要做
We still have work to do.
你永远也赢不了他们的支持
You'Il never win them over.
美国人就更不行了
Certainly not the American.
我们还有时间
We have time.
那男孩还没准备好
The boy''s not ready.
他没有吗
He's not?
还是你没有
Or you're not?
我们没有准备好
We''re not.
风暴很快就要来了
Storm's coming in fast.
让我们快点把飞机装好 然后进屋去
Let's get the plane loaded quickly and get inside.
好
All right.
我经常在想 如果阿维还活着
You know, I often wonder, if Avi were still alive,
他会对飞机着迷吗
would he be obsessed with planes,
还是会喜欢别的东西
or would he have moved on to something else?
嗯 -索菲亚呢
Well.. -How about Sophia?
你觉得她现在喜欢什么
What do you think she's into now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想知道
I do wonder.
你觉得你能认出她吗
You think you'll recognize her?
我不知道的东西太多了
So much I don't know.
也许很快你就会知道了
Soon, maybe you will.
该死的 乙醇
Damn it, the ethanol!
飞机会起火的 我们得飞出去
The plane's gonna catch. We got to fly outta here!
我们不能挪一下吗
Can we just move it?
不行 我们得走了
No, we gotta go.
马上走
Now!
走吧
Let" s go!
操 没炸
Shit. It didn''t blow.
我们应该终止行动
We should abort!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
迪克森
Dixon!
不
No!
上 -警报 警报
Let'" s go! - Alarm! Alarm!
上
Let's go!
卡萝尔 你一定要这么做
Carol... you''re gonna do this.
我从来没坐过飞机呢
ve never been up in one of these before.
我们得清出一条路来
We're gonna have to clear a path.
没时间了
There''s no time.
抓住拖杆
Grab the tow bar.
真理即希望
Truth is hope.
我们时间不多
We haven't got much time.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
嗯 我们带你回家吧 朋友
Yeah, let's get you home, buddy.
我早该知道的
I should have known.
天使总是派他们最恶毒的恶魔
Angels always send their most vicious demon
去做见不得光的工作
to do the dirty work.
你这不就来了
And here you are.
迪克森 走了
Dixon, come on!
卡萝尔
Carol!
走吧 走吧
Let's go, let's go.
保持专注
Just center yourself.
深吸一口气
Take a deep breath in.
呼气
And out.
在这上面没什么好怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of up here.
看
Look.
所有支持我们走下去的东西
Everything that's kept us going..
领我们来到了这里
has lead to this place.
我以为那会是能救我们的东西
I thought it was the one thing that would save us.
也许不过仅此而已
May be that's all it was.
是能让你坚持走下去的东西
Something that just kept you going
我们俩在一起
Two of us together,
更安全
it's safer.
我很会照顾我自己的
I'm pretty good at taking care of myself.
劳伦特失踪了
Laurent's missing.
有人带走了他
Someone took him.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
人们会说闹话的
People are gonna talk.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我也想这么问你
I have the same question for you
别再撒谎了
No more lies.
如果吉内先找到他
If Genet finds him first.
迪克森已经是个死人了
Dixon is a dead man.
只有冒着一切风险 我们才能
It's only by risking everything can we find
找到信仰的真谛
the true meaning of faith.
那如果你错了怎么办
What happens if you're wrong?
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表