剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
也许是两个。
maybe two.
如果你想让我背叛 我的赞助人的信任,
If you want me to betray the trust of my patron,
它会花费你更多。
it'll cost you more than that.
我需要支付多少费用?
What will it cost me?
王储简介。
An introduction to the dauphin.
[门关闭]
[door closes]
在树林里看到一些东西 在你早上骑车的时候,是吗?
Saw something in the woods on your morning ride, did you?
可能只是我的想像。 -毫米。
Probably just my imagination. -Mm.
[鲁杰里] 那你为什么召唤我呢?
[Ruggieri] Then why did you summon me?
我需要一些东西 帮助我怀孕。
I need something to help me conceive.
[鲁杰里]这是为了运气。
[Ruggieri] It's for luck.
我不相信这一切。
I don't believe in all that.
[鲁杰里]好吧,没有人这样做 直到他们需要。
[Ruggieri] Well, no one does until they need to.
这将增加 您的受孕机会。
This will increase your chances of conceiving.
[嗅探]呸。里面有什么?
[sniffs] Ugh. What's in it?
不想知道。
Don't want to know.
[凯萨琳] 当然,他是对的。
[Catherine] He was right, of course.
没有什么比这更强大的了 作为需要相信。
There is nothing as powerful as the need to believe.
[门关闭]
[door closes]
毕竟,如果有人祈祷 下雨,下雨,
After all, if someone prays for rain and it rains,
谁能说出原因?
who's to say the cause?
[战士咕噜咕噜]
[fighters grunting]
这就是统治阶级。
This is the ruling class.
去和他谈谈。
Go talk to him.
他不想和我说话。
He doesn't want to talk to me.
我可以提醒你,这不是 只是你的生活平衡?
May I remind you it's not just your life in the balance?
我不打算死 因为你嫁给的蝙蝠
I don't intend to die because the brat you married
不会履行他的职责。
won't do his duty.
去和他谈谈。
Go and talk to him.
[忧虑的音乐播放]
[apprehensive music plays]
[凯萨琳] 尽管看起来令人难以置信,
[Catherine] Incredible as it may seem,
这些男孩长大了 成为主要大国
these boys grow up to be major power players
在瓦卢瓦法♥院♥。
in the Valois Court.
你肯定见过 他们周围。
You've definitely seen them around.
[用意大利语唱歌♥的人]
[person singing in Italian]
屁♥股♥洞,对男人。
Arseholes, to the man.
可爱的早晨。
Lovely morning.
[王储]想加入吗?
[Dauphin] Want to join?
看来 你可以做一个好的废料。
Looks like you could do a good scrap.
你呢?
What about you?
你知道,我一直想要 他妈的侏儒。
You know, I always wanted to fuck a dwarf.
[叹息]
[sighs]
我,嗯--我发现了这个 今天在我的旅程中。
I, um--I found this on my ride today.
我认为这是猎鹰的蛋。 -是的。我认为是的。
I think it's a falcon's egg. -Yeah. I think it is.
[王储]加油。我很无聊。
[Dauphin] Come on. I'm bored.
在。。。
Um...
呃,也许我们可以采取 再走一遍,
Uh, perhaps we could take another walk,
我给你看鸟巢?
and I show you the nest?
我知道你知道各种各样的 关于动物的事情。
I know you know all sorts of things about animals.
亨利 关于我们的新婚之夜...
Henri, about our wedding night...
那又如何呢?
What about it?
我找到了。。。
I found it...
最令人愉快。
most enjoyable.
真的吗? -[凯萨琳]我想念你了。
Really? -[Catherine] I've missed you.
也许我们可以采取 快要走一遍了吗?
Perhaps we could take another walk soon?
也许。
Perhaps.
[木屑碎] -[全场欢呼]
[wood shatters] -[all cheer]
嘿,那可能会杀了我们!
Hey, that could have killed us!
嘿,但它没有,是吗? -[笑声]
Hey, but it didn't, did it? -[laughter]
你的兄弟 是最令人不快的。
Your brother is most disagreeable.
我的兄弟是王储。
My brother is the dauphin.
他是第一个排队的人 登上王位,
He's the first in line to the throne,
他有一天会成为你的王。
and he'll one day be your king.
[急促呼吸]
[breathes sharply]
我会记得 如果我是你。
I would remember that if I were you.
[紧张的音乐播放]
[tense music plays]
[凯萨琳]我儿子。
[Catherine] My son.
他看起来像国王吗 对你来说?
Does he look like a king to you?
[枪声] -[咕噜咕噜]
[gunshot] -[grunts]
不。
No.
对我来说也不是。
To me neither.
[拉希马] 你还爱亨利吗,
[Rahima] Did you love Henri still,
即使你找到了他 和你表弟在床上?
even after you found him in bed with your cousin?
是的,我爱他。
Yes, I loved him.
亨利是无辜的。
Henri was an innocent.
人们可以很容易地 利用
People could easily take advantage,
然而,我的生存取决于 在激发他的热情时。
and yet my survival depended upon exciting his ardor.
这本来会容易得多 如果他更像他的父亲。
It would have been much easier if he was more like his father.
[弗朗西斯]啊哈! 哦,是的,我的小骑师。
[Francis] Aha! Oh, yes, my little jockey.
呵呵呵呵头晕目眩! 头晕目眩。头晕目眩。
Oh, ho-ho-ho! Giddy up! Giddy up. Giddy up.
(笑)
[laughs]
哇,什么? 那是什么?
Wha-what? What the hell is that?
那么,这是什么?
Well, what is it?
呃。。。[清嗓子]
Uh... [clears throat]
[弗朗西斯]我看看。
[Francis] Let's see.
那应该是我吗?
Is that supposed to be me?
警卫!
Guards!
警卫!警卫!
Guards! Guards!
叫出警卫!警卫!
Call out the guard! Guards!
[警卫]男人,和我一起!
[guard] Men, with me!
[弗朗西斯]卫队! -[埃莉诺]发生了什么事?
[Francis] Guards! -[Eleanor] What's happened?
[弗朗西斯] 我发誓一切都是圣洁的,
[Francis] I swear by all that's holy,
无论谁做了这件事 必以他的生命为代价。
whoever did this shall pay with his life.
[咕噜咕噜] -这是什么,你的恩典?
[grunts] -What is it, Your Grace?
[弗朗西斯]我! 被教皇窃听!
[Francis] Me! Getting buggered by the pope!
我不会被嘲笑。 -不。明显地。
I will not be mocked. -No. Obviously.
[弗朗西斯] 他甚至看起来都不像我。
[Francis] He doesn't even look like me.
[凯萨琳]迷路了?
[Catherine] Lost your way?
仆人宿舍 在另一翼。
Servant's quarters are in the other wing.
是的,普林西比萨。 -[法兰西斯]听我说。
Yes, Principessa. -[Francis] Listen to me.
我想要新教叛徒 谁做了这个被发现
I want the Protestant traitor who did this to be found
并被球串起来!
and strung up by the balls!
我被理解了吗? - 它将完成。
Am I understood? -It will be done.
封印城♥堡♥。 -[警卫]是的,先生。
Seal the castle. -[guard] Yes, sir.
[蒙莫朗西]没有人进出
[Montmorency] No one in or out
直到罪魁祸首 已识别。
until the culprit is identified.
[埃莉诺]我知道。 只要穿上一些衣服。
[Eleanor] I know. Just put some clothes on.
[克劳德] 我是否可以建议立即采取行动
[Claude] May I suggest immediate action
以平仓 这种叛徒的冲动
to quash this traitorous impulse
这导致了 到你卑鄙的羞辱?
that has led to your abject humiliation?
我不会说“卑鄙”。 -是的,陛下。
I wouldn't say "abject." -Yes, Your Majesty.
[弗朗西斯] 你有什么想法?
[Francis] What did you have in mind?
好吧,烧死一个新教♥徒♥ 村庄,陛下。
Well, burn a Protestant village, Your Majesty.
杀死1000, 包括妇女和儿童。
Kill 1,000, women and children included.
这种事情往往会得到 消息传过来,我发现。
That sort of thing tends to get the message across, I find.
是的,呃...
Yes, uh...
举个例子 当然,只有少数几个,
make an example of a few, of course,
但我建议 另一种方法——
but I suggest another approach--
橄榄枝以避免 任何进一步的叛乱。
an olive branch to stave off any further insurrection.
普鲁士的阿德莱德公主 已达到适婚年龄。
Princess Adelaide of Prussia has reached marriageable age.
众所周知,她的家人是 同情新教♥徒♥
Her family is known to be sympathetic to Protestants
及其原因。
and their cause.
也许是一场新比赛 为了未来的法国国王?
Perhaps a new match for the future king of France?
[弗朗西斯]哦。[笑]
[Francis] Ooh. [chuckles]
她可能已经长大了 变成一个漂亮的。
She might have grown into a pretty one.
“嘿,我的儿子?” -可能。
Eh, mon fils? -Possibly.
陛下,我担心 新教♥徒♥被安抚
Your Majesty, I fear whether Protestants are appeased
或受到威胁 没什么区别。
or threatened makes little difference.
直到有 全身性改变,
Until there is systemic change,
一些伪装 宗教自♥由♥,
some pretense of religious freedom,
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表