剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
well, my uncles never told me.
那是因为他们安排的时候你还是个孩子
That's because you were a child when they arranged it.
但我想你现在应该知道了
But I thought you should know now.
你看 当我第一次来到法国时
You see, when I first arrived in France,
我发现自己被当作一个政♥治♥棋子
I found myself a political pawn
被我周围的人
for those around me.
事实上 我幸存了下来
In truth, I was lucky to survive.
我讨厌同样的事情
And I would hate the same thing
也发生在你身上
to happen to you.
所以我要说的是
So all I'm saying
不要急于求成
is don't rush into anything.
嗯
Uh...
呃 谢谢你
Uh, thank you for this...
告诫 我
warning. I...
我不会忘记您的好意
I will not forget your kindness.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你很难找到
You're a hard man to find.
我想没人在找我
I didn't think anyone was looking.
我以为你死了
Thought you were dead.
你的设置很有趣
Interesting setup you've got there.
与我无关
Nothing to do with me.
我只是砍木头
I just chop the wood.
你可以走了
You can go.
没有消息回复?
No message?
不
No.
嗯
Hm.
这活儿质量太差
The work is shoddy.
我练习了
I practiced.
显然还不够
Not enough, apparently.
你不会哭的 是吗?
You're not gonna cry, are you?
别让她欺负你
Don't let her bully you.
她很坚强,但实际上她有一颗柔软的心
She talks a tough game, but she's soft really.
带它们出去
Take these out.
非常感谢
Thank you.
你对他有点粗鲁 不是吗?
You're a bit rough on him, aren't you?
他必须学习
Needs to learn.
怎么中午有时间了?
Free in the middle of the day?
夫人不需要经常照顾吗?
Doesn't Madame need constant attention?
她正忙着筹划婚礼
She's busy planning the wedding.
啊
Ah.
这是给你的
It's for you.
我相信它比你所有赚的还值钱
I'm sure it's worth more than you make.
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
作品相当不错
Work's steady enough.
黛安知道你在这里吗?
Does Diane know you're here?
我想干什么就干什么
I do what I want.
你真的这么想的吗?
Is that what you think?
哦 别担心 你仍然是我的最爱
Oh, don't worry. You're still my favorite.
你真的不知道自己做了什么 是吗?
You really don't know what you've done, do you?
你背叛了凯瑟琳
You crossed Catherine.
她不会忘记的
She won't forget.
我不怕她
I'm not afraid of her.
也许你应该知道
Maybe you should be.
她派人去找鲁杰里了
She sent for Ruggieri.
他在这里?
He's here?
嗯
Well,
反正我不相信他的魔力
I don't believe in all that.
在我看来,只是一个小小的表演
It's just a bit of show, if you ask me.
哦 我希望你是对的
Oh, I hope you're right.
我不想看到你发生什么事
I don't want to see anything happen to you.
为什么 你想我了吗?
Why, do you miss me?
也许有一点
Maybe a little.
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
有人会看到的 -
Someone will see. -
你真的认为会有人在乎我们做什么吗?
Do you really think anyone cares what we get up to?
你怎么了?
What's happened to you?
你看起来变了
You seem changed.
只是开悟了
Just enlightened.
你没看到像我们这样的人是可以随时被牺牲的吗?
Don't you see people like us are expendable?
我们的生命可以在一阵风中结束
Our lives can end with a shift in the breeze,
甚至没有人会注意到
and no one would even notice.
谁能责怪我们从中得到了什么?
Who can blame us for getting what we can out of it?
每个人的结局都是一样的
It all ends the same way.
想想 不久前
And to think, a short while ago,
看来吉斯的明星正在冉冉升起
it seemed the Guise star was on the rise.
如果订婚破裂
With the engagement broken,
我们可能会建议为王太子另娶一位新娘
we might suggest a new bride for the dauphin.
为什么不是伊丽莎白
Why not Elizabeth,
玛丽的表妹?
Mary's cousin?
与英国新教女王结盟
An alliance with the Protestant Queen of England.
天哪 那真的会惹恼他们
God, that would piss them off.
我一直说凯瑟琳是个聪明人
I've always said Catherine was the clever one.
你从来没有说过这样的话
You never said anything of the sort.
好吧 我现在就说
Well, I'm saying it now.
你知道 父亲曾说你最大的优点
You know, Father once said your greatest gift
就是像墙头草
was to shift with the breeze.
父亲是个白♥痴♥ 很可能还是个同性恋者 所以
Father is an idiot and quite possibly a pederast, so...
我不在乎他说什么
don't care what he said.
我被告知资金申请已被拒绝
I am told my request for funds have been denied.
恐怕是这样 夫人
I'm afraid so, madam.
致以我最深--
It is with my deepest--
最深的遗憾-- -闭嘴
Deepest regret-- - Shut up.
好的
Course.
王太子要结婚
The dauphin is getting married.
我们必须不惜全力以赴
We must spare no expense.
我想帮你,但国库无法用于
Well, we'd love to help, but the Treasury may not
庆祝或娱乐
be touched for festivities or entertainments.
因此 不可能有婚礼
Therefore, there can be no wedding.
你看 紧缩措施
Austerity measures, you see.
我叫你闭嘴!
I told you to shut up!
听着 你这该死的蛆虫
Now listen, you fucking maggot.
这是一场皇家婚礼
This is a royal wedding.
有一项皇家法令
And there was a royal decree.
由国王签署 -你看
King signed it. - You see,
夫人 这我们完全无能为力
madam, it is quite out of our hands.
皇家法令?
A royal decree?
的确
Indeed.
我们与此事无关
We had nothing to do with it.
我们只是听从国王的命令
We were merely following the king's orders.
你说是国王的命令?
The king's orders, you say?
现在…告诉我 安托万
Now... tell me, Antoine,
这是谁的主意?
whose idea was it?
凯瑟琳的
Catherine's.
很明显
Obviously.
我就是说她不值得信任
I've always said she's not to be trusted.
滚开
Fuck off.
好像有什么事在困扰你
Something seems to be troubling you.
我不想结婚
I do not want to get married.
你当然想结婚
Of course you do.
我改了主意
I've-I've changed my mind.
是什么让你做出这样的决定
What gave you the idea your mind has anything
那有什么关系?
to do with it?
他妈的 你是个女人
You're a woman, for fuck's sake.
是的 但我不会成为一个没有孩子的老太婆
Yes, but I will not be a childless crone
毫无影响力!
without influence!
对不起
Sorry.
你为什么不告诉我这是怎么回事?
Why don't you tell me what this is all about, huh?
你为什么不能嫁给那个王太子?
Why can't you marry the dauphin?
因为
Because of...
因为弗朗西斯的问题
because of Francis' problem.
他的问题?
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表