剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
虽然现在我知道这封信
Though now I know this letter
要求玛丽返回苏格兰
asking Mary to return to Scotland
和伊丽莎白联合起来推♥翻♥你
and join forces with Elizabeth to dethrone you...
是伪造的
is a forgery.
我找到了伊丽莎白女王印♥章♥的复♥制♥品
I found the replica of Queen Elizabeth's seal
在你魔术师的营地
in your magician's camp.
看到他在路上看着我们 我不禁产生了怀疑
The sight of him watching us on our ride made me suspicious.
你非常聪明
You are very clever.
这就是我选择你的原因
That's why I chose you.
现在你知道了
So now that you know...
…你是支持我还是反对我?
...are you with me or against me?
首先 我想知道
First, I want to know.
你牺牲了你最好的朋友
You sacrificed your best friend,
你丈夫
your husband,
你的儿子
your son...
…为了权力?
...for power?
不
No.
为了自♥由♥
For freedom.
那样的话
In that case,
我和你在一起
I am with you.
这是我的条件
Here are my terms.
我以为你不会阅读
Thought you couldn't read.
关于我 有很多事情你不知道
There's lots of things you don't know about me.
头衔?
A title?
财产?
Property?
受过一点教育是一件危险的事情
A little education is a dangerous thing.
那当然
Apparently.
变坏的感觉很好 不是吗?
Feels good to be bad, doesn't it?
找回自己的感觉更好
Feels better to get my own back.
确实
Exactly.
玛丽 玛丽 玛丽 玛丽
Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary...
我们必须马上准备出发
we must prepare to depart at once.
哦 我表妹已经接到我的求助信息!
Oh, my cousin has answered my call for aid!
一路平安
Safe travels.
历史会记住你的
History will remember you.
走
Come!
我不会指望的
I wouldn't count on it.
我不会让任何事情降临到你身上
I will not let anything happen to you.
会发生什么?
What could happen to me?
毫无疑问
Precisely.
看起来一切都被宽恕了?
Looks like all is forgiven?
我不这么认为
I wouldn't say so.
但我想她会意识到自己无法执政
But I imagine she realizes she cannot govern
她身边没有像我这样的女人
without women like me on her side.
我打算献身于她的事业
And I intend to dedicate myself to her cause.
好吧 那就这样吧
Well, that's that then.
盟友
Checkmate.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
我会用余生来报复她
I will spend the rest of my life getting back at her
因为她对我们都做了些什么
for what she did to us.
但与此同时
But in the meantime,
我们会让她相信我们是她最亲密的盟友
we shall convince her we are her closest allies.
我的祖国
My homeland.
你们好
Greetings.
你们的女王回来了
Your queen has returned.
呃 玛丽女王 您在这里干什么?
Uh, Queen Mary, what are you doing here?
我表妹写信给我说她会帮助我
My cousin wrote to me saying that she would help me
在我需要的时候
in my time of need.
她还没到吗?
Has she not yet arrived?
你肯定会意识到您的表妹伊丽莎白
Surely, you know your cousin Elizabeth
不会容忍♥你在英国领土上的存在
would not tolerate your presence on British soil.
她会认为这是对她的统治的威胁
She will see it as a threat to her rule.
但她的信上说--
But her letter said that--
她…她的信? -是的
Her... her letter? -Yes.
如果有这样一封信
If there was such a letter,
我…我肯定你一定被骗了
I'm... I'm sure you've been fooled by forgery,
陛下
Your Majesty.
所以最终是凯瑟琳获胜了
So it was Catherine who triumphed after all.
想想 就在一周前
And to think, just a week ago,
你想要的地方都有
you had them all right where you wanted them.
现在她承诺要宽容
Now she promises to make tolerance
新的土地法
the new law of the land
并打破与神圣罗马帝国皇帝的条约
and break the treaty with the Holy Roman emperor.
根本没有官方宗教
No official religion at all.
他们会责怪你和你哥哥
They will blame you and your brother.
妈妈 你什么时候闭嘴?
Mother, when will you shut up?
这不很明显吗?
Isn't it obvious?
当你做了让我闭嘴的事情的时候
When you do something to shut me up.
谢谢你的忠诚
Thank you for your loyalty.
记住 我的忠诚只存在
Keep in mind, you will only have my loyalty
如果你能保护我关心的人
if you can protect the people I care about.
请让我来
Allow me.
不要相信任何人
Trust no one.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表