剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
Free will?
除了你,谁还有自♥由♥意志?
Who has any free will around here except maybe you?
你怎么了?
What's gotten into you?
没有什么
Nothing.
我知道我做了什么
I know what I entered into.
我从来没有对自己撒过谎
I've never lied to myself about it.
所以我会感激不尽
So I would appreciate it
如果你也这么做
if you would do the same.
而不是站在那里告诉我
Rather than standing there and telling me
你为你可怜的死去的妻子哭泣
you weep over your poor dead wife
你从来没有为谁操过心
for whom you never gave the slightest fuck
在她还活着的时候
while she was alive.
诚实一直是你唯一的品质
Honesty has always been your only quality.
现在不要放弃
Don't give it up now.
这个人有福了
Blessed is the man
不在不敬虔者的议会中行走
that walketh not in the council of the ungodly
也不会阻挡罪恶
nor standeth in the way of sins
也不坐在轻蔑者的座位上,
nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful,
他的喜乐是在主的爱中
but his delight is in the love of the Lord.
他会像一棵树
And he shall be like a tree...
就是他
That's him.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
波旁家族也一样
The Bourbons, too,
取代了他们父亲的位置
had assumed their father's place
在枢密院
on the Privy Council.
走吧
Let's go.
他们的晋升计划
Their plan for advancement
似乎在扰乱
seemed to be disrupting
Guises制定的任何计划
any plans the Guises made.
皮埃尔·马克斯,是您吗?
Pierre Marques, isn't it?
你是?
It is.
您的大粉丝
Big fans.
嗯
Mm.
听说你有点麻烦
Heard you've had a spot of trouble
和某个神职人员在一起
with a certain member of the clergy.
波旁家族的王子们怎么会
And what would the Bourbon princes of the blood
关心起我的困境?
care about my plight?
我们是你的宗教伙伴
We are your fellow religious.
我们当然在乎
Of course we care.
就像我们对待我们所有的同胞一
As we do about all our fellow...
羊
sheep.
我们也很尊重
We-we also have a great respect
对于第三阶层的成员
for members of the Third Estate.
你当然知道
Of course you do.
因为我们有钱 -
Because we have money. -
呃,不
Uh, no.
因为你们是未来
Uh, because you are the future.
也许我们能帮到你
Maybe we could be of help to you.
具体怎么说?
How exactly?
我们听说你是个有进取心的人
We hear you're an enterprising man
在国外有各种方案和项目
with various schemes and projects abroad,
我们在宫廷上有关系
and we have connections at the court.
我们肯定能发现
Surely we could discover
彼此之间的一些可交流的话题
some utility in each other
如果我们花点时间
if only we took the time to,
呃,打破僵局
uh, break the ice.
请你方便的时候来看看我们
Come see us when you're more disposed to it.
讲得真好
Lovely service.
非常感人
Very moving.
嗯
Mm.
-
好了,够了
Right, that's enough of this.
是时候离开这个房♥间了
Time to get out of this room.
人们都在议论
People are talking.
说你快要死了
They say you're dying.
你要提醒你的丈夫
You might want to remind your husband
你还活着
you still exist.
除非你想把他丢给黛安
Unless you want to lose him to Diane altogether.
更不用说你的孩子们还生机勃勃
Not to mention the children you have who are still alive.
他们要知道自己还有妈妈
They might like to know they have a mother.
不知道你为什么要费心了解他们
Don't know why you bothered having them otherwise.
这不像你给一个母亲的忠告
Not like you to give maternal advice.
它是显而易见的
It's an obvious point.
我以为你是在
Thought maybe you were
后悔之前某些选择
regretting certain choices.
你为那些从未发生过的事后悔
You can't regret something that never was.
Ruggieri认为不是这样
Not according to Ruggieri.
你来给我洗澡
You may wash me.
哦,过来,你 -
Oh, come here, you. -
哦,我会抓住你的
Oh, I'm gonna get you.
你好,表妹
Hello, cousin.
你愿意加入我们吗?
Would you like to join us?
你是我的 你是我的
You're mine. You're mine.
我很开心看到你起床
I'm glad to see you up.
我让厨师做了饼干
I had the cook make biscuits.
它们是糖和柠檬
They're sugar and lemon,
他们的最爱
their favorite.
不幸的是,玛丽已经规定
Unfortunately, Mary has decided
午饭前不允许吃甜食
sweets aren't permitted before lunch.
嗯,我们当然可以破例
Well, surely we can make an exception.
她很严格
She is very strict.
他们不敢违抗她
They won't dare disobey her.
也许你把它给我
Perhaps if you leave them,
我会让每个孩子都能吃到
I'll make sure everyone gets theirs.
好了,孩子们
All right, children.
该进去了
Time to go inside.
来吧
Come along.
很高兴见到你起床走动
Good to see you up and about.
感觉好些了吗?
Feeling a bit better?
是的
Yes.
很好,很好
Good, good.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我最近感觉不太好
I haven't been feeling myself lately.
不,不,不 你不必道歉
No, no, no, no. You don't have to apologize.
你失去了一个儿子
You lost a son.
我们失去了一个儿子 -是的
We lost a son. - Yes.
我知道
I am aware.
也许我们可以互相安慰
Perhaps we can be a comfort to one another.
今晚你会来看我吗?
Will you come and see me tonight?
是的,当然
Yes, of course.
可以
Okay.
下一个该谁了?
Who's next?
黛安?
Diane?
亨利,你疯了
Henri, you're crazy.
我应该知道我们这种的安排
I should've known that our arrangement
无法持续
could not last.
父亲,嗯
Father, the, um,
波旁家族想提出
the Bourbons would like to lodge
正式控告
an official complaint
针对Guise公爵和红衣主教的行为
of the conduct of the Duke and Cardinal of Guise.
是什么新消息?
What's new?
我亲爱的堂兄弟们
My dear cousins have taken
夺取著名新教♥徒♥的家园
to seizing the homes of prominent Protestants.
你听说过切诺索吗?
You've heard of Chenonceau?
大家认为这是最著名的
Many regard it as the most
法国最漂亮的房♥子
beautiful house in all of France.
红衣主教Guise现在宣称自己拥有了它
Cardinal Guise has now claimed it for himself.
那房♥子不是给他,是给教会的
It's not for him, it's for the church.
谁会住在里面?
And who's going to live in it?
穷♥人♥们?
The poor?
需要我提醒你吗?
May I remind you
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表