剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
是他自称的天主教♥徒♥
is the Catholic he claims to be.
我很抱歉地说
I am sorry to say
我也有类似的想法
a similar thought has crossed my mind.
他们跟我说
They have confided in me
他们希望让蒙莫伦西摄政
they wish to make Montmorency regent
安抚那些袭击我们国王的人
to appease the very men who attacked our king.
而我和你一样
Whereas I, like you,
相信现在不是动摇的时候
believe now is not the time to falter.
我没想到你会成为朋友 但是
I had not expected a friend in you, but...
尽管如此 我还是很感激
I'm grateful nonetheless.
我们在对国王的爱中团结在一起
We are united in our love for the king.
让我给你一个建议
Let me give you a piece of advice.
不要让任何人
Do not let anyone
阻止上帝对你的召唤
stand in the way of your calling.
男人最不能容忍♥的一件事是女人掌权
One thing men cannot abide is a woman in power.
我得问你 表哥
I have to ask you, cousin,
你♥他♥妈♥的想干什么?
what the fuck were you thinking?
我告诉过你
I told you,
我在那里是为了防止袭击国王
I was there to prevent an attack on the king.
你怎么会知道
That you knew about because...
我告诉过你 我听到了传言
I told you, I'd heard rumor.
我认为我有责任介入
I thought it was my duty to intervene.
我只是王室的忠实仆人
I am but a loyal servant of the Crown.
他妈的就是你
Fucked is what you are.
玛丽要砍掉你的肥头
Mary's gonna cut off your fat head.
她不敢 -哦 她会的
She wouldn't dare. -Oh, she would.
好吧 那会有一场内战
Well, then there'll be a civil war.
一场圣♥战♥ 如果她与它有任何关系的话
A holy war, if she's got anything to do with it.
她会喜欢的
She'll love that.
如果她砍掉我的头 下一个就是你的
Well, if she cuts off my head, yours will be next.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
啊
Ah.
你已经想到了 是吗?
Already crossed your mind, has it?
这就是狂热者的特点
That's the thing about zealots.
怎么都不够
Nothing's ever enough.
哦 天哪 -什么?
Oh, God. -What?
拜托 没那么糟
Come on, it's not that bad.
你就是这么想的 因为你没有
That's what you think, because you haven't
经历了我所经历的一切
been through what I've been through.
流亡 失去职位
Exiled, unemployed,
和你唯一信任的人分开
separated from the only person you've ever trusted,
背负着无人相信的真♥相♥
burdened with a truth that nobody'd believe,
因为在这个游戏中
because in this game we play,
不管你是不是 你都他妈像个骗子
you sound like a fucking liar whether you are or not,
最后
and finally...
…被判处死刑
...sentenced to death.
我们可以避免这一切
We can avoid all that.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
你说的这个真♥相♥是什么?
What is this truth you speak of?
你不会相信我 但我要说
You wouldn't believe me, but trust me when I say...
…你中间有一条蛇
...you have a serpent in your midst.
我们知道
We know.
玛丽
Mary.
这就是我们在这里的原因
That's why we're here.
你一点都不知道
You don't have the faintest idea
发生了什么事 是吗?
what's going on, do you?
听我说
Listen to me.
你只要告诉我们安托万在哪里
All you have to do is tell us where Antoine is,
你会被赦免的
and you will be pardoned.
不 你听我说 你这个该死的白♥痴♥
No, you listen to me, you fucking idiot.
如果我知道他妈的安托万在哪里
If I knew where the fuck Antoine was,
我会告诉你 但我不知道
I would tell you, but I don't.
我真的不知道
I really don't.
我真希望这样 因为我想念他
I wish I did, because I miss him.
我想念我的弟弟
I miss my big brother...
他是个混♥蛋♥
twat that he is.
我不会这么做的
I won't do it.
我为什么要这么做?
Why should I?
你以前做过
You've done it before.
那个装满毒药的苹果我从来没有强迫任何人吃
An apple filled with poison I never forced anyone to eat
这是完全不同的事情
is an entirely different thing.
他已经半死了
He's half dead already.
此外 如果他活着
And besides which, if he lives,
这将意味着我们的毁灭
it will mean our destruction.
在你刺伤他之前你应该想到这一点
You should have thought of that before you stabbed him.
这不是请求
This is not a request.
如果你失败了 不要再回来了
If you fail, don't bother coming back.
我又赢了
I win again.
而且没有任何策略或技巧
And without any strategy or skill.
你是怎么做到的?
How do you do it?
纯属运气
Pure luck.
这一直是我的方式
It's just always been my way.
把路易斯逼疯了
Drives Louis mad.
哦
Oh.
我知道阿比斯一直很照顾你
I see Aabis has been taking very good care of you.
嗯 这不是
Well, this isn't
我住过的最舒适的住宿
the most salubrious accommodation I've been in.
我相信路易斯会喜欢这个
Well, I'm sure Louis would prefer this
到他找到自己的地方
to where he finds himself.
他怎么样?
How is he?
正如人们可以想象的那样
As well as one could imagine,
在地牢里
being in a dungeon.
请给我们一点独处时间好吗?
Would you give us a moment, please?
我们有生意要谈
We have business to discuss.
事实上 我们正在谈
Indeed, we do.
我想舒服一点
I could be a bit more comfortable.
我了解的是 油封鸭肉
My understanding is that confit de canard
是这个地区的特产
is the specialty of this region,
再加上一杯冰镇的勃艮第
which, along with a nice chilled Burgundy,
会减轻我的痛苦
would ease my pain somewhat.
当然 的确如此
Indeed, of course.
你将拥有所有这些
And you shall have all of that and more...
…只要你签了这个
...as soon as you sign this.
放弃我的摄政?
Relinquish my regency?
给你?
To you?
我为什么要这么做?
Why would I do that?
因为 安托万
Because, Antoine,
你哥哥因叛国罪入狱
your brother has been imprisoned for treason...
如果你不这样做 他将被处决
...and if you don't, he'll be executed.
不
No.
你什么意思 不?
What do you mean, no?
我的意思是不
I mean no.
我哥哥告诉我无论如何不要再放弃我的摄政♥权♥
My brother told me never to sign away my regency again,
我不会的
and I won't.
但他的生命处于危险之中
But his life is in danger.
有什么证据证明这一点?
What proof do I have of that?
路易斯很聪明
Louis is clever.
一直都是
Always has been.
我怎么知道他没有躲开国王的手下
How do I know he didn't evade the king's men,
你在撒谎说他被俘了?
and you're lying about him being held captive?
这不是你第一次在某些事情上撒谎
Wouldn't be the first time you've lied about something.
你把我们骗进了这该死的绑♥架♥事件
You hoodwinked us into this whole fucking kidnapping thing
首先 违背路易斯的直觉
in the first place, against Louis' better instincts,
我可以补充一点 如果他被监禁
I might add, and if he is imprisoned,
唯一能让他活着的东西
the only thing keeping him alive
事实上我还没有签下我的摄政王
is the fact that I haven't signed away my regency.
所以用我亲爱的祖母的话来说
So in the words of my dear grandmother,
去他妈的
get fucked.
你说过你会帮助我的
You said you'd help me.
现在不是时候 阿比斯
Now is not the time, Aabis.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表