剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
His problem?
是的 他的问题 他的问题--
Yes, his problem. His problem with his--
他的
His?
他的--
His--
他的皇室成员
his royal member.
显然有家庭病
Apparently there's a family condition,
如果我们没有孩子
and if we don't have children,
那么苏格兰将回归英格兰 并且--
then Scotland will revert to England, and--
你从哪里听到的?
Where did you hear that?
我不能说
I can't say.
实际上 我想我有个主意
Actually, I think I have an idea.
开门!
The door!
进来
Enter.
我可以进来吗?
May I?
这是多么漫长的旅程啊 表妹
What a long journey it has been, cousin.
你认为跟我作对明智吗?
Do you think it's wise to cross me?
我没有越过你
I am not crossing you.
事实上 我不知道你是怎么掺和进来的
In fact, I don't see how you come into it.
这是亨利的想法
This is what Henri wants.
他不相信这是一场完美的婚姻
He does not believe the marriage is a good match.
上帝
What is God's name
亨利知道什么是美满的婚姻吗?
does Henri know about a good marriage?
哦
Oh.
你这个可怜的家伙
You poor thing.
你仍然相信他会爱你
You still believe he could love you,
这么多年了?
after all these years?
这是真的吗?
Can it be true?
这是毫无意义的
It's pointless.
亨利会照我说的做
Henri will do as I say,
他总是这样
as he always does.
这次不行
Not this time.
你还是不明白
You still don't understand.
亨利和我合得来
Henri and I fit together.
就是这样
It's simply the way it is.
人是可以变的
People can change.
他们能吗?
Can they?
你很确定吗?
Are you quite sure about it?
我想我从没见过
I don't think I've ever seen it.
我知道你认为
I know you think
亨利和你在一起会更好
Henri would have been a better man with you.
你很可能是对的
You may well be right.
但你不明白的是
But what you fail to understand
亨利不想成为一个更好的人
is that Henri does not want to be a better man.
我们本来可以成为朋友 你和我
We could have been friends, you and I.
我们有很多共同点
We have so much in common.
除了多愁善感
Except sentimentality.
那只属于你一个人
That belongs to you alone,
它会摧毁你
and it will crush you.
你决定取消婚礼是真的吗?
Is it true you have decided to call off the wedding?
我儿子还没准备好结婚
My son's not ready to be married.
玛丽会使他成为一个男子汉
Mary will make a man of him,
就像我拥有你一样
as I have you.
你就是这么做的吗?
Is that what you've done?
你生我的气了
You're angry with me.
我还是个孩子
I was a boy
当你第一次来找我的时候
when you first came to me.
你让我成为一个男人
You've kept me a boy
以满足你的需求
to suit your needs.
你真的会有其他方式吗?
Would you really have had it any other way?
我以我所知道的唯一方式爱你
I have loved you the only way I know how.
我被允许的唯一方式
The only way I was permitted to.
如果我的爱被我的挫折扭曲了
If my love has been twisted by my frustration,
我伤害了你
and I have done you harm...
我再也不会忍♥受
I cannot bear the thought.
如果确实这样 亨利
If that is the truth, Henri...
你必须把我送走
You must send me away.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
你必须找到力量去做
You must find the strength to do that...
对我们俩来说
For us both.
亨利 这又怎么了?
Henri, what is the meaning of this?
到底发生了什么?
What exactly is going on?
普瓦捷夫人有事要谈
Madame de Poitiers has business to discuss.
是的
Yes.
王太子的婚礼将按计划举♥行♥
The wedding of the dauphin will go forth as planned.
皇室法令怎么办?
Uh, wh-what about the royal decree?
一项新的皇家法令规定了例外情况
A new royal decree makes exceptions
只为王太子的婚礼
for the dauphin's wedding.
太好了 太好了
Wonderful. Wonderful.
这真是值得纪念的一天--
It'll be a day to remember--
我可以建议你
and may I suggest
我们邀请作为法国贵宾
we invite as the honored guest of France
西班牙神圣罗马皇帝
the Holy Roman emperor of Spain.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
我看不出有什么理由
I-I see no reason
同一信仰的人不能一起吃面包
why those of the same faith cannot break bread together.
对不起 这是教室吗?
I'm sorry, is this a schoolroom suddenly?
为什么一个孩子在说话?
Wh-why is a child speaking?
因为她讲的是智慧
Because she speaks wisdom.
我们不是刚和他打过仗吗?
Didn't we just fight a war against him?
顺便说一句 当你站起来的时候 你就赢了
Fought and won, by the way, while you had your feet up.
事实是 神圣罗马皇帝也看到了智慧
The truth is, the Holy Roman emperor also sees the wisdom
在更密切的关系背后
behind a closer relationship.
他已暗示他将支持一项主张
He has intimated he would support a claim
英格兰和苏格兰的婚礼同时举♥行♥
on England and Scotland now that the wedding is to occur.
一个重新统一的天主教欧洲
A united Catholic Europe.
在你疯狂的侄女手下? 你疯了吗?
Under your deranged niece? Are you mad?
我-我-我不想让你那样说我的未婚妻
I-I-I won't have you speak of my betrothed like that.
啊 啊 啊 嘘 嘘 嘘
Ah, ah, ah, shh, shh, shh.
好 对不起 所以不仅是皇太子
Right, sorry. So not only is the dauphin
娶一个宗教狂热分子
to marry a religious fanatic,
我们也要欢迎这个人
we are to welcome the man
你和你父亲曾多次与他作战
against whom both you and your father fought multiple wars,
他把你和你哥哥关在塔里三年
who locked you and your brother in a tower for three years
上帝知道他对你做了什么
where God knows what happened to you,
一切都是为了和英格兰开战?
all in the interest of starting a war with England?
从而法国统治欧洲
And ruling Europe from France.
对不起 我错了
Excuse me, my mistake.
你才是他妈精神错乱的人
You're the one who's fucking deranged.
一定是因为你妈妈
Must be that mother of yours.
这是亨利的决定
It is Henri's decision.
时代在变
Times change.
我们别无选择 只能和他们一起改变
We have no choice but to change with them.
凯瑟琳 求你了
Catherine, please.
我求你和他们讲讲道理
I beg of you to see reason.
你有什么要补充的吗?
You have anything to add?
我只是希望这对夫妇幸福
Only that I wish the couple every happiness.
请原谅我
If you will please excuse me.
你真是太好了
You are most kind.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mother.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
非常感谢
Thank you.
夫人 您对我们的婚礼有什么想法 嗯?
Madame, what do you have in mind for our wedding, hm?
钟声
Bells.
你看 不是黛安
You see, it was not Diane
是我不快乐的原因
who was the cause of my unhappiness.
是我所爱之人的弱点
It was the weakness of the man I loved.
告诉我一些你记得的梦
Tell me something you remember of the dream.
一些细节
A detail,
生动的场景
something vivid.
有一条绶带
There was a sash
在他的胸部周围
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表