剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
around his chest.
它是什么颜色的?
What color was it?
我不能确定
I can't be sure.
你必须想起来
You must be.
绿色
Green.
也许是绿色的
Perhaps it was green.
这是你的颜色
It was your color,
不是戴安的?
not Diane's?
尊敬的神圣罗马皇帝
His Excellency the Holy Roman emperor,
查尔斯五世和他的妹妹埃莉诺 太后
Charles V, and his sister, Eleanor, the Dowager Queen.
法国
France!
时间太久啦
It's been too long.
来吧 姐姐 -好吧
Come on, sister. -All right.
很高兴回来
Good to be back. Yes.
普瓦捷夫人
Madame de Poitiers.
有人赌你输
There are those who bet against you.
不是我 -嗯
Not me. -Mm.
我不知道您是个赌徒
I didn't know you were a betting man.
只有当结果确定的时候 亲爱的
Only when the outcome is certain, my pet. Hm.
你好 奶奶 -哦 我亲爱的孩子
Hello, Grandmother. - Oh, my darling boy.
你已经长大了 变得很高贵
You've gotten so grown up and regal.
干得好 你
Well done, you.
你只需要长长胡子
You just need to work on that mustache,
你会非常出色 嗯
and then you'll be very distinguished, hm.
陛下 -欢迎来到法国
Your Grace. - Welcome to France.
我的行李车掉在沟里了
My luggage carts got stuck in a ditch.
你能去取回它们吗?
Will you very kindly see to them?
非常感谢
Thank you.
否则 我将赤身裸体
Otherwise, I shall be totally naked
参加庆祝活动
for the festivities.
现在 这个强壮的年轻人是谁?
Now, who is this strong young man, huh?
陛下
Your Grace.
啊 呵呵
Ah. Huh.
扮演国王的感觉很好
Feels good to play king,
不是吗 嗯?
does it not, hm?
你爷爷总是喜欢它
Your grandfather always enjoyed it.
别担心
Don't worry.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
啊 玛丽
Ah. Mary.
我的精灵天使
My ethereal angel.
你是我来这里的原因
I think you are the reason I'm here.
对吗?
Are you not?
欢迎 最神圣的
Welcome, Your Most Sacred
凯撒陛下
Caesarean Majesty.
你赐予法国、苏格兰荣光
You honor the thrones of France, Scotland,
还有英格兰
and England.
我们有很多事情要讨论
We have much to discuss.
我们可以一起做的事情
The things we may do together.
是的 -
Yes. -
还有意大利新娘
And the Italian... bride.
我听说过你的智慧
I have heard tales of your cunning.
但我不知道
But word had not reached me
你的美貌可以与你的智慧媲美
that your beauty rivals your brain.
我认为你是我必须重点关注的人
I think you are the one I have to watch.
是这样吗?
Are you not?
相反
On the contrary.
我会…特别留意您
It will be I... watching you.
好主意
What a charming idea.
国王在哪里?
And where is the king?
他现在不舒服
He's indisposed at the moment.
哦 是吗?遗憾
Oh, is he? Shame.
他总是一个害羞的男孩
But he always was a shy boy,
当年我把他抱在腿上
even when I bounced him on my knee.
不像他哥哥 哦哈
Unlike his brother. Oh-hoh.
可以吗?
Shall we?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
天啊 这令人反感
Christ, he's revolting.
不管怎样,一切都很顺利
Still, that went well.
我注意到你对他有很大的影响
Glad to see you have him exactly where you want him.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴怎么样?
How about you shut the fuck up?
你去拿他的行李 还是我来?
Are you gonna get his luggage, or shall I?
你召见我吗,父亲?
You called for me, Father?
来吧 弗朗西斯 来吧
Come, Francis, come.
良辰吉日
Auspicious day.
的确
Indeed.
今天你成一个丈夫
Today you become a husband.
我知道
I-I'm aware.
让我给你一些…智慧的忠告
Let me give you some... words of wisdom
我父亲曾经给我的
that my father gave to me...
不要-- -…我婚礼那天
Don't-- -...when it was my wedding day.
别担心 他们告诉我会发生什么
Don't worry. They told me what happens
晚上和玛丽在一起--
at night with Mary and--
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
美满的婚姻需要很多
There's more to a good marriage.
即使玛丽是你的妻子
Even when Mary is your wife...
你不必听从她的每一个愿望
you do not need to obey her every wish.
是的 你必须为自己考虑
Yes, you must be your own man.
如果你真的需要被引导
If you're gonna be ruled by anything,
就要你自己的想法
let it be your own mind.
不要被女人牵着鼻子走
Do not be ruled
被一个女人
by a woman.
弗朗西斯
Francis.
这不是玩笑
This is no joke.
但黛安也是个女人
But Diane is a woman.
她为你做了一切
And she does everything for you.
她甚至邀请来了神圣罗马皇帝 尽管他--
She even invited the Holy Roman emperor even though he--
你不要谈论你不明白的事情
Don't you speak of things that you do not understand.
我只是说 我只是说
I'm--I'm just saying. I'm just saying,
没有她你会很迷茫
you'd be so lost without her.
每个人都这么说
Everybody says so.
是吗?
Do they?
您看 这不丢人
Look, there's no shame
向你所爱的女人服软
in giving in to the woman you love.
就我而言 玛-玛-玛丽亚将是我的妻子
In my case, M-M-Mary will be my wife.
我很荣幸能为她服务
And it'll be my honor to serve her.
还有什么事吗 父亲
Was there anything else, Father?
没有
No.
你走吧
Off you go.
我的老朋友
My old friend.
亨利
Henri.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我从没想过我们会找到你
I never thought we'd find you.
这些年你都去哪儿了?
Where have you been all these years?
比我能记得的更多地方
More places than I can remember.
和我一起喝一杯
Have a drink with me.
哦 呃
Oh, uh,
不
no.
也许以后吧
Maybe later.
你还没他妈变成新教♥徒♥ 是吧?
You haven't turned into a fucking Protestant, have you?
我只是想更好地照顾自己
I'm just trying to take better care of myself.
你来得正是时候看到我儿子结婚
You've arrived just in time to see my son getting married.
对 是吉斯家的侄女
Yes. To the niece of the Guises.
嗯
Mm.
我听说了
I heard.
你觉得他们般配吗?
What do you think of the match?
我不认识那个女孩 但据我所知
I don't know the girl, but from what I understand,
她是个宗教狂热分子
she's a zealot.
她很年轻
She's young.
这通常是一个危险的组合
Often a dangerous combination.
相反
On the contrary.
她挺有想法
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表