剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
那是根据一条法律
that was a law
由国王亲自签署
signed by the king himself.
嗯?
Hmm?
我不记得了
I don't remember that.
但您确实签了,陛下
And yet you did sign it, Your Majesty.
是的,因为你总是
Yes, because you're constantly
像他妈的蚊子一样在我周围嗡嗡作响
buzzing around me like a fucking gnat
挥动几张破纸
with pieces of paper.
我确信在乡间别♥墅♥上无法无天的行为
I'm sure the compulsive accumulation of country homes
会给社会产生一个不健全的副作用
is a natural side effect of social inadequacy,
怨恨将在民众中滋生
but resentment will build amongst the populace.
陛下,我只是
Your Majesty, I'm simply
遵循传统
on the side of tradition.
是啊 暴发户总是如此
Yeah. The nouveau riche always are.
然后考虑在我们这一方面
Then consider us on the side
对这个国家有什么好处
of what is good for this country.
该死的
Fucking hell.
这太恶心了 -啊,不
That's revolting. - Ah, no.
呃
Ugh.
哦! -啊!
Oh! - Ah!
你们让我怎么吃得下
How do you expect me to eat
当你们像娘们一样争吵时?
when you're bickering like women?
你们俩根本不知道
You two haven't a fucking clue
什么是对国家有好处
what's good for the country.
你们也不在乎
And you don't care.
你们只是关心自己
All you care about is yourselves,
和这两个一样
the same as these two!
现在,你可以保留你偷来的房♥子
Now, you can keep the house you stole.
但为了维护和平
To keep the peace,
将由波旁家族接管这个房♥产
the House of Bourbon will take the property
内穆尔公爵
of the Duke of Nemours,
一个天主教同性恋者
a Catholic pederast
他死后没有合法继承人
who died without legitimate heirs.
陛下,我强烈反对--
Your Majesty, I have to object to that--
会议结束!
The meeting is over!
哦,亲爱的 你还好吗?
Oh, dear. Are you all right?
你必须细嚼慢咽
You have to chew your food.
你在这儿
You are here.
好极了
Excellent.
避免了灾难
Disaster averted.
没有什么比抓到第四个的单牌更糟糕的了
There's nothing worse than Prime without a fourth.
谢谢你的加入
So nice of you to join.
你认识吉斯的安托瓦内特吗?
Do you know Antoinette of Guise?
她回到了宫廷
She's returned to the court
自从她丈夫早逝之后
since the untimely death of her husband.
作为对我儿子的安慰
As a comfort to my sons.
她的忠诚是不屈不挠的,真的
Unyielding in her devotion, really.
我听说你可能成为永久会员
I hear you might become a permanent member
在我们这个小俱乐部
of our little club.
那是真的吗?
Then it's true?
你不再受到你丈夫的关注了吗?
You are to be spared your husband's attentions?
我的上帝 这一定是一种解脱
My God. What a relief that must be.
十个孩子 我是说,你应该成为圣人
Ten children. I mean, you should be sainted.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you managed.
那一天,我丈夫停止了跌跌撞撞走进我的卧室
The day my husband ceased his stumbles into my bedchamber
是我一生中最开心的日子
were the happiest days of my life.
他是个单纯的人
He was a simple man.
对
Yes.
我看到我的未来像一个敞开的坟墓等待着我
I saw my future waiting for me like an open grave.
请原谅
Please excuse me.
我忽然想起了之前定的约会
I-I just remembered a prior engagement.
不
No.
与我的裁缝见面
A meeting with my dressmaker.
凯瑟琳曾经有个
Catherine used to have
最杰出的裁缝
the most brilliant dressmaker.
当然,你们都记得他,意大利人
Well, of course you all remember him, the Italian.
被我丈夫把他四肢被拉断了
My husband had his limbs pulled off.
真不幸
Unfortunate.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
我得走了
I must go.
哦,别用虚头八脑的行为侮辱我们
Oh, don't insult us with false manners.
直说吧
Just say it.
你觉得我们很无聊
You find us dull.
我没有
I do not.
你把自己裹在痛苦里
You shroud yourself in your pain
为了感觉自己很特别
in order to feel special.
嗯,其实你不是
Well, you're not.
我们其他人只能忍♥受
The rest of us just bear it
比你好
better than you.
你想知道我为什么能在这里吗?
Would you like to know why I'm here?
我哥哥
My brother,
神圣罗马皇帝
the Holy Roman Emperor,
让国王娶我
made the king's marriage to me
说是和平的条件
a condition of peace
在他们一场愚蠢的战争之后
after one of their silly wars.
其实我只不过是一种惩罚
I am no more than a punishment.
再说一遍,也许你很特别
Then again, maybe you are special,
因为我从来没有愚蠢到
because I was never stupid enough to fall in love
和被安排的人坠入爱河
with the man I was arranged to.
我不希望任何人遭受这种痛苦
I wouldn't wish that misery on anyone.
这不关你的事
Not that it is any of your business...
…我确实很满意
...but I am perfectly content
和我丈夫的关系
with the relationship with my husband.
哦,亲爱的 没有人相信这一点
Oh, my dear. No one believes that.
不
No.
连你自己都不信
Not even you.
给你的红心王
King of hearts for you.
哦,狡猾 -
Oh, sneaky. -
大猫 -还有一个
Queen. -And another one.
凯瑟琳,你睡不着吗?
Catherine, can't you sleep?
我是来找你的
I came for you.
我在等你
I was expecting you.
你没告诉她
Didn't you tell her...
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我还没找到机会
I haven't had the chance.
亨利?告诉我什么?
Henri? Tell me what?
表妹,我很抱歉
Cousin, I am so sorry
我必须是那个传达难过消息的人
to have to be the one to convey such difficult news.
Fernel医生说这次是个奇迹
Dr. Fernel says it was a miracle
你活下来了
you survived the birth.
如果你再次怀孕
If you were to ever get pregnant again,
我们可能没那么幸运
we might not be so lucky.
我们不能冒险
We can't take the risk.
我们不想失去你
We don't want to lose you.
是吗,亨利?
Do we, Henri?
是的
No.
是,当然是的
No, of course not.
黛安
Diane...
…我想和我丈夫单独在一起
...I would like to be alone with my husband.
你能离开吗?
Can you please leave us?
不是这么安排
That was not the arrangement.
我已经容忍♥了你们在一起的夜晚
I tolerated the nights you spent together
当孩子是结果时
when children were the result.
你容忍♥?
You tolerated?
你容忍♥?
You tolerated?
我是他的妻子!
I am his wife!
娶妻只是为了生孩子
And a wife is for making children.
你可以自♥由♥地在其他地方找到乐趣
You are free to find pleasure elsewhere
如果你想要这些
if that is what you desire.
毫无疑问
Make no mistake,
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表