剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
思考瓦卢瓦宫廷 从事业务
thinking the Valois court was in the business
讨价还价,我们呢?
of bargain hunting, would we?
[笑声]
[laughter]
[弗朗西斯]嗯,法兰索瓦,
[Francis] Um, Francois,
这是一个可教的时刻, 我想,嗯?
this is a teachable moment, I think, hmm?
我们信任教皇吗? 支付剩余的嫁妆
Do we trust the pope to pay the rest of the dowry
并按计划进行,
and proceed as planned,
还是我们 把整个事情都叫停
or do we call the whole thing off
为了挽救我们的声誉,嗯?
to save our reputation, hmm?
你会怎么做
What would you do
如果我死了,走了 你已经是国王了吗?
if I were dead and gone and you were already king?
如果它是一件美丽的事情, 我们可以忽略这些事情,
If it were a thing of beauty, we could overlook such things,
但事实并非如此。
but it most certainly is not.
[弗朗西斯]不需要 让它变得个人化,儿子。
[Francis] No need to make it personal, son.
我的叔叔,教皇的恩典, 太谦虚了。
My uncle, His Grace the pope, is too modest.
他还提供 乌尔比诺公国
He is also offering the Duchy of Urbino
凭藉其丰富的农田...
with its wealth of farmland...
[轻轻地]你说什么?
[softly] What are you saying?
...和枢机主教 吉塞斯的次子,
...and a cardinalship to the Guises' second son,
一个标志 梵蒂冈的赞赏
a sign of the Vatican's appreciation
家庭的 坚定的天主教
of the family's staunch Catholicism
和宽恕
and forgiveness
波旁家族的 放弃教会。
of the Bourbon family's abandonment of the church.
上帝原谅你。
God forgives you.
[咯咯笑] -嗯。
[chuckles] -Hmm.
但前提是这个联盟是 神的旨意,
But only if this union be the will of God,
你的恩典。
Your Grace.
有点过分, 你不觉得吗?
Bit over the top, don't you think?
他的意见并不重要。
His opinion didn't matter.
这是严格的 对于房♥子的天主教♥徒♥。
This was strictly for the Catholics of the house.
一个好的天主教女孩正是 这个法庭需要什么,嗯?
A good Catholic girl is exactly what this court needs, hmm?
[查理斯] 如果你这么说,陛下。
[Charles] If you say so, Your Majesty.
[法兰西斯叹息]
[Francis sighs]
我们乐于接受 您增加的嫁妆。
We happily accept your increase in the dowry.
法国接受 公爵夫人 凯萨琳·德·美第奇
France accepts the duchessina Catherine de Medici
与他们的儿子结婚,
in marriage with their son,
亨利,奥尔良公爵。
Henri, duke of Orléans.
[埃莉诺]可爱。 -[克莱门特]恭喜你。
[Eleanor] Lovely. -[Clement] Congratulations.
你让乌尔比诺成为法国人
You've made Urbino French
和比赛 已被接受。
and the match has been accepted.
但不要以为 我们是清楚的。
But don't think we're in the clear.
你必须保持支援 足够长的时间怀孕。
You have to stay in favor long enough to get pregnant.
你认为 你可以管理它,嗯?
Do you think you can manage that, hmm?
嗯。 -[凯萨琳干巴巴地笑着]
Hmm. -[Catherine chuckles dryly]
好吧,我们走吧 并遇到新郎?
Well, shall we go and meet the groom?
[马的呜呜声]
[horse whinnying]
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
他就在那里,我的第二个儿子。
There he is, my second son.
[蒙莫朗西]他的运动 技能发展得很好。
[Montmorency] His athletic skills have developed nicely.
真?
Really?
[蒙莫朗西] 亨利正在奉献他的胜利
[Montmorency] Henri is dedicating his win
戴安·德·普瓦捷。
to Diane de Poitiers.
你的关系,我相信?
A relation of yours, I believe?
表亲, 虽然我们从未见过面。
A cousin, though we've never met.
黛安一直像个母亲 给我的儿子
Diane has been like a mother to my boy
自从 他自己的母亲去世了。
ever since his own mother passed on.
然后可怕的事情 发生。。。
Then something terrible happened...
...最糟糕的事情 发生在像我们这样的人身上。
...the worst thing that could happen to someone like us.
我坠入爱河。
I fell in love.
[弗朗西斯]我的第二个儿子, 亨利,奥尔良公爵。
[Francis] My second son, Henri, duke of Orléans.
你看起来更好看了 在现实生活中
You're much nicer to look at in real life
比你的肖像。
than your portrait.
[凯萨琳礼貌地笑]
[Catherine chuckles politely]
[亨利] 公爵夫人。
[Henri] Duchessina.
陛下。
Your Majesty.
[蒙莫朗西]令人印象深刻。
[Montmorency] Impressive.
你骑得很好。
You rode well.
[亨利]正如你教给我的。
[Henri] As you taught me.
你看过比武吗, 爸爸?
Did you watch the joust, Father?
我没有。
I did not.
一场比武是一样的 作为我旁边的人。
One joust is the same as the next to me.
[笑]
[chuckles]
我儿子 总是在练习战争。
My son is always practicing war.
当我和他一样大的时候, 我领导着军队。
When I was his age, I was leading armies.
[笑]
[chuckles]
在。。。
Um...
你们这些孩子去玩得开心吧,嗯?
you kids go and have fun, hmm?
呃,互相了解。
Uh, get to know each other.
毕竟 你会结婚的,嗯?
After all, you will be married, hmm?
[笑声]
[laughter]
我很抱歉。 -[凯萨琳]没关系。
I'm so sorry. -[Catherine] It's okay.
[打哈欠]右。
[yawns] Right.
到,是的, 我要把它弄掉。
Um, yes, I'm gonna get this off.
跟我来。 我-我要 带 你看池塘,
Come with me. I-I'm gonna show you the pond,
如果你不介意的话。 -[凯萨琳]嗯嗯嗯。
if you don't mind. -[Catherine] Mm-hmm.
[亨利]嗯...
[Henri] It's, um...
[温柔的音乐播放]
[tender music plays]
[叹息]
[sighs]
[凯萨琳] 它们真的有必要吗?
[Catherine] Are they really necessary?
我父亲坚持说。
My father insists.
明白了。
I see.
我可以照顾好自己, 请注意,
I can look after myself, mind you,
嗯,不是我能想像的 我的主题之一
um, not that I can imagine one of my subjects
意味着我有任何伤害。
meaning me any harm.
[凯萨琳]当然不是。
[Catherine] Certainly not.
[亨利] 或者你,就此而言,
[Henri] Or you, for that matter,
现在,嗯...
now that, um...
这个,嗯...
that this, um...
对不起。 -[凯萨琳]没关系。
I'm sorry. -[Catherine] It's all right.
[亨利] ...n-现在这个 我们两国之间的条约
[Henri] ...n-now that this treaty between our two nations
已被锻造。
has been forged.
把查理五世带到脚后跟。
Bring Charles V to heel.
[凯萨琳笑着]
[Catherine chuckles]
“条约。”
"Treaty."
他太害羞了 说“婚姻”这个词。
He was too shy to say the word "marriage."
甜蜜,不是吗?
Sweet, no?
这是一个狡猾的举动 你的父亲和我叔叔。
It was a cunning move on behalf of your father and my uncle.
我也这么认为。
I thought so as well.
你看起来很接近 致普瓦捷夫人。
You seem very close to Madame de Poitiers.
嗯嗯,她是...
Mm-hmm, she's...
是的,她是一个很棒的女人。
yeah, she's a wonderful woman.
她是,嗯... 她教会了我很多。
She's, um... she's taught me so much.
她是 我的表妹。
She's my cousin.
真的吗? -[凯萨琳]是的。
Really? -[Catherine] Yeah.
真?她是你的表妹?
Really? She's your cousin?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
哦,好吧,难怪 那么,我们相处得很好。
Oh, well, no wonder we get along so well, then.
[笑]
[chuckles]
哦,糖。 -[凯萨琳喘气]哦!
Oh, sugar. -[Catherine gasps] Oh!
哦。 -[亨利] 不,不,不,不
Oh. -[Henri] No, no, no, no.
[凯萨琳]不,不。 -[亨利]这是一个很大的问题。
[Catherine] No, no. -[Henri] It's a big one.
嘿,来吧。接他。 -哦,继续。
Hey, come on. Pick him up. -Oh, go on.
[亨利] 他很小,他很甜。
[Henri] He's tiny and he's sweet.
他想打个招呼。 嘿,来吧。
And he wants to say hello. Hey, come on.
呃,你得到了他?
Uh, you got him?
[凯萨琳]是的。
[Catherine] Yeah.
呃,唱给它听。
Uh, sing to it.
[凯萨琳]什么? -唱给它。
[Catherine] What? -Sing to it.
我有一个可怕的声音。
I have a terrible voice.
我对此非常怀疑。
I doubt that very much.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表