剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
难道这是上帝对我的计划
Is it possible that this is God's plan for me...
…在我还这么年轻的时候?
...when I am yet so young?
侄女 不管他的神圣计划是什么
Niece, whatever His divine plan may be,
你可以随时求助于我 作为上帝的代表
you can always turn to me, as God's representative,
为了宽慰和指导
for comfort and guidance.
是的 玛丽 在教堂里会得到安慰
Yes, Mary, take comfort in the church,
把治理权交给我们 你的叔叔们
and leave governance to us, your uncles.
我们把你的最大利益放在心上
We have your best interests at heart.
但我的信仰和我的治理是一体的
But my faith and my governance are one.
是的 直到这一刻
Yes, up until this moment.
但问题是 波旁家族永远不会
But the thing is, the Bourbons would never
去做这样的事情
have attempted something like this
如果他们不相信自己得到了人♥民♥的支持
if they did not believe they had the support of the people.
人们普遍不满
There is widespread discontent
这些反新教政策
with these anti-Protestant policies.
我听说有批评者
I have heard there are critics
甚至在国王的贴身保镖中
even in the king's personal bodyguard.
国王的手下?
The king's men?
反对他?
Turn against him?
不 那是不可能的
No, that's impossible.
事实上 这是可能的
Actually, it is possible.
他们被要求逮捕 在某些情况下
They've been asked to arrest and, in some instances,
处决自己的亲人
execute their own kinsmen.
这是让他们试试胆量
Tends to get people a little exercised.
国王生病了
With the king ill,
如果人们反对王室
if people were to turn against the Crown,
我们会失去对整个国家的控制
we would lose control of the whole country.
我们需要理性、冷静地行动
We need to act rationally, unemotionally.
这就是为什么你必须让我们处理事情
And that is why you must let us deal with things.
母后大人
Queen Mother.
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
我现在只想到我儿子 我们国王的健康
I can only think of the health of my son, our king.
我希望你的叔叔们也能这么做
I would hope your uncles could do the same.
没错
Well said.
国王怎么样?
How is the king?
我做了彻底的检查
I have made a thorough examination.
双肺有明显的阻塞
There is significant blockage to both lungs,
以及广泛的撕裂伤
as well as extensive lacerations,
这表明损伤
which suggest consumption,
也许是他与生俱来的
something he was perhaps born with.
他会活着吗?
Will he live?
国王的生存是极不可能的
The king's survival is extremely unlikely.
不 不
No! No!
是那些攻击造成的压力吗?
Is the strain from the attack?
是…人♥民♥
Is the... the people
对此负责的人将受到惩罚
responsible for this will be punished.
他们什么都没看到
They have seen nothing yet.
你听见了吗?
Do you hear me?
不 我们要把法国浸在鲜血里
No, we will soak France in blood
因为他们的背叛!
for their treachery!
你有访客 -陛下
You have visitors. -Your Majesty.
我们是来表示慰问的
We've come to offer our condolences.
我们无法想象你此时正在经历什么
I cannot imagine what you're going through at this time.
似乎我被诅咒了 总比我最爱的人活得更久
Seems as if I am cursed to outlive those dearest to me.
现在 我知道这是一个微妙的状况
Now, I know this is a delicate situation,
陛下 但继承问题
Your Majesty, but the question of succession
需要解决
needs to be addressed.
继承有什么问题?
What question?
我的次子查尔斯九世
My second son, Charles IX,
当他哥哥去世时 他将成为国王
will be king when his brother dies.
当然 但由于他的年轻
Of course, but due to his youth,
所有权力都必须掌握在摄政王手中
all power must rest with the regent.
波旁的安托万
Antoine of Bourbon.
你是不是忘了?
Had it escaped your mind?
我知道不是很多
I know not very much does.
最初 人们肯定会要求
Initially, the people will certainly demand
我们遵循既定的继承路线
we follow the correct line of succession.
但一旦他们听说了反对国王的阴谋
But once they hear of the plot against the king,
我相信他们会改变主意的
I'm sure they're gonna change their mind.
可能有新的摄政王
A new regent may be possible,
但候选人必须得到国王的信任
but the candidate has to be trusted by the king.
一个受人尊敬的、有经验的人
Someone esteemed, and with experience.
但谁呢?
But who?
我们在想蒙莫伦西
We were thinking of Montmorency.
蒙莫伦西是个可敬的人
Montmorency is an honorable man,
但他几乎不可能
but he is hardly in favor.
直到最近 他一直流亡海外
Up until recently, he was living in exile.
是的 人们喜欢他
Yes, but the people like him.
他代表了一个过去的稳定时代
And he represents a bygone era of stability.
他现在的情况如何?
But what of his condition?
他很稳定 我相信你会很高兴听到的
He's stable, I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear.
是的 预计会完全康复
Yes, expected to make a full recovery,
感谢上帝
God be praised.
奇迹
A miracle.
然而 我们需要国王的支持
We will, however, need the king's support.
我们能依靠你说服他吗?
Can we rely on you to convince him?
当然
Of course.
但是要想转移摄政♥权♥
But to transfer regency,
摄政王必须亲自签字
the regent himself must sign it over.
是的 我们非常清楚这一点
Yes, we're very much aware of that.
我们说话的时候 我的人正在全国搜索
My men are searching the country as we speak.
安托万证明了自己
Antoine has proved himself
成为令人惊讶的狡猾猎物
to be surprisingly stubborn prey.
就像鼹鼠
Like hunting a mole.
如果我能提个建议
If I may make a suggestion,
路易斯因叛国罪被捕
Louis has been arrested for treason.
对他宽大
Offer him clemency
以换取他哥哥的下落
in return for the whereabouts of his brother.
不
No.
在谋反国王之后
After the plot against the king,
玛丽永远不会宽大处理
Mary will never go for clemency.
不 但新摄政王会的
No, but the new regent will.
同时 她不必发现
And in the meantime, she needn't find out.
你真的很有眼光
You really do have vision.
穿越我的悲伤
Through my grief.
我们在天上的父
Our Father, who art in heaven,
给我力量去面对我的敌人
give me the strength to face my enemies.
你的王国将降临 你的愿望将达成
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.
我知道 这种悲伤让人难以忍♥受
This grief feels unbearable, I know.
但一个垂死的国王
But a dying king
这是一个非常危险的时刻
makes for a very dangerous time.
现在不是失去理智的时候
Now is not the moment to lose your wits.
我没有失去理智
I have not lost my wits.
我正在策划一场残酷而不同寻常的报复
I am planning a cruel and unusual revenge
对所有法国叛徒
on all of France's traitors.
你可以稍后再做
You can do that later...
当你摄政时
When you are regent.
摄政?
Regent?
难以想象
It is difficult to contemplate,
很快 你丈夫就不在了
but soon, your husband will be no more,
他的弟弟太小了 无法统治
and his brother too young to rule.
摄政王拥有这片土地上的最高权力
A regent is the highest power in the land.
向前看 玛丽
Look ahead, Mary.
那不应该是你吗?
Shouldn't that be you?
好吧,如果它对法国有帮助的话
Well, if it would help France.
这是上帝的旨意
And it be God's... God's will.
我相信是的
I believe it is.
但有人阴谋反对你
But there are those who conspire against you.
谁
Who?
我想知道红衣主教是否
I have often wondered if the Cardinal
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表