剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
She has new ideas,
想夺回英格兰的王位
a claim to England.
统一的欧洲
A united Europe.
与神圣罗马皇帝共同分享利益
Shared interests with the Holy Roman emperor.
你招待他作为客人?
Whom you entertain as a guest?
你觉得我父亲会怎么说?
What would my father say, eh?
你父亲宁愿看到你被处决
Your father would have rather seen you on the execution block
而不是与神圣罗马皇帝交往
than consorting with the Holy Roman emperor.
你呢?
And you?
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
我想这次婚礼
I think this wedding,
和神圣罗马皇帝结盟
and an alliance with the Holy Roman emperor,
将在我国引发
will ignite unparalleled
前所未有的宗教冲突
religious strife in our country,
一个彻底的社会崩溃 如果它没有把我们碾碎的话
a complete societal breakdown, if it doesn't get us crushed
首先就是强大的英国海军
by the mighty British Navy first.
有些因素你不明白
There are factors you do not understand.
相反 我认为
On the contrary, I think you are the one
是你不明白
who doesn't understand.
他对你的伤害还不够吗?
Hasn't he done you enough harm already?
如果你认为他来这里有什么其他原因
'Cause if you think he's coming here for any reason
除了他自己的优势
other than his own advantage,
你比你父亲认为的更傻
you're even more of a fool than your father suspected.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我老了 我 嗯
I'm old. I, uh...
似乎忘记了说话的艺术
seem to have forgotten the art
说些人们爱听的
of telling people what they want to hear.
你是对的
You're right.
你老了
You are old.
因此
And for that reason,
我会忘记你刚才说的一切
I will forget everything you just said.
但婚礼结束后 我想你哪来回哪去
But after the wedding, I want you to return
无论你从哪里来
to wherever it was you came from.
让你回来是个错误
It was a mistake to call you back.
请随便喝一杯
Help yourself to a drink.
我们都知道你迟早会的
We both know you will sooner or later.
对不起
Forgive me.
没事没事
No need. No need.
你叫什么名字?
Wh-what's your name?
克莱尔 夫人
Clare, ma'am.
克莱尔
Clare.
从现在起 你将被称为玛丽
From now on, you will be Mary,
以向圣母致敬
to honor the Virgin Mother.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
你继续来
You may continue.
我可以进来吗?
May I?
当然
Of course.
我们的儿子今天结婚了
Our son gets married today.
我没有听从你的建议
I didn't heed your advice,
我应该道歉
and I should apologize.
为何
What for?
你不生气吗?
You're not angry?
当然不
Of course not.
你会参加今天的仪式吗?
Will you joust in the ceremonies today?
嗯 我没有想好 没有
Well, I hadn't thought to, no.
你会吗
Will you...
为了我?
for me?
你会喜欢吗?
Will it please you?
我很高兴见到你
It would please me to see you
就像我们第一次见面时一样
as you were when we first met.
好
Yeah.
戴上我的颜色
Wear my colors...
为了运气
for luck.
那你真的不生气吗?
Then you're really not angry?
当然不
Of course not.
享受我们儿子的婚礼吧
Enjoy our son's wedding day.
亨利认为他想要真♥相♥
Henri thought he wanted the truth.
他真正想要的其实是赦免
What he really wanted was absolution.
所以我把它给了他
So I gave it to him...
我所知的唯一方法
the only way I knew how.
殿下
Their Royal Highnesses,
由上帝联姻
united by God in marriage.
啊 幸福的一对
Ah, the happy couple.
我看到了你们俩的美好未来
I see great things ahead for both of you.
我们 我们祝你一切顺利
We, uh... we wish you all the best.
啊我祈祷你不会受到上帝的愤怒
Ah. And I pray you will be spared God's wrath,
我为所有新教♥徒♥祈祷
as I pray for all Protestants.
不用为我们操心
No need to bother on our account.
虽然这听起来确实很刺♥激♥
Though that does sound rather thrilling.
您认为他恪守教规吗?
Do you think he's very strict?
但愿如此
I do hope so.
嗯
Mm.
盛大的仪式 夫人
Beautiful ceremony, Madame.
嗯
Mm.
你听到婚礼钟声了吗?
Did you hear the wedding bells?
是的 我听到了
Yes, I did indeed.
我希望我的税能及时收缴
I will expect my taxes to be collected promptly.
我欠你的债
Any debt I owe you
不会减少我对侄女的祝福
does not diminish the happiness I have for my niece.
叛徒
Traitor.
这不是她的错
It's not her fault.
她有一个糟糕的童年
She had a bad childhood.
我的也不是一张玫瑰床
Mine wasn't exactly a bed of roses.
你不会看到我的动摇
You don't see me switching sides.
你不是在比赛吗? -没有
Aren't you jousting? -No.
你怎么下来休息了
How will you get any rest
而不是把人打得半死?
without beating someone almost to death?
实际上 国王要求
Actually, the king asked
在与德洛赫斯的比赛中取代我的位置
to take my place in the joust with De Lorges.
亨利?
Henri?
我想让你为我做点事情
I'd like you to do something for me.
全力争胜
Play to win.
别对我放水
Don't go easy on me.
亨利一直是我的最爱
Henri was always my favorite.
做得好非常好
Well done. Very good.
不 你侮辱了我
No, you insult me.
我告诉过你全力以赴
I told you to play to win,
无论结果如何
no matter the outcome.
把它当作命令
You consider that an order
你国王下达的
from your king.
遵命
As you wish.
啊!
Ah!
叫他停下来
Tell him to stop.
告诉他我在梦里看到
Tell him I saw it in a dream,
如果现在不马上停下来,他会死的
that he dies on this course unless he stops now.
快告诉他
Tell him.
嗨嗨
Page!
你跟他说了吗?
Did you tell him?
我准确无误地告诉了他
I told him precisely.
再来
Once more.
再来
Once more.
你杀了他
You killed him.
意外发生了
Accidents happen.
不
No.
对你来说 它们发生得太频繁了
W-with you, they-they happen too often.
你是邪恶的
You are evil,
正如他们所说
just like they all say.
我让自己误入歧途
And-and I have let myself be led astray.
我祈求宽恕
I pray for forgiveness.
哦 来吧
Oh, come on.
没人在看
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表