剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
他们将继续 惹麻烦。
they'll continue to cause trouble.
哦,好吧,我不认为 系统性改变是必要的。
Oh, well, I don't think systemic change is necessary.
A-仅仅一个符号♥就足够了。
A-a mere symbol would suffice.
[埃莉诺]此外,国王 有更紧迫的问题
[Eleanor] Besides, the king has more pressing matters
参加。 -毫米。
to attend to. -Mm.
就像苏丹一样。
Like the sultan.
已经一个月了 自婚礼以来,
It's been a month since the wedding,
那个人还在这里。
and the man is still here.
好吧,我几乎不能问他 离开,我可以吗?
Well, I can hardly ask him to leave, can I?
你不要冒犯男人
You don't offend the man
谁的军队占领了布达佩斯 800年。
whose army has held Budapest for 800 years.
好吧,那么 我会自己告诉他的!
Well, then I will tell him myself!
你不会做这样的事情! -[人]先生。
You will do no such thing! -[person] Sir.
[弗朗西斯] 当天气变冷时,
[Francis] When the weather gets cold,
他可能会离开 无论如何,他自己的意愿。
he'll probably leave of his own accord anyway.
你为什么不拥有他 永久与我们一起搬进来,
Why don't you just have him move in with us permanently,
如果你这么怕他?
if you're so afraid of him?
[紧张的音乐播放]
[tense music plays]
[弗朗西斯]它走得很远了吗?
[Francis] Has it gone far?
显然,你的恩典。
Apparently, Your Grace.
[弗朗西斯]亲爱的 恐怕我有坏消息。
[Francis] My dear, I'm afraid I have bad news.
你叔叔, 教皇陛下,
Your uncle, His Holiness, the pope,
呃,嗯,他,呃... [清嗓子]
uh, well, he's, uh... [clears throat]
...他死了。
...he's dead.
[人们喘息]
[people gasp]
[人]那真是太可惜了。
[person] That's a shame.
哦,嗯,嗯,我亲爱的叔叔—— 它不可能。
Oh, well, hmm, my dear uncle-- it cannot be.
[弗朗西斯]恐怕是这样。
[Francis] I'm afraid so.
[凯萨琳]原因是什么?
[Catherine] What was the cause?
[蒙莫朗西]一个问题 消化,我相信。
[Montmorency] An issue of digestion, I believe.
[咕噜咕噜,呻♥吟♥]
[grunting, moaning]
[喘气]
[gasping]
美第奇猪。
Medici pig.
[人]不幸。
[person] Unfortunate.
有问题 未付的嫁妆。
There is the matter of the unpaid dowry.
哦,我想梵蒂冈 希望它为人所知
Oh, I think the Vatican will want it known
它兑现其债务。
it honors its debts.
然后是问题 皇室继承人。
And then there's the question of a royal heir.
[查理斯] 呃,在这个难得的场合,
[Charles] Uh, on this rare occasion,
我发现自己同意 和我的表弟。
I find myself in agreement with my cousin.
让它说 那 阿德莱德公主
Let it be said that Princess Adelaide
有一个非常喜剧 妹妹
has a very comely younger sister,
如果公主不能 产生继承人。
if the princess cannot produce an heir.
我儿子一直在做什么 他的责任由你?
Has my son been doing his duty by you?
任何没有打倒的男人 他妻子的闺房♥
Any man who's not beating down his wife's boudoir
直到她和孩子在一起
until she is with child
几乎不能被称为男人 完全。
can hardly be called a man at all.
我可以向你保证,你的儿子
I can assure you that your son
正在履行他的职责 最有力。
is doing his duty most vigorously.
事实上,有可能 在我们说话的时候,我和孩子在一起。
In fact, it is possible that I am with child as we speak.
[人们喘息]
[people gasp]
[弗朗西斯]非常好。
[Francis] Excellent.
好吧,在这种情况下, 我们将拭目以待
Well, in that case, we shall just wait and see
如果公主可以坚持 她的那部分讨价还价,嗯?
if the princess can uphold her part of the bargain, hmm?
很快,我希望你能 我是一个骄傲的爷爷。
Very soon, I hope you will make me a proud grandpapa.
[服务员咯咯笑]
[attendants chuckle]
那是我的孩子。
That's my boy.
继续搜索。
Keep up the search.
我是一个有耐心的人, 但我想要我的头。
I'm a patient man, but I want my head.
[蒙莫朗西] 你会拥有它。
[Montmorency] And you will have it.
谢谢你说的话 顺便说一句,对他来说。
Thank you for what you said to him, by the way.
你是我的丈夫。 我会永远站在你身边。
You're my husband. I'll always stand by you.
[亨利]他就在那里——
[Henri] There he is--
婚礼嘉宾 谁不会离开。
the wedding guest who won't leave.
[凯萨琳]你的继母 不太喜欢他。
[Catherine] Your stepmother doesn't like him much.
不。
No.
不过,我父亲是这样做的。
My father does, though.
他钦佩他 “因为他在战斗中很残忍♥,
He admires him 'cause he's cruel in battle,
这就是品质 他最钦佩的是一个男人。
and that's the quality he admires most in a man.
[凯萨琳] 嗯。
[Catherine] Mm.
可能是为什么他更喜欢 我的兄弟。
Probably why he prefers my brother to me.
[凯萨琳咯咯笑,叹息]
[Catherine chuckles, sighs]
当我们还是孩子的时候...
When we were children...
我父亲在帕维亚被俘 神圣罗马帝国皇帝,
my father was captured in Pavia by the Holy Roman Emperor,
并按顺序 为了确保他的释放,
and in order to secure his release,
他向我和我的兄弟们献上 代替他的人♥质♥。
he offered me and my brothers as hostages in his place.
什么?真? -[亨利笑着]
What? Really? -[Henri chuckles]
嗯,是的,然后他没有 在条约中保持他的一方,
Well, yeah, and then he didn't keep his side of the treaty,
所以我们被留在那里 三年。
so we were kept there for three years.
事情是,每个人都回家了 钦佩他的坚韧。
Thing was, everyone back home admired him for his toughness.
除了我母亲,每个人都在做。
Everyone except my mother.
她悲痛欲绝。
She died of grief.
他说我想起她, 这是...
He says I remind him of her, which is...
如果你的父亲不能接受 更敏感的一面
If your father cannot accept the more sensitive side
你的本性, 损失是他的。
of your nature, the loss is his.
谢谢你这么说。
Thank you for saying so.
嗯。
Hmm.
我们应该回来。
We should get back.
[亨利]已经?
[Henri] Already?
我以为我们可以看到 猎鹰的巢穴。
I thought we could see the falcon's nest.
我宁愿你来 在我的房♥间探望我。
I'd rather you come to visit me in my chambers.
是的。是的,当然。
Yes. Yes, of course.
[凯萨琳]今晚?
[Catherine] Tonight?
[忧虑的音乐播放]
[apprehensive music plays]
[门关闭]
[door closes]
又迷路了?
Lost again?
我需要你的説明。
I need your help.
好吧,你似乎有 国王的耳朵。
Well, you seem to have the ear of the king.
我不知道有什么説明 我可以对你。
I don't know what help I can be to you.
我不想成为一名母亲。
I do not want to be a mother.
你应该想到这一点 在你张♥开♥双♥腿♥之前。
You should have thought of that before you opened your legs.
我有什么选择 当国王呼唤我时?
What choice did I have when the king called for me?
你可以帮我。
You can help me.
我不会担心。
I wouldn't worry.
国王照顾 他的私生子。
The king takes care of his bastards.
你几乎不是第一个。 -这就是我告诉她的。
You're hardly the first. -That's what I told her.
居住的地方 让开
Place to live somewhere out of the way,
免费用餐,付房♥租。
free meals, paid rent.
你会是个白♥痴♥ 以拒绝。
You'd be an idiot to turn that down.
你知道的很多。
A lot you know.
如果您有某些内容 你在这个世界上关心,
If you have something you care about in this world,
你永远不可能自♥由♥。
you can never be free.
此外,我不想盯着看
Besides, I don't want to stare
在他的脸上 我的余生。
at his face the rest of my life.
那么你想从我这里得到什么呢?
So what do you want from me?
你的魔术师鲁杰里 会帮我摆脱它...
Your magician Ruggieri will help me get rid of it...
如果你问他。
if you ask him.
不好意思。
Sorry.
我无能为力。
There's nothing I can do.
你嫉妒。
You're jealous.
因为我更喜欢 度过我的一生
Because I would prefer to spend my life
看到的需求 一个我不想要的私生子?
seeing to the needs of a bastard child I did not want?
[急剧呼气]
[exhales sharply]
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
出去。
Get out.
[门打开,关闭]
[door opens, closes]
我当然嫉妒。
Of course I was jealous.
她的问题本来是 我所有祈祷的答案。
Her problems would have been the answers to all my prayers.
[深呼吸]
[breathes deeply]
[沉思的音乐播放]
[pensive music plays]
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表