剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
《毒蛇女王》前情提要
Previously on "The Serpent Queen..."
从现在起,看谁敢碰我的女仆
From now on, anyone lays a hand on my maid
听到了吗
answers to me.
给他们上一课的感觉如何?
How does it feel to teach them a lesson?
感觉很好
It feels good.
当然了
Of course it does.
你不明白吗?
Don't you understand?
我们都会被赶出去
We will both be out
除非你给亨利生个儿子
unless you give Henri a son.
我什么都试过了
I've tried everything.
你愿意让我帮你吗?
Will you let me help you?
我建议这对夫妇用狗趴式做♥爱♥
I suggest that the couple make love à levrette.
好吧,这应该能解决问题 嗯?
Well, that should do the trick. Mm?
晚安
Good night.
让我们希望这能成功
Let's hope that did the trick.
我注意到你骑得很好
You ride well, I notice.
你大多数事情都做得很好,不是吗?
You do most things well, don't you?
有人想伤害我的妻子
Someone wishes my wife ill.
亨利,你真的相信吗
Henri, do you really believe
你哥哥会做这样的事?
that your brother would do such a thing?
我一定要怀孕
I must get pregnant.
不惜代价
I'll pay what's required.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
我需要点时间
I need a minute.
找到杀害我儿子的人
Find the man who killed my son.
是你还是你的裁缝?
Was it you or your dressmaker?
求你了,求你了!
Please, please!
我已经尽我所能
I did everything I could.
是吗?
Did you?
对于鲁杰里来说,事情都是有代价
With Ruggieri, there's always a price.
你的新王太子和他的孩子
Your new dauphine, who is with child.
一周后,我的第二个儿子
In a week's time, my second son
将加冕为法国国王
will be crowned king of France.
你觉得他像国王吗?
Does he look like a king to you?
呃! -哦!
Uh! -Oh!
我会尽我所能
I will do everything in my power
以确保它不会发生
to make sure that it doesn't happen.
作为国王的遗孀,王位理所当然属于我
As the king's widow, the throne is rightfully mine.
现在,我在哪里?
Now, where was I?
你会为你所做的一切付出代价
You'll pay for what you done to me
当玛丽再次成为王后时
when Mary's queen again.
玛丽?
Mary?
她的国王丈夫死了
Her husband, the king, is dead.
几天后,他的弟弟将登上王位
In a few days, his younger brother will ascend the throne.
每个人都知道那个女巫
Everyone knows that witch
是国王不幸遭遇的幕后黑手
is behind what happened to the king.
她会那样对待自己的血肉
That she'd do that to her own flesh and blood.
你们两个彼此彼此
The two of you deserve each other.
我要不要告诉女王
Shall I tell the queen
这是你的看法?
that is your opinion?
我
Me?
我没有看法
I have no opinion.
你一定是误会了
You must have misunderstood.
一定是的
Must have.
你错过了一个职位
You missed a spot.
还好吗?
Well?
我想是的
Thought so.
让我们看看你的奶♥子♥
Show us your tits.
真可惜下雨了
Shame it's raining.
我希望在早餐后散步
I was hoping for a walk after breakfast.
看起来可能会放晴
Looks like it might clear up.
但愿如此
Let's hope so.
我厌倦了呆在室内
I'm tired of being indoors.
玛丽有权继承王位吗?
Does Mary have a claim to the throne?
我的儿子查尔斯九世将成为国王
My son, Charles IX, will be king.
但他太年轻了
But he's so young.
我会保护他
And I will be there to protect him.
那么说不会是玛丽?
And not Mary?
你听到谁讲什么了?
Who have you been speaking to?
有个女孩说了些
One of the girls said something.
你弄伤的那个?
The one you maimed?
别介意
Pay it no mind.
玛丽悲痛欲绝
Mary's grief-stricken
对我儿子的死
over the death of my son.
她甚至因此责备我
She even blames me for it.
你儿子怎么了
How did your son,
国王,死了?
the king, die?
我们会尽快解决的
We'll get to that in time.
但失去孩子的痛苦
The agony of losing a child,
永远不会消失
it never fades.
十五年过去了
Fifteen years had passed.
我在宫墙后度过了青春
I had spent my youth behind the palace walls.
十五年,九个孩子
Fifteen years and nine children.
玛丽几乎整个童年都和我们在一起
Mary had been with us almost her entire childhood
因为她和我们的大儿子订了婚
on account of her betrothal to our eldest son.
他被她迷住了
He was besotted by her.
我们已经适应了一种不同寻常的家庭生活
We had settled into an unusual domesticity.
我丈夫和他的情妇同床共枕
My husband shared my bed and that of his mistress.
下次再长点
Longer next time.
正常呼吸
Breathe normally.
然后…再推
And... push again.
推,推
Push, push.
是 啊
Yeah.
给我拿把刀来
Bring me a blade.
按我说的做,女人
Do as I say, woman!
医生,这是什么? -不!
Doctor, what is it? - No!
这是怎么一回事?
What is it?
孩子在产道中倒置
The child is inverted in the birth canal.
如果我们不折断它的肢体
If we do not break its limb,
母亲会死的 -那么--
the mother will die. - Then--
不! -那就做吧
No! -Then do it.
不! -做吧 嘘,嘘
No! -Do it. Shh, shh.
做你该做的,医生
You do what you must, Doctor.
亨利-- -求你了,不,不
Henri-- -Please--no, no, no.
嘘,嘘 -不,不行!
Shh, shh. - No!
按住她
Hold her down.
按住她 凯瑟琳凯瑟琳
Hold her down. Catherine. Catherine.
求你了,求你了
Please, please.
-
勇敢些勇敢些
Have courage. Have courage.
请鼓起勇气
Have courage, please.
-
-
抱着她别动 -不!
Hold her still. -No!
不久,我感到浓雾笼罩着我
Soon, I felt a heavy fog settle over me.
有几天我开始怀疑自己的存在
There were days when I began to doubt my existence.
更不用说我的理智了
Not to mention my sanity.
宫廷上还有其他变化
There had been other changes at court.
鲁杰里已经从我的生活中消失了
Ruggieri had disappeared from my life.
他把镜子留给我留作纪念
He left me his mirror to remember him by.
当时
At the time,
我很感激他的缺席
I was grateful for his absence.
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, sir.
没有看到蒙莫伦西
Montmorency had not been seen
很多年了
for many years.
有人说他在佛兰德斯为钱而战
Some say he was fighting for money in Flanders.
波旁的查尔斯已退休到乡下
Charles of Bourbon had retired to his country seat
去照料他妻子心爱的花♥园♥
to tend to his wife's beloved gardens.
杂种猪
Pig fucker.
第一位吉斯公爵
The First Duke of Guise...
万福玛丽,充满恩典
Hail Mary, full of grace...
…也离开了枢密院
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表