剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
我需要一个选择
I need an option.
我不会回家,我哥哥会卖♥♥了我
I'm not going back home so my brother can sell me off
给一个没有牙齿的老牧羊人
to some toothless old goatherder.
你有更大的计划吗?
Got bigger plans, have you?
你不是吗?
Haven't you?
把握每一天 任何其他事情都是愚蠢的
Take each day as it comes. Anything else is folly.
你知道,如果我是你,我会发现自己有一项技能
You know, if I were you, I'd find myself a skill
这和男人无关
that doesn't have anything to do with a man.
根据经验-- 他们会失去兴趣
My experience-- they're not so interested
当皮肤开始下垂时
when things start sagging off you.
到哪儿去 快
In there. Quick.
我为什么要躲起来? -去吧
Why do I have to hide? -Come on.
照我说的做
Just do as I ask.
拜托
Please?
陛下
Your Grace.
查理
Charlie.
喝点吗
Drink?
不,谢谢 最好不了
Mm. No, thank you. Best to abstain.
对 你现在是…新教♥徒♥了
Yes. You're a...Protestant now.
嗯,也许尝尝味道
Well, perhaps just a taste.
那我有什么荣幸
So to what do I owe
我父亲的堂兄来访?
the honor of a visit from my father's cousin?
在枢密院会议之后,
Well, after the privy council meeting,
我觉得有一些
I felt there were some...
我们的共同利益
synergies between our interests.
共同利益?
Synergies?
谢谢你 -干杯
Thank you. -Cheers.
国王对意大利的痴迷
The king's obsession with Italy
当然,在你弟妹到来之前
predates the arrival of your sister-in-law, of course,
但她给我们带来了什么?
but what has she brought us?
没有钱没有嫁妆没有孩子
No money. No dowry. No baby.
与此同时,她让我们付出了法国人的生命
Meanwhile, she has cost us French lives.
而这仅仅是开始
And this is just the beginning.
记住我的话,会有更多的
Mark my words, there will be more.
你什么时候开始关心法国人的生命了?
Since when did you care about French lives?
你现在是爱国者了--
You're a patriot now or--
欧洲战争有直接影响
War in Europe has a direct impact
我们与邻居做生意的能力
on our ability to do business with our neighbors.
例如,英国人
The English, for example.
所以,这是关于钱的?
So, it's about money?
走着瞧
look.
你可以这么说,
You could say that,
但还要洞察到其他问题
but there's also the issue of perception.
你兄弟的军事成就
Your brother's military success
使他在法国人♥民♥的眼中得到了提升
has elevated him in the eyes of the French people.
甚至在太子之上
Perhaps even above their dauphin.
如果国王不放弃他的意大利领土
If the king doesn't relinquish his Italian territories
亨利被派去获得更多的军事功绩
and Henri is sent on more military exploits, well...
你知道的
You know...
…弗朗索瓦
...Francois,
总有一天,你将不得不执政
you will have to govern one day.
这可能很难
It might prove difficult
对于希望代替您的其他人
if your subjects wish you were someone else.
现在
Now...
如果凯瑟琳遭遇意外--
...if an accident were to befall Catherine--
上帝 上帝保佑 上帝保佑
God. God forbid. God forbid.
嗯,它可能会
Well, it would probably...
…对我们俩都好
...be better for both of us.
法国天主教♥徒♥越来越少,亨利的桂冠也越来越少
Fewer French Catholics, and fewer laurels for Henri.
嗯
Hmm?
你明白吗?
Do you see?
你是说要杀我兄弟的妻子吗?
Are you talking about killing my brother's wife?
我不是这么说的
That's not what I'm saying exactly.
你到底在说什么?
What are you saying exactly?
我父亲喜欢她,如果你没有注意到的话
My father likes her, if you hadn't noticed.
嗯
Hmm.
我建议你离开
I suggest you leave
希望我不要告诉他你说的话
and hope I don't tell him what you've said.
原谅我,我说错了
Forgive me. I misspoke.
你真是太慷慨了
You are most generous.
谢谢你,陛下
Thank you, Your Grace.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe that?
他们想杀你的主人
They're trying to kill your mistress.
别担心 他们没有胆量
Don't worry. They don't got the balls.
你今天看起来不一样了,Principessa
You seem different today, Principessa.
开心
Happy.
我大姨妈没有来
I'm late.
感谢上帝
Thank God for that.
恭喜你,公爵夫人
Congratulations, Duchessina.
总之,神圣罗马皇帝
In conclusion, the Holy Roman Emperor
感谢你的提议,
appreciates your offer,
但这对和平来说是不够的
but it is not enough for peace.
啊嗯,我明白了
Ah. Hmm. I see.
还有,呃,
, and, uh,
什么就足够了?
what would be enough?
这很难说
It is difficult to say.
试试看
Try.
也许我们可以讨论翁布里亚?
Perhaps we could discuss Umbria?
它离法国很远,你要花很多钱来维护
It is far from France and will cost you dearly to maintain.
也许我们可以分享征收的税款
Perhaps we can divide the taxes we collect.
这不是一个坏主意
It's not a terrible idea.
什么
What?
我们现在在讨价还价吗?
Are we haggling now?
我们不得不为嫁妆而战
We had to fight a war for a dowry.
我们甚至不想要那个意大利婊♥子♥
We didn't even want the Italian bitch
首先
in the first place.
她从一开始就很麻烦
She's been nothing but trouble from the start.
她看起来像驴屁♥股♥
She looks like the... back end of an ass,
她甚至不能正常怀孕
and she can't even get herself knocked up properly.
现在,全欧洲都在侮辱我们
Now, we're being insulted all over Europe
像这样的小丑
by...clowns like this.
嗯,也许我们应该
Well, perhaps we should
下次再继续
continue this another time
当太子感觉好些的时候
when the Dauphin's feeling better.
我感觉很好 -你喝醉了
I feel fine. - You're drunk.
你要明白
When will you see
她一直是我们的诅咒
that she's been a curse on this house
自从她来到这里?
since she got here?
我儿子太无礼
My son forgets himself.
你们先回去们
Uh, you can leave us.
我需要咨♥询♥我的枢密院
I need to consult with my privy council
在这个问题上
on this matter.
你个小崽子
You...little...
操
shit!
你再这样对我说话,
You ever speak to me like that again,
当着别人的面
in front of anyone,
我会割断你的喉咙
I will cut your throat.
你明白吗?
You understand me?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你兄弟赢了一场战争
Your brother wins a war.
-
你兄弟有妻子
Your brother has a wife
肩膀上有一个好脑袋
with a good head on her shoulders.
你有什么,嗯?
What do you have, eh?
嗯? 你觉得你能成为国王吗?
Huh? You think you can be king?
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
国王从不怨恨
A king is never bitter.
国王从不让他的敌人知道他在想什么
A king never lets his enemies know what he is thinking.
还有
And a king
国王不是一个卑鄙的人,
is not a petty,
一个嫉妒的醉汉
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表