剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
《毒蛇女王》前情提要
Previously on The Serpent Queen...
玛丽有权继承王位吗?
Does Mary have a claim to the throne?
十五年过去了
Fifteen years had passed.
玛丽一直在我们身边
Mary had been with us on account
她已经和我们的长子订婚
of her betrothal to our eldest son.
鲁杰里已经从我的生活中消失了
Ruggieri had disappeared from my life.
蒙莫伦西已经多年没有露面了
Montmorency had not been seen for many years.
你认识吉斯家族的安托内特?
You know Antoinette of Guise?
她回到了宫廷
She's returned to the courts
自从她丈夫早逝之后
since the untimely death of her husband.
我亲爱的堂兄弟们
My dear cousins have taken
抢夺新教♥徒♥的家园
to seizing the homes of prominent Protestants.
吉斯现在声称自己拥有舍农索城♥堡♥
Colonel Guise has now claimed Chenonceau for himself.
也许 我们可以在彼此身上发现一些可利用之处
Surely we could discover some utility in each other.
我以为你们俩已经分手了
Thought you two were done with each other.
黄金可以毒害心灵
Gold can poison the mind,
但只要够少就可以永葆青春
but just enough will preserve your youth.
当你成为国王时
When you are king,
你要让凯瑟琳进入你的枢密院
you will put Catherine on your Privy Council.
带领一支驻军到边境
Lead a garrison of men to the border.
这就足够了吗?
Will that suffice?
让我向你们介绍:你们的国王
I give you your king.
神圣罗马皇帝带来口信
You have a message from the Holy Roman emperor.
你今天很安静
You're quiet today.
你昨晚看到我收到的信里
The letter you saw me receive last night contains evidence
有证据表明玛丽女王与她的表妹
that Queen Mary is conspiring with her cousin,
英国伊丽莎白女王密谋反对我
Queen Elizabeth of England, against me.
虽然我认为他们彼此憎恨
But I thought they hated each other.
显然 他们共同讨厌我
Well, apparently, the only thing they hate
超过了彼此的憎恨
more than each other is the thought of me,
一个平民 在欧洲的王位上
a commoner, on a throne of Europe.
可能会有更多的信件
There may be more correspondence
藏在玛丽的房♥间里
hidden within Mary's rooms.
我想自己去找 但这会引起怀疑
I would search for them myself, but it would raise suspicion.
也许你能帮我
Perhaps you could help me.
你想让我为你搜查玛丽的房♥间吗?
You want me to search Mary's rooms for you?
看看情况是否真那么严重
I would not ask if the situation were not so grave.
有个人在监视我们
There's a man watching us.
哪里
Where?
在那里 在树上
There, in the trees.
我没看见任何人
I don't see anyone.
不 我肯定我看见他了
No, I'm sure I saw him.
森林里到处都是生物
The forest is full of creatures.
也许你搞错了
Perhaps you mistook one.
我要你认真考虑我的请求
All I ask is that you consider my request.
这个国家的命运悬而未决
The fate of the country hangs in the balance,
更不用说我自己了
not to mention my own.
还有你的
And yours.
我们的命运交织在一起
Our fates are intertwined.
现在 我应该继续我的故事吗?
Now, should I continue my story?
尽管弗朗西斯国王去世了
Though the death of King Francis
但我成为女王
had made me queen,
只是名义上的
it was in name only.
陛下 您要我送早餐吗?
Your Majesty, would you like me to have breakfast brought?
你怎么了?
Are you all right?
看到这个了吗?
See this?
这是一对C 为了凯瑟琳
It's a pair of Cs, for Catherine.
亨利的有一个H
With an H overlaid for Henry.
这很浪漫 不是吗?
It's romantic, no?
但如果你这样看
But if you look at it this way,
对于黛安来说 C变成了D
the Cs become a D, for Diane.
如果鲁杰里在这里 我不会如此不被尊重
I would not be so disrespected if Ruggieri were here.
他是唯一一个
He's the only one,
唯一一个从不低估我的人
the only one who never underestimated me.
因为你想听什么他就说什么
Because he tells you what you want to hear.
这是他唯一真正的天赋
It's his only real talent.
也许吧
Perhaps.
可能我是因为某种巧合怀孕的
And perhaps I became pregnant by some coincidence.
也可能你也以同样的方式迷失了自己
And perhaps you lost yours the same way.
这不是个问题
It doesn't matter.
他要求太多的回报
That man asks too much for what he gives in return.
如果值得的话就不会了
Not if it's worth it.
我想和女王单独呆聊聊
I'd like to be alone with the queen.
原来你对神圣罗马皇帝的看法是对的
Turns out you were right about the Holy Roman emperor.
一个驻军不足以阻止他的侵略
The garrison wasn't enough to dissuade his aggression.
你说得对
You were right about that too.
我将率领我的部队出征
I will ride out at the head of my troops
明天早上
tomorrow morning.
愿上帝保佑你
May God protect you.
我需要有人在我不在的时候管理事务
I'll need someone to run things while I'm away.
不需要做的太多 只要
Wouldn't require much, just...
监视那些行使政♥府♥职能的人
someone to keep an eye on the functions of government,
所以我想让你摄政
so I've decided to make you regent.
但波旁家的安托万是法定的摄政者
But Antoine of Bourbon is rightfully regent.
嗯 如果你遵循规则 是的
Mm. If you follow the rules of succession, yes,
但我宁可是你
but I'd rather it was you.
我有权做出这些决定 所以
And I have the power to make these decisions, so...
你将拥有这片土地上的最高权力
you will have the highest authority in the land.
直到我回来
Just till I'm back.
因为我知道我可以信任你
Because I know I can trust you.
他是对的
He was right.
他可以相信成为摄政王的我
He could trust me to be regent.
即使他不爱做为妻子的我
Even if he couldn't love me as a wife.
夫人 您在找我吗?
You asked for me, madam?
我需要更多
I need more.
给您
As you wish.
离瓶子远点
Leave the bottle.
我跟你说过 太多会让人发疯
I told you, too much can drive a person mad.
曾让我父亲做了无法形容的事
Made my father do unspeakable things.
对你?
To you?
直到我让他停下来
Till I made him stop, that is.
你知道怎么保护自己
You know how to look after yourself.
我很钦佩这一点
I admire that.
是的 这也是为什么我必须停止来这里
Yes, and that's why I have to stop coming here.
哦
Oh?
女王可能会发现我们的关系
The Queen might discover our relationship.
她的惩罚将是严厉的
Her punishment would be severe.
嗯
Mm.
你不得不挑选一匹赛马
You must pick a horse.
因为只有一个赢家
There can only be one winner.
规则不是我制定的
I did not make the rules.
实际上 我鄙视他们
In fact, I despise them.
但他们就是他们
But they are what they are.
与个人无关
Nothing personal.
一天两次 不能再多了
Twice a day, no more.
嗯
Hmm.
非常感谢
I'm very grateful.
我需要更多的黄金
I will need more gold
如果要我继续供应你
if I am to continue supplying you.
你需要的时候我能给你更多
I can get you more whenever you need.
我们可以一起做大事 安吉丽卡
Together, we could accomplish great things, Angelica.
谢谢你同意成为摄政王
Thank you for agreeing to be regent.
是的 非常感谢你 呃…参与进来
Yes, very good of you to, uh...step in.
站到我们身边
Come back to us.
我会尽我所能
I'll do my utmost.
我想让你们放下分歧
I want you to put aside your differences
你们要在我战斗的时候为摄政王服务 明白吗?
and I want you to serve your regent while I am at war, yes?
我们一直是您忠实的仆人
We remain your faithful servants.
好的
Good.
婊♥子♥ -屌♥人
Cunt. - Cock.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表