剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
还有纳瓦拉
There's always Navarre.
你恰巧是那里的领主 安托万
You happen to be King there, Antoine.
哦 -我不能我--
Oh... -I can't. I--
新教是国教
Protestantism is the state religion.
上次我巡查时 你也有一个妻子
And last time I checked, you had a wife there too.
她很糟糕
She's awful.
我是说 我他妈的讨厌纳瓦拉
I mean, I fucking hate Navarre.
没有音乐 就没有酒 食物是狗屎
No music, no wine. The food is shit.
是的 是的
Yeah, it is.
对 我给你两周时间
Right, I'm giving you two weeks.
那我不管你去哪里
Then I don't care where you go.
我不去纳瓦拉
I'm not going to Navarre.
我不能 -不 你能
I can't. -No, you can't.
那是谁? -我不知道
Who's that? -I don't know.
然而
Then again...
可能又有了另一个选择
there may be another option after all.
啊 蒙莫伦西
Ah, Montmorency,
我们对你的来访感到荣幸
to what do we owe the honor of your visit?
我们需要你回到宫廷
We need you to return to court,
夺回你在枢密院的合法席位
to reclaim your rightful seats on the Privy Council,
恢复了你所有的头衔和财产
with all your titles and holdings restored.
我们想要更好的东西
We'd like nothing better,
但你建议我们怎么做呢?
but how do you propose we do that?
我们是流亡者 正在逃亡
We're exiles, on the run.
生活中没有目标
Without a purpose in life.
即将扫入历史的垃圾堆
About to join the trash heap of history.
你必须原谅我的小儿子
You must forgive my younger son.
他正在经历一场生存危机
He is having something of an existential crisis.
不要理他
Pay him no mind.
但说真的 你有计划吗?
But seriously, do you have a plan?
是的
Yes.
把国王和玛丽分开
Separate the king from Mary's influence.
他崇拜她 如果你没有注意到的话
He worships her, if you hadn't noticed.
这就是为什么必须用武力分离
And that is why the separation must be made by force.
和他的新教叔叔相处一段时间
Some time alone with his Protestant uncles
提醒他宗教宽容的好处
to remind him of the benefits of religious tolerance.
听起来很实用
Sounds quite practical.
谢谢你 安托万
Thank you, Antoine.
如果我没弄错的话 你是
You are, if I'm not mistaken,
谈论绑♥架♥国王
talking about kidnapping the king.
这一点也不实际
There is nothing remotely practical about it.
是啊如果吉斯一家发现了 他们会宣战
Yeah. If the Guises find out, they will declare war.
吉斯一家不会发现的
The Guises will not find out.
国王将被绑♥架♥
The king will be seized
未知的新教武装分子
by unknown Protestant militants.
你会协商释放他的
You will negotiate his release,
杀死激进分子
kill the militants,
作为一种爱国主义行为 让他安然无恙
and return him unharmed as an act of patriotism,
因此向法国人♥民♥证明
and therefore proving to the French people
新教♥徒♥最大的利益所在
that the Protestants have the best interests
是他们心中的国王
of the king at heart.
听起来有点冒险
Sounds risky to me.
嗯 那你可以一直住在纳瓦拉
Well, you could always go live in Navarre.
哦 天哪 不
Oh, God, no.
虽然玛丽很可能
Though it seems very likely that Mary
和神圣罗马皇帝设定他们的目标
and the Holy Roman emperor will set their sights
但不久之后 新教王国就开始了
on the Protestant kingdom before long.
爸爸 你觉得怎么样?
Father, what do you think?
蒙莫伦西
Montmorency,
如果我的儿子把国王和他的妻子分开
if my sons separate the king from his wife,
他的会醒悟吗?
will his eyes be opened?
坦率地说 我不确定
Frankly, I'm not sure.
我不像他妈妈那样相信他
I don't believe in him the way his mother does,
但这可能是你唯一的机会
but it might be your only chance.
好吧
All right.
这很大胆这很危险
It's bold. It's risky.
从某种角度来看 还是极其愚蠢的
From one point of view, it's profoundly stupid.
从另一个角度看…令人鼓舞
From another... inspired.
因为人♥民♥很愤怒
Because the people are angry.
如果我们能做到这一点
And if we manage to pull this off,
我们也许可以赢得他们的心
we could win their hearts and minds and perhaps...
毕竟要冲在最前面
come out on top after all.
我喜欢它
I like it.
如果它不起作用 我他妈的就换回天主教
And if it doesn't work, I'm fucking converting back.
那么 就这样--
So how--
如何挟持国王?
how does one kidnap a king?
几天后
In a few days' time,
国王将小规模出行
the king will travel with a limited escort
穿过尚博德附近的森林
through the forest near Chambord.
在行程 他的马车会暴露出来
During the journey, his carriage will be exposed.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
因为我会做到的
Because I will make it so.
我注意到
It has come to my attention
我们还没有根除
that we have not rooted out
法国的所有新教♥徒♥势力
all of the Protestants in France.
事实上 有一个秘密教堂
There is, in fact, a secret cell
正在宣扬异教♥徒♥的信仰
practicing the heathen faith
离我们现在坐的地方并不远
not far from where we sit right now.
其成员甚至可能包括某些
Its members may even include certain...
宫廷高级官员
high-ranking court officials.
这个秘密教堂的位置
The location of this secret cell
我已经得到
has been delivered to me
通过可靠的消息来源
through a trusted source.
我们必须立即惩罚这些异教♥徒♥
We must punish these traitors at once.
玛丽 我必须提醒你--
Mary, I must caution you--
玛丽女王 叔叔
Queen Mary, Uncle,
或者陛下 请听我说
or Your Majesty, if you prefer.
陛下
Your Majesty,
已经流了太多的血了
too much blood's been spilled already.
有可能把人♥民♥推得太远
It's possible to push the people too far.
当看到他们的同胞们挂在树上
They've seen their countrymen hanging from trees.
现在 逮捕富有的新教♥徒♥是一回事
Now, it's one thing to arrest wealthy Protestants
不断骚扰农民又是一回事
and another to continually attack the peasantry.
我认为我们的观点旗帜鲜明
I think our point has been made.
嗯 我不想再说什么
Well, I'm not interested in making a point.
我会无情的清除每一个法国异教♥徒♥
I'm interested in ridding France of every last infidel,
无论在哪里都要抓到他们
no matter where I find them,
因为欧洲的未来取决于它
because the future of Europe depends on it.
人♥民♥会对法令深信不疑
The people will not question the policy...
如果他们知道国王本人如此坚定地支持它
if they know the king himself is firmly behind it.
对
Yes.
说得好
Well said.
我没想到你会支持我
I did not expect your support.
我们对此感到高兴
But we are glad for it.
对吗 我的国王?
Are we not, my king?
嗯? -是的
Hm? -Yes.
是的 -确实如此
Yes. -Indeed.
现在我们必须要证明
We must find a way to demonstrate
国王对新法令的坚定承诺
the king's commitment to the new policy.
那好吧 这就是我们要做的
All right, then. Here's what we'll do.
我和我哥哥去搜查
Me and my brother will go and visit
这个秘密教堂
this secret sect ourselves.
我们会注意的
We will see to it.
不
No.
不 应该由国王带领我们
No. The king should lead us
并亲自面对异教♥徒♥
and confront the infidels himself,
因为这传递了一个信息-- 明确的信息
because that sends a message-- a clear message.
没错 但问题是--
That's right, but the problem is--
我不确定国王是能否前往
I'm not sure the king is up to it.
当然
Exactly.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表