剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
jealous drunk.
啊!
Aah!
哦,放开我!
Oh, get away from me!
我的大姨妈又来了
I'm bleeding.
你的身体不会合作,如果你强迫它
Your body will not cooperate, if you force it.
你必须冷静
You must be calm.
你必须平静
You must be at peace.
当我还是个女孩的时候,我的发育非常缓慢
When I was a girl, I was very slow to develop.
这是个问题
It was a problem,
因为我14岁生日时就要结婚了
as I was promised in marriage on my 14th birthday.
我那时候常常躺下来祈祷,醒来时成为一个女人
I used to lie down and pray to wake up a woman.
然后,有一天,
And then, one day,
我想
I thought to myself,
也许我受到了祝福
perhaps I've been blessed.
也许,我要活得像个男人
Perhaps, I will live as a man with the mind of a woman.
我会成为一个特别的人 万能的
I will be something special. All powerful.
所以我停止了祈祷
So I stopped praying.
然后,当然,我的愿望实现了
And then, of course, my wish came true.
我变成了一个女人
I became a woman...
我嫁给了一个比我父亲大的男人
...and I was married off to a man older than my father
他在婚礼之夜强♥奸♥了我
who raped me on my wedding night.
不要奢求太多
Don't wish for anything too hard.
它会让你退缩
Holds you back, I find.
我会处理这些
I'll take care of these.
这无济于事
It won't help.
你知道什么?
What do you know about it?
保持安静,让我给你打扫干净,好吗?
Just keep quiet, and let me clean you up, will you?
别碰我
Don't touch me.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
你
You?
帮我?
Help me?
你是…一个仆人
You're a...a servant.
还是一个怪胎
And a freak.
国王不会和怪物做♥爱♥
A king does not fuck freaks.
我会打扫干净的 -不用
I'll clean that up. -No.
走开
You will leave.
你来这里只是为了娱乐我,
You're only here for my entertainment,
我不再开心了
and I am no longer entertained.
你让我感到恶心
You repulse me.
那我猜我错了
Then I guess I was wrong about you.
真让人羞耻
Shame.
我试着听从黛安的建议
I tried to follow Diane's advice,
但很难不希望事情有所不同,
but it was hard not to wish things were different,
我是如此的孤独
and I was so completely alone.
我尽可能寻找蛛丝马迹
I sought guidance wherever I could.
哦
Oh!
哦,啊,啊--
Oh--ah--ah--
啊!啊!啊!
Aah! Aah! Aah!
-
操
Fuck.
不,不,不
No, no, no, no.
不-- -嘿,嘿,嘿!
No-- -Hey, hey, hey!
是我,是我,就是我
It's me. It's me. It's me.
凯瑟琳,嘿!住手
Catherine, it's--hey! Stop it.
住手 是我,是我 你没事的
Stop it. It's me. It's me. You're all right.
是我,是我 -
It's me. It's me. -
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
你是来找我的
You came for me.
当然了 -
Of course I did. -
你是我妻子
You're my wife.
你还好吗?
You all right?
毫无疑问,有人想伤害我的妻子
There is no doubt that someone wishes my wife ill.
我认为是我的兄弟王太子
It's my belief that my brother the Dauphin
和波旁王朝的亲戚查尔斯王子
and the Prince of the Blood, Charles of Bourbon,
要对此负责
are responsible.
不,不 你让我难过,除了
No. No. You make me sad, apart from...
安静 -…你确定--
Silence. -...anything else. You really--
你提出这个指控的依据是什么?
On what basis do you make this accusation?
一个仆人无意中听到他们的阴谋
A servant overheard a plan discussed.
那就把这个仆人带来
Bring this servant forward then.
我不会这么做
I will not.
因为她不存在
Because she does not exist.
是什么让你认为是个“她”?
What makes you think it's a she?
你心情不好,嗯?
You're in a mood, aren't you?
在你的家族里面吗?
Is your blood in?
事实上,事实并非如此 -对不起 我很困惑
As a matter of fact, it isn't. - I'm sorry. I'm lost.
我为什么要杀你妻子?
Why would I want to kill your wife?
了结我父亲对意大利的要求
To end my father's claim on Italy.
事实上,这取决于你
Does sound like you, actually.
我觉得有点难以相信,
I find it a bit hard to believe,
出于各种原因
for a variety of reasons.
亨利,你真的相信吗
Henri, do you really believe
你哥哥会做这样的事,
that your brother would do such a thing,
在你们一起经历了这么多之后?
after all you've been through together?
我只知道我妻子被袭击了
I believe my wife was attacked.
是啊 但也许是被普通小毛贼
Yeah. But b-by common thieves.
对不对,蒙莫伦西?
Isn't that true, Montmorency?
合乎情理
Stands to reason.
据悉,强盗在该地区活动
Bandits are known to operate in the area.
嗯 -在这里,看到了吗?
Hmm. -There you are, hmm?
现在 你不能独自骑行
Now, you mustn't ride
在没有护卫的情况下,亲爱的
without an escort in the future, my dear.
明白了吗?
Understood?
怎么样了?
What's wrong with her?
我不能指望亨利会照顾我
I could not expect Henri to take care of me.
他几乎无法照顾自己
He could barely take care of himself.
我想我今天可能会见到你
Thought I might see you today.
我听说你有点麻烦
I heard you had some trouble.
我一定要怀孕了 我会不惜代价
I must get pregnant. I'll pay what's required.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
我们拭目以待
We'll see.
到时候,你会面临一个选择,
When the time comes, you'll be faced with a choice,
你可能选择不付出代价
a price you may choose not to pay.
但如果不计代价
But if you do choose to pay it,
你会得到你想要的
you will get what you want.
是吗?
Is that it?
森林里有很多危险的东西
There are lots of dangerous things in the forest.
确保你没有选错蘑菇
Make sure you don't pick the wrong mushrooms.
拿着这个
And take this.
也许会有用
Might come in useful.
塞巴斯蒂奥?
Sebastio?
我想知道这是不是最贵的东西
I wonder if this is the most expensive item
从未出现过 -最贵的?
ever recorded. - The most expensive?
这些是最难得到的东西
It's really the stuff that takes the longest to get.
有一些按钮-- -哦!
There are some buttons-- - Oh!
你会惊讶的 公主
You'd be surprised. Principessa.
啊,真是个惊喜
Ah, what a surprise.
你好,亲爱的 我听说你摔倒了
Hello, darling. I heard you had a fall.
你感觉好些了吗?
Are you feeling better?
是 啊 塞巴斯蒂奥,
Yeah. Um, Sebastio,
你最近没来我的房♥间
you haven't come to my chambers lately.
我认为我要来找你
I-I thought I would come to you.
打扰一下,陛下?
Would you excuse me one moment, Your Majesty?
嗯 实际上,我需要点时间
Uh, actually, I'm going to need uh, a little more time.
稍等
Waiting.
是的,我很抱歉 请再等一下
Yes, I do apologize. One more moment.
好 我真的要和你谈谈
Okay. I really need to talk to you.
稍后 -不,不,不 现在
Later. -No, no, no. Now.
女王在等我
The queen is waiting for me.
这对我来说可能是件好事
This could be a good thing for me.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表