剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
《毒蛇女王》前情提要
Previously onThe Serpent Queen...
我梦见黛安死了
I dreamt that Diane died.
然后呢?
And then what?
然后亨利死了
Then Henri died.
那么你已经知道代价了
Then you already know the price.
这是我不愿付出的代价
That is a price I am not willing to pay.
我们代表我们的侄女玛丽·斯图尔特来到这里
We're here on behalf of our niece, Mary Stuart.
国王忘记了她的婚约
The king has forgotten her betrothal
和他的儿子 皇太子
to his son, the dauphin.
弗朗西斯将在时机成熟时结婚
Francis will wed when the time is right.
什么时候?
When will that be?
当我准备好了!
When I am good and ready!
他不相信这段婚姻是美满婚姻
He does not believe the marriage is a good match.
我的上帝
What in God's name
亨利懂得什么是美满婚姻吗?
does Henri know about a good marriage?
你让我像孩子一样来满足你的需要
You've kept me a boy to suit your needs.
如果我的爱伤害了你
If my love has done you harm,
请你让我离开
you must send me away.
普瓦捷夫人有事要说
Madame de Poitiers has business to discuss.
太子的婚礼将按计划举♥行♥
The wedding of the dauphin will go forth as planned.
我建议我们邀请
And may I suggest we invite
西班牙神圣罗马皇帝
the Holy Roman emperor of Spain.
欢迎对抗之人
Welcome the man against whom
你和你父亲都和他打过多少次仗?
both you and your father fought multiple wars?
你疯了吗? -法国!
Are you mad? -France!
你会参加今天的仪式吗?
Will you joust in the ceremonies today?
我很高兴看到你和我们第一次见面时一样
It would please me to see you as you were when we first met.
告诉他我在梦里看到了他死了
Tell him I saw it in a dream, that he dies
除非他现在停下来
on this course unless he stops now.
再来
Once more.
你是邪恶的 正如他们所说
You are evil, just like they all say.
拜托 没人在看
Oh, come on. No one's watching.
你确定你选对了女孩吗?
Are you sure you picked the right girl?
因为如果你不尽快处理好这件事
Because if you don't take care of this soon,
玛丽一定会找到自己的方法
Mary will certainly find her own way
成为法国女王
to remain Queen of France.
贵客到访
You've got a visitor.
陛下
Your Majesty.
你还在等你的主人?
You were expecting your mistress?
她不会来的 但也许
She won't come for you, but perhaps
你现在已经明白了
you've already figured that out by now.
坐吧
Sit.
我想我是你最不愿意见到的人了?
I take it I am the last person you expected to see?
我因擅自进入您的房♥间而被捕
I was arrested for entering your chambers
未经许可
without permission.
我以为你不会在意
I did not think you would care much
我的处境
about my situation.
不 我有
No, but I do.
宽恕是福音的基础
Forgiveness is the basis of God's word,
尤其是那些误入歧途的人
especially for those who've been led astray
不是他们自己的过错
through no fault of their own.
我怀疑是凯瑟琳把你送到我的房♥间
I suspect it was Catherine who sent you to my chambers.
因为我怀疑她在玩弄黑暗之术
As I suspect her dalliance with the dark arts.
我缺少的是证据
What I lack is proof of either.
也许你能帮我找到我要的东西
Perhaps you could help me find what I'm looking for.
我相信你听到过很多我不好的传闻
I'm sure you've heard many unflattering things about me.
现在你想知道你是否能信任我
And now you wonder if you can trust me.
我看到了你的困惑
I--I see your dilemma.
我来告诉你我的真实本性
But allow me to tell you of my true nature...
这样你才能更好地做出决定
so that you might better decide
你想站在哪一边
which side you would like to be on.
我想如果你在我的婚礼那天看到我
I think if you had seen me on my wedding day,
你会开始明白的
you would begin to understand.
那天我想
It was a day I thought
一切如上帝所愿
just as God had willed it.
直到我意识到还有其他
Until I realized that there were other...
黑暗势力在起作用
darker forces at work.
亨利!
Henri!
亨利
Henri.
亨利国王的惨败让人瞠目结舌
King Henri's tragic fall came as a surprise
只除了一个人
to all except one.
先不要说话
Don't try to speak.
保护我的孩子
Protect my children.
像保护我一样保护我的孩子
Protect my children like you've protected me.
你会亲自来保护他们的
You will be here to protect them yourself.
对吗 你会与我们同在
All right? You will be here.
我就知道 这时候你都没有失去撒谎的能力
You haven't lost the ability to lie, I see.
快来人
Come on!
快点儿
Fetch it, now.
让我过去
Let me pass.
夫人 不再需要您在场了
Your presence is no longer required, madam.
他需要我
He needs me.
这是家事
This is a family matter.
亨利!
Henri!
不 拜托不要
No. Please no.
当我告诉你的时候 你为什么不把马停下?
Why did you not stop jousting when I told you to?
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Why?
我希望你的梦想成真
I wanted your dream to come true.
不 -因为我想这么做
No. -Because I know wanted it to.
不!
No!
我叫你停下来!
I told you to stop!
你不应该爱我
You should never have loved me.
什么
What?
我仍然爱你
I love you still.
嘘
Shh...
我可怜你…像个傻瓜
Then I pity you... as a fool.
一次非常不幸的事故
A very unfortunate accident.
在你的婚礼上
And on your wedding day.
这一天应该充满欢乐
A day that should be filled with joy,
现在被悲剧破坏了
now marred by tragedy.
国王很健壮
The king is strong.
他一定能活下来
He is certain to survive.
他眼睛里有根杆子
He has a pole in his eye.
在这样的时刻 我们应该依靠自己的信仰
At a time like this, we should take comfort in our faith.
也许该祈祷?
Perhaps a prayer?
对 对
Yes. Yes.
带领我们 叔叔?
Lead us, Uncle?
当然
Of course.
但可能我们的波旁兄弟不能
Though might not our Bourbon brothers
会被我们的天主教礼拜仪式冒犯 嗯?
take offense to our Catholic liturgy, hm?
嗯 今天我认为我们首先都是法国人
Uh, today I believe we are all Frenchmen first.
哦
Oh.
我很高兴听到你这么说
I'm very pleased to hear you say so.
在这黑暗的时刻
In these times of darkness,
我们都必须向光明伸出手来
we must all reach out towards the light.
比如 我会非常高兴的
For example, I would be more than happy
促成与法国的联盟
to promote an alliance with France
为了保住英格兰王位
to secure the English throne.
如果 上帝保佑
If, God forbid,
国王无法熬过黑夜
the king does not survive the night,
还有新女王
and the new Queen...
法国和苏格兰的
of France and Scotland
碰巧也是合法的英格兰女王
happens also to be the rightful Queen of England.
你看到了吗?
You see?
肯定会很方便
Would certainly be convenient.
啊让我们跪下
Ah. Let us kneel.
真的?
Really?
我不跪
I'm not kneeling.
我父亲怎么样?
How is my father?
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表